You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby manuelbavarian » Wed May 16, 2018 5:12 pm

The problem is that he faced 2 WC CB
The problem is that he isnt play enough (last season the problem was that he play too much)

Lewandowski failing your chances in front of the goal in 4 or 5 very clear chances.. this isn't a problem.

I will never understand the lewandowski defenders
manuelbavarian
Getting the hang of it

Postby manuelbavarian » Wed May 16, 2018 5:26 pm

Against Stuttgart in home in your last match and he lost four clear chances. Which will be the apologize? The team doesn't effort enough. But one day before the only thing the everyone was speaking is that he want score the 30 goal.
Against Madrid, by rumours was said the he was not motivated enough. Well, if he isn't motivated in CL semi-finals, I don't know what motivates him.
Against Sevilla is the same case.

Every match in Bundesliga he loses, at least, four clear chances. Yes, it clear chances, I'm not counting any poor chance. In Champions League is almost the same, we see against Madrid that Bayern created a lot. You just have to see Bayern games to conclude that Lewandowski isn't efficiente as the media suggests. He definitely isn't a World Class FW.
manuelbavarian
Getting the hang of it

Postby aterford » Wed May 16, 2018 9:36 pm

Obviously he is as good as gone now :wink:

aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ziklitschli » Wed May 16, 2018 11:20 pm

manuelbavarian wrote:The problem is that he faced 2 WC CB

Who were mainly concentrated on him. Strange decision from Real btw, marking such a choker and a bad forward so strongly, surely he would have choked himself anyway.

manuelbavarian wrote:The problem is that he isnt play enough (last season the problem was that he play too much)

Is that exclusive, to play too much one season and not enough the 2nd?

He played almost all matches last seasons but didn't even start between CL semis now, is that not enough to be out of it a bit? Happened 1000 times in football, I don't know, seems probable to me.

manuelbavarian wrote:Lewandowski failing your chances in front of the goal in 4 or 5 very clear chances.. this isn't a problem.

Yeah everything is a clear chance now, I guess including that left leg shot from the angle, I heard someone say on TV how WC striker can't miss that and I chuckled a bit. If you think 4 chances (and he maybe had 4 clear chances between both matches, surely not 8, against Navas having one of the best matches of his life) are a lot and should guarantee a goal, go watch the second leg of Roma - Liverpool, or any Man City game actualy heh. I don't think I've ever heard fans not whining about their striker wasting chances btw, it's just a standard and being a top one doesn't help either, look at Suarez, Cavani, Ronaldo etc.

Someone here posted a great drawing with probabilities from various ranges in the box and point blank was still 80% I think or sth (I only found this https://cartilagefreecaptain.sbnation.c ... cted-goals). One on ones are not that high probability either afair.

manuelbavarian wrote:I will never understand the lewandowski defenders

Yes that's a lot of excuses and wildguesses here, sure. On the other hand, conclusions that he is a bad forward or a choker are just as reaching imo, he delivered in many big games once (games against Jupp's Bayern count I guess) but now can't, surely was a choker in disguise then? IDK
Ziklitschli
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu May 17, 2018 10:56 am

IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby bmguy » Thu May 17, 2018 2:41 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:https://twitter.com/HomeBayern___/status/997040561084338176?s=20

I think Bayern already knew him leaving before the end of the season, but wait to see how it's going. The best bet for him now is to join Chelsea.

Who do you guys think can replace Lewy next season? Apparently, Werner is not good enough, we have to look beyond German border for the new striker.

- Griezmann: Bundesliga is too weak for his interest.
- Use Gnabry as lone striker: I'm interested to see how it works as he's physically very strong and skillful enough for this position.
- Mauro Icardi: good scorer but not skillful
- Roberto Firmino: good at both scoring and assisting. Too bad he's just signed new deal with Liverpool.
- Gareth Bale: reasonable price, good at both CF and RW. He gets my vote :mrgreen:

- Dybala? out of reach
bmguy
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby manuelbavarian » Thu May 17, 2018 5:29 pm

Ziklitschli wrote:
manuelbavarian wrote:The problem is that he faced 2 WC CB

Who were mainly concentrated on him. Strange decision from Real btw, marking such a choker and a bad forward so strongly, surely he would have choked himself anyway.

manuelbavarian wrote:The problem is that he isnt play enough (last season the problem was that he play too much)

Is that exclusive, to play too much one season and not enough the 2nd?

He played almost all matches last seasons but didn't even start between CL semis now, is that not enough to be out of it a bit? Happened 1000 times in football, I don't know, seems probable to me.

manuelbavarian wrote:Lewandowski failing your chances in front of the goal in 4 or 5 very clear chances.. this isn't a problem.

