You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby DerKaiser » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:05 pm

Lewandowski will leave next season for 80 million to Real
As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby archymen » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:08 am

Am I the only one who thinks that 80m or 90m is kinda low for a player like Lewa in the current market? Morata was 65m and Lukaku 85m.. They are 4-5 years younger, but nowhere near Lewa's level IMO.
archymen
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:42 pm

archymen wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that 80m or 90m is kinda low for a player like Lewa in the current market? Morata was 65m and Lukaku 85m.. They are 4-5 years younger, but nowhere near Lewa's level IMO.

It is kinda Loew.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:37 pm

DerKaiser wrote:Lewandowski will leave next season for 80 million to Real

says who? :^o
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Mircea_1984 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:29 pm

Let him leave and go after Aguero, who is at odds with Pep. After Gabriel Jesus recovers from injury Aguero will go again on the bench. This season, he has more goals than Lewa, even if he has more games, but he was not a starter the same amount of games than Lewa. Also taking into account that the opponents in England, are just a little bit better. Ex. Utd vs Leipzig, Liverpool vs BVB, Tottenham vs Leverkusen, Arsenal vs Schalke, and so one.
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby Ziklitschli » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:20 am

That article is complete BS. Bayern is getting scarier week by week and all the coaches fear Jupp. It looks like a little effort to unsettle one of the main threats, a team on the raise.

Also, all the moaning about Lewy not dismissing the rumors completly, who does that? Even Muller didn't, for example at some point. They all don't want to close the doors for themselves, it's raises their position a bit during extension talks etc etc

Not to mention, the Lewy's antics (if there are any at all, not sure if anything he does qualifies) are nothing, zero in comparision to his counterparts. Ronaldo makes a scene each year, Messi is selling half the squad, Neymar is a bitch a whole year round and, last but not least, look at Aubameyang.
Ziklitschli
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Roonzil » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:56 pm

Lewy fired his Polish agent...

Can't see tweet? Click here!
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MUTU » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:10 pm

Roonzil wrote:Lewy fired his Polish agent...

Can't see tweet? Click here!
Woo!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:16 pm

I don't like this...players who are comfortable at their club don't usually change agents. And there's a chance he'll sign for a shark like Raiola or Mendes.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Roonzil
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MUTU » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:20 pm

Roonzil wrote:I don't like this...players who are comfortable at their club don't usually change agents. And there's a chance he'll sign for a shark like Raiola or Mendes.
People who are fed up seeing their name linked to a transfer often change their agent :coffee:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Achilles » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:27 pm

Interesting, never liked the guy, wannabe Raiola
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Roonzil » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:27 pm

MUTU wrote:
Roonzil wrote:I don't like this...players who are comfortable at their club don't usually change agents. And there's a chance he'll sign for a shark like Raiola or Mendes.
People who are fed up seeing their name linked to a transfer often change their agent :coffee:

If that's the case, why didn't he fire him in 2015? Why now?

I hope you're right, but it just doesn't add up for me. I'm curious to find out if he still has his German agent.

Roonzil
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby aterford » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:50 pm

Good news on the surface as CK was always trying to jabber on about Madrid and frankly Lewy was the only thing he had going for him.

But as Roonzil has said...could turn sour quick. If he was really that fed up with being linked to Madrid by his agent, he could've just said "shut up about Madrid or I'm going to fire you". As I said, Lewy was BY FAR his biggest client, the cow that was keeping everyone fed - he would've wanted to do everything he could to retain that client.
aterford
I'm a post king!

Postby Achilles » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:31 am

Maybe they parted ways because Kucharski couldn't get it done(Real Madrid)
Obviously there is a reason he fired him after 10-years of partnership but to be honest Lewy got some serious deals such as Bayern transfer plus a bonus in front for the signing, a renewal making him a top earner, Huawei and many other endorsements while being at BVB I think they paid him more in his last year. I believe that CK made a fine job for his client so that leaves me wondering if he wants an agent who can transfer him to RM and skyrocket the image of "The Lewandowskis" and earnings to the fullest.

Or just something happened/disagreed on personal level and that's all.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Postby Achilles » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:37 am

Their paths began to slowly spread away two years ago. Lewandowski step-by-step became independent of the agent, created his own team of advisers, but they were still in this business together. [source]

Translate google made the translation for me, interesting article about Lewandowski & CK partnership since his early days,meeting with Robert's family and the whole story of these two through the years, in the last paragraph is what I quoted about Lewy "created his own team of advisers" might be the answer we're looking for about this divorce.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News