You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby Ztoth » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:13 pm

#12 wrote:Hope he leaves... Would give us enough money to buy someone who can finish at least one in three one on ones instead of none in 500
So much hate :(

Tapatalkkal küldve az én CLT-L29 eszközömről
Ztoth
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby #12 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:41 pm

Ztoth wrote:
#12 wrote:Hope he leaves... Would give us enough money to buy someone who can finish at least one in three one on ones instead of none in 500

How is it hate when it’s the **** truth?

Him and his retarded trademark celebration are supposed to be in the Messi-Ronaldo column... Yet those players decide big games in CL - he can’t even decide close games against inferior Bundesliga teams...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ztoth » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:17 am

#12 wrote:
Ztoth wrote:

Him and his retarded trademark celebration are supposed to be in the Messi-Ronaldo column... Yet those players decide big games in CL - he can’t even decide close games against inferior Bundesliga teams...
Man he scores TONS of goals. You can say that xy would score more, but no. He's in the absolute elite in goal scoring for YEARS. I have no stats now, but i bet that he scored the 3rd most goals in the last five years in the top 5 leagues including every club competition. And it's disgusting that if he miss some scoring opportunity everybody blames him. He asked the board to get other WC players. Check the attacking players of the top teams from the last years.. They have several players who can score. We used to have Robben and Müller with 10+goals, but now maybe Gnabry or James hits 10.. And Lewy will end up with a lot more....
Being a lone striker or goalkeeper is very hard, becouse scoring goals and makin saves is okay, but if you miss some shots or cant make some big saves eveybody will hate u. Teammates, fans, coaches, board.... They might not say, but they think that.

TLDR: A kindly reminder to do not hate the player who has scored 198 goals in the BL and many more in other competitions..

Ztoth
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:29 am

Ztoth wrote:
#12 wrote:
Ztoth wrote:[quote="#12"]Hope he leaves... Would give us enough money to buy someone who can finish at least one in three one on ones instead of none in 500

Man he scores TONS of goals. You can say that xy would score more, but no. He's in the absolute elite in goal scoring for YEARS. I have no stats now, but i bet that he scored the 3rd most goals in the last five years in the top 5 leagues including every club competition. And it's disgusting that if he miss some scoring opportunity everybody blames him. He asked the board to get other WC players. Check the attacking players of the top teams from the last years.. They have several players who can score. We used to have Robben and Müller with 10+goals, but now maybe Gnabry or James hits 10.. And Lewy will end up with a lot more....
Being a lone striker or goalkeeper is very hard, becouse scoring goals and makin saves is okay, but if you miss some shots or cant make some big saves eveybody will hate u. Teammates, fans, coaches, board.... They might not say, but they think that.

TLDR: A kindly reminder to do not hate the player who has scored 198 goals in the BL and many more in other competitions..

Tapatalkkal küldve az én CLT-L29 eszközömről[/quote]

He's a striker AT BAYERN!!!

I do not hate him, but tell me, when has he last scored a one on one?
This was a game where he HAS to score at least three... He scored the hardest one, a beauty, doesn’t get us the two lost points that finally cost us the title though!
That’s not about other WC players or whatever, that would only mean he would waste more...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:38 am

#12 wrote:
Ztoth wrote:

Messi hasn't decided a big game for club or country since Iniesta and Xavi declined 7 something years ago. It was Suarez and Neymar scoring in the Final while Messi stockpiled goals versus Apoel.
Bavarian_Kielbasa
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:58 am

Bavarian_Kielbasa wrote:
#12 wrote:
Ztoth wrote:[quote="#12"]Hope he leaves... Would give us enough money to buy someone who can finish at least one in three one on ones instead of none in 500

Messi hasn't decided a big game for club or country since Iniesta and Xavi declined 7 something years ago. It was Suarez and Neymar scoring in the Final while Messi stockpiled goals versus Apoel.[/quote]

Completely off the point... Lewandowski hasn't scored a one on one since the invention of the smartphone...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:21 am

Well, you can't compare Messi and Cristiano with Lewy. Those 2 are the best footballers of all time.

But can you tell me a better #9 than him? I'm sure there have to be plenty of strikers that score more goals than him, never miss chances and win CL every year, right?
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:16 am

The inconvenient truth is if Lewandowski was as good as some expect him to be - he wouldn't have came to Bayern or at best bailed off the sinking ship years ago

Where are all these elite non-Germans on Bayern, now or in the recent past? Robben was a cast off and Ribery a home run signing. Coming to the Bundesliga and even Bayern is a step down for players even in Italy. Feeder League with 1 bully that struggles with the PSG, Atletico and Chelsea/Liverpools on the European stage.
Bavarian_Kielbasa
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby Bentonomo » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:06 am

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Mexico

Postby bastos80 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:38 am

Bentonomo wrote:http://streamable.com/kubd4

Yeah, like i said... He scores goals like the 1-1 and then misses these... To be fair, if it was the other way around, we'd probably be better off in the long-run.
Sané ------- Lewandowski ----- Gnabry
----------- Thiago ---- Havertz --------
------------------ Rodrigo ---------------
Alaba -- Hernández - Süle -- Kimmich
------------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby gumboduncan » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:07 am

I love how some posters here are so judge mental. Sure Lewandowski missed a sitter. OMG a striker misses a sitter. That must be the only time in history of football.

Keep whining and complaining about how Lewandowski is this and that. He's only scored 182 goals in 232 matches for Bayern.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:38 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Well, you can't compare Messi and Cristiano with Lewy. Those 2 are the best footballers of all time.

But can you tell me a better #9 than him? I'm sure there have to be plenty of strikers that score more goals than him, never miss chances and win CL every year, right?

No, but they have ups and downs - he is 100% reliable: misses every one on one and every game against good opposition...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:47 am

gumboduncan wrote:I love how some posters here are so judge mental. Sure Lewandowski missed a sitter. OMG a striker misses a sitter. That must be the only time in history of football.

Keep whining and complaining about how Lewandowski is this and that. He's only scored 182 goals in 232 matches for Bayern.

Lewandowski:

107 finishes, 19 goals

Alcacer (who is far from elite):

47 finishes, 16 goals

You can at least read and do the math, can‘t you??
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aaaaaa » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:48 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Well, you can't compare Messi and Cristiano with Lewy. Those 2 are the best footballers of all time.

I would really like to see some stats comparing players missing clear chances; I bet no.9 would be at the top or close to it
aaaaaa
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aaaaaa » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:50 am

gumboduncan wrote:I love how some posters here are so judge mental. Sure Lewandowski missed a sitter. OMG a striker misses a sitter. That must be the only time in history of football.

he missed a hell lot of sitters whole season long; yeah yeah, history we heard it all before; Ribery was also once best player in Europe
I would be completely Ok if we replace him with Jovic, dont want to go Robery way again;
aaaaaa
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News