Yeah everything is a clear chance now, I guess including that left leg shot from the angle, I heard someone say on TV how WC striker can't miss that and I chuckled a bit. If you think 4 chances (and he maybe had 4 clear chances between both matches, surely not 8, against Navas having one of the best matches of his life) are a lot and should guarantee a goal, go watch the second leg of Roma - Liverpool, or any Man City game actualy heh. I don't think I've ever heard fans not whining about their striker wasting chances btw, it's just a standard and being a top one doesn't help either, look at Suarez, Cavani, Ronaldo etc.

Someone here posted a great drawing with probabilities from various ranges in the box and point blank was still 80% I think or sth (I only found this https://cartilagefreecaptain.sbnation.c ... cted-goals). One on ones are not that high probability either afair.

manuelbavarian wrote:I will never understand the lewandowski defenders

Yes that's a lot of excuses and wildguesses here, sure. On the other hand, conclusions that he is a bad forward or a choker are just as reaching imo, he delivered in many big games once (games against Jupp's Bayern count I guess) but now can't, surely was a choker in disguise then? IDK

What you saw definitely isn't what i saw. There was no special mission against Lewandowski. Or we have to assume that they failed to do this because wasn't few the times that he faced 1v1 duel.
There chances and there clear chances. Others WC strikers do not lose as many clear chances as Lewandowski. Against Real Madrid he had less, but anyway he wasted at least 5 clear chances, chances that a WC striker in a such important game doesn't can waste. In the mean of all the games, every game goes about four clear chances that he wastes. The game against Stuttgart show that and is no exception. Some admit it and others don't.
I undestand football enough to know what is a clear chance and what is not and i don't need statistics to teach me this.

I still don't understand Lewandowski defenders. Amazingly the player who was a favorite of Bayern fans around the world, is now criticized for these. And of course, all this is just injustice.
manuelbavarian
Getting the hang of it

Postby #12 » Thu May 17, 2018 6:36 pm

bmguy wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:https://twitter.com/HomeBayern___/status/997040561084338176?s=20

I think Bayern already knew him leaving before the end of the season, but wait to see how it's going. The best bet for him now is to join Chelsea.

Who do you guys think can replace Lewy next season? Apparently, Werner is not good enough, we have to look beyond German border for the new striker.

- Griezmann: Bundesliga is too weak for his interest.
- Use Gnabry as lone striker: I'm interested to see how it works as he's physically very strong and skillful enough for this position.
- Mauro Icardi: good scorer but not skillful
- Roberto Firmino: good at both scoring and assisting. Too bad he's just signed new deal with Liverpool.
- Gareth Bale: reasonable price, good at both CF and RW. He gets my vote :mrgreen:

- Dybala? out of reach

Half of your players play in different positions...

If Chelsea want him, they should send Hazard plus 75m...

Also: I mean even I gotta ask: why the **** would he want to play at Chelsea?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu May 17, 2018 6:43 pm

#12 wrote:Also: I mean even I gotta ask: why the **** would he want to play at Chelsea?

Wait, are you finally admitting that Bayern are better than Chelsea? Is that light at the end of the tunnel?! :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Thu May 17, 2018 6:44 pm

#12 wrote:Also: I mean even I gotta ask: why the **** would he want to play at Chelsea?

He quite clearly wasn’t interested in the Champions League this year, so why wouldn’t he be interested in joining Chelsea if they pay more?
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Thu May 17, 2018 11:05 pm

MUTU wrote:

Wait, are you finally admitting that Bayern are better than Chelsea? Is that light at the end of the tunnel?! :)

See post below you for further info...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bmguy » Fri May 18, 2018 4:59 am

#12 wrote:
Also: I mean even I gotta ask: why the **** would he want to play at Chelsea?

did you see this from the tweet above? I dont think Real want him when Ronaldo is too greedy for goals, so only EPL destination seem the best place to go. But from the top 5 teams, only Chelsea are in need of a new striker and they can pay a lot higher than Bayern, remember this is the last chance for him to make a big move before hanging his boots.. That's the logic :mrgreen:
bmguy
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby Lahmies » Fri May 18, 2018 5:08 am

Guess he’ll be vying for the europa league top scorer award then :P
Lahmies
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri May 18, 2018 11:51 am

Rummenigge: "Robert behaves completely loyal. And we don't know who scatters the rumors, it does not matter. We recently sat together with Real Madrid's responsible for lunch two times - there was not a word spoken about Lewandowski." [Merkur]

I hope you asked about Bale, otherwise it's waisted time. It's clear that they don't want Robert.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat May 19, 2018 7:53 pm

Robert Lewandowski speaks about his consultant change from Cezary Kucharski to Pini Zahavi. He separated from Kucharski to develop. "I'm just not a boy of 25, 26 years anymore. I'm more mature, I want to do more. In many matters, Cezary & I no longer agreed." [Express]
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News