You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby Achilles » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:28 pm

As long as we have a competitive squad, he is the highest earner and one of our poster boys I believe he will be satisfied. We need though to keep the squad highly motivated, balanced and the quality should be at the highest level as always which I believe that is the most important issue for Lewandowski and rightfully so

This summer Bayern must sign quality apart from potential previously Robert's statements where out of the line regarding the policy and transfers, the squad as we see is class imagine if we were completely injury free...
From now on though we have to buy some established quality 1-2 players James level for example plus Goretzka would be an ideal scenario and everybody including Lewy will fired up and happy.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DerKaiser » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:05 pm

Lewandowski will leave next season for 80 million to Real
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby archymen » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:08 am

Am I the only one who thinks that 80m or 90m is kinda low for a player like Lewa in the current market? Morata was 65m and Lukaku 85m.. They are 4-5 years younger, but nowhere near Lewa's level IMO.
archymen
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

Postby tflags » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:42 pm

archymen wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that 80m or 90m is kinda low for a player like Lewa in the current market? Morata was 65m and Lukaku 85m.. They are 4-5 years younger, but nowhere near Lewa's level IMO.

It is kinda Loew.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:37 pm

DerKaiser wrote:Lewandowski will leave next season for 80 million to Real

says who? :^o
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Mircea_1984 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:29 pm

Let him leave and go after Aguero, who is at odds with Pep. After Gabriel Jesus recovers from injury Aguero will go again on the bench. This season, he has more goals than Lewa, even if he has more games, but he was not a starter the same amount of games than Lewa. Also taking into account that the opponents in England, are just a little bit better. Ex. Utd vs Leipzig, Liverpool vs BVB, Tottenham vs Leverkusen, Arsenal vs Schalke, and so one.
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Ziklitschli » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:20 am

That article is complete BS. Bayern is getting scarier week by week and all the coaches fear Jupp. It looks like a little effort to unsettle one of the main threats, a team on the raise.

Also, all the moaning about Lewy not dismissing the rumors completly, who does that? Even Muller didn't, for example at some point. They all don't want to close the doors for themselves, it's raises their position a bit during extension talks etc etc

Not to mention, the Lewy's antics (if there are any at all, not sure if anything he does qualifies) are nothing, zero in comparision to his counterparts. Ronaldo makes a scene each year, Messi is selling half the squad, Neymar is a bitch a whole year round and, last but not least, look at Aubameyang.
Ziklitschli
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News