You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby DiegoForlan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:39 am

I'd be ok with it only if we could land Werner, maybe Icardi, Kane totaly ( little to no chance )
DiegoForlan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby bbenno » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:28 am

Lewandowski has at least 3 years left being a top striker!
If it works don't fix it!

We are not a selling club!

However, if Lewi is hell bent on leaving for Real, then we should at least secure one top striker as replacement.
Like the ones you mentioned DiegoForlan: e.g. Werner or Icardi. Kane I consider as impossible.
But yes, we would of course secure the future of the attack by replacing Lewi with a younger model, but that includes the risk that the new guy might not work perfectly from day one, or maybe work to a lesser degree than Lewi.
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby MUTU » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:36 am

Lewandowski has been flirting with Real Madrid. This has been confirmed by FC Bayern board who mentioned something with regards to Lewandowski wanting to play for Real Madrid. So, if hypothetically Lewandowski keeps pressing for a move, we have three options:

1) Keep playing him to the detriment of the dressing room atmosphere and (probably) his performance
2) Send him to the stands for the rest of his contract, buy a replacement striker (one of his level would probably cost €150m+) and let him move on a free transfer at the end of the contract while still paying him his salary.
3) Sell him for a premium price to Real Madrid and use that money to buy a replacement.

Of course, if Lewandowski is not pressing for a move, my opinion is that this argument is moot and we should not consider selling him unless Real Madrid offer us a crazy amount of money (like €300m).
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:00 am

ramsej84 wrote:I do believe that Lewa would be interested.
I don't know why some of us are making a drama out of it... he is 29 & Real would be making us a favor...

We can you use their money present on a younger striker.

Could you explain me how selling the best #9 in the world to Real Madrid could be considered as making us a favor???????

First of all, we are likely to sell him for peanuts like we usually do. Maybe 40-50M as he is already 29. So we would end up spending at least 50-75M extra to sign a top striker

That means Lewandowski + 50M for someone who is not gonna be better than him :shock:

------

He signed a contract extension not so long ago right? Then this transfer talks are bullshit and to be honest I think all this crap has been made up by Spanish media.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby tflags » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:31 am

If Lewandowski leaves,

I WANT ASENSIO!
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:49 am

tflags wrote:If Lewandowski leaves,

I WANT ASENSIO!

deAL =D>
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:57 am

YlonenXabi wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:I do believe that Lewa would be interested.
I don't know why some of us are making a drama out of it... he is 29 & Real would be making us a favor...

We can you use their money present on a younger striker.

Could you explain me how selling the best #9 in the world to Real Madrid could be considered as making us a favor???????

First of all, we are likely to sell him for peanuts like we usually do. Maybe 40-50M as he is already 29. So we would end up spending at least 50-75M extra to sign a top striker

That means Lewandowski + 50M for someone who is not gonna be better than him :shock:

------

He signed a contract extension not so long ago right? Then this transfer talks are bullshit and to be honest I think all this crap has been made up by Spanish media.

First of all, we are likely to sell him for peanuts like we usually do. Maybe 40-50M as he is already 29.
I agree on this...
Therefore since he has a contract either Real match our demands or else he stays with us.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:31 pm

MUTU wrote:Lewandowski has been flirting with Real Madrid. This has been confirmed by FC Bayern board who mentioned something with regards to Lewandowski wanting to play for Real Madrid. So, if hypothetically Lewandowski keeps pressing for a move, we have three options:

1) Keep playing him to the detriment of the dressing room atmosphere and (probably) his performance
2) Send him to the stands for the rest of his contract, buy a replacement striker (one of his level would probably cost €150m+) and let him move on a free transfer at the end of the contract while still paying him his salary.
3) Sell him for a premium price to Real Madrid and use that money to buy a replacement.

Of course, if Lewandowski