You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby #12 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:50 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I think you are exaggerating

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Definitely not more than you with Kovac and Gnabry who - judging by your posts - are candidates for coach of the year or balon d respectively
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Achilles » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:05 am

Despite our frustration for Lewandowski as a persona and his manipulations or unnecessary -offensive- interviews he is definitely a world class CF that's for sure. His choking doesn't take away his skills or his guaranteed 40(!) goals. To me he is on the "Thiago list" I'd like him to stay but I wouldn't be furious or worry if we sell him and try something different. Problem is that a quality CF is hard to get in a reasonable price let alone to get an equally good footballer with that kind of fitness.

Again our main problem for not performing so well in the last 2 years is the speed. We're slow, predictable and we lack some flare. Even an unfinished product like Coman with his ridiculous explosiveness and sprints changes the whole game imagine if you have two of them or slightly better what can Lewy or the whole team can do offensively? Lewandowski needs a good service, you don't serve him, he seems invisible, he gets frustrated and then gets cocky. It's a typical forward-diva attitude even at school the "good players" who didn't get the ball enough and at the end their team lost or they didn't perform were accusing their teammates. With Robbery and the -finished- Muller there is nothing more Lewandowski could nor Bayern.
Buy speed + technicality then Bayern will rise again we're stucked with slow players offensively and in the midfield, we lack majorly some explosiveness and vertical football kind of LFC-Klopp style of football and players who can run down the field just like the good old days of Robbery.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:50 pm

I really wish Bayern had a striker like Griezmann or Dybala who could play off of Lewa cause in my opinion that would solve a lot of our problems when it comes to predictability....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bastos80 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:22 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:I really wish Bayern had a striker like Griezmann or Dybala who could play off of Lewa cause in my opinion that would solve a lot of our problems when it comes to predictability....

I feel like the only one that's possibly standing in a way of that is the guy in your profile picture...
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:25 pm

bastos80 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:I really wish Bayern had a striker like Griezmann or Dybala who could play off of Lewa cause in my opinion that would solve a lot of our problems when it comes to predictability....

I feel like the only one that's possibly standing in a way of that is the guy in your profile picture...

I agree, Miller’s best role is behind the striker but it would be better if we had a another guy to offer us a bit something extra that we currently lack...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby #12 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:01 am

So... I just saw a VTR about the WC... It was about Mandzukic and Hummels recently said in a presser I must’ve missed that they had talked about him... They as teammates and him as opposing player... And they came to the conclusion that it was crucial for the 2013 team, his effort and willingness to give it all... Now I don’t completely agree (Basti, Lahm and other fit players in their prime that are now 400 were a huge factor!) - but could he deliver a bigger side blow at Lewa?

Oh btw, I JUST saw them interviewing Robben and him staring he wants to stay fit and be extremely important for the team... Riot incoming!
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:45 pm

#12 wrote:So... I just saw a VTR about the WC... It was about Mandzukic and Hummels recently said in a presser I must’ve missed that they had talked about him... They as teammates and him as opposing player... And they came to the conclusion that it was crucial for the 2013 team, his effort and willingness to give it all... Now I don’t completely agree (Basti, Lahm and other fit players in their prime that are now 400 were a huge factor!) - but could he deliver a bigger side blow at Lewa?

Oh btw, I JUST saw them interviewing Robben and him staring he wants to stay fit and be extremely important for the team... Riot incoming!
You must be able to hear a pin drop in the dressing room. Well, unless Rafinha puts on his samba music that is.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:59 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:So... I just saw a VTR about the WC... It was about Mandzukic and Hummels recently said in a presser I must’ve missed that they had talked about him... They as teammates and him as opposing player... And they came to the conclusion that it was crucial for the 2013 team, his effort and willingness to give it all... Now I don’t completely agree (Basti, Lahm and other fit players in their prime that are now 400 were a huge factor!) - but could he deliver a bigger side blow at Lewa?

You must be able to hear a pin drop in the dressing room. Well, unless Rafinha puts on his samba music that is.

It’s problematic as ****... We’re never gonna get rid of the clusters in the team with him there...
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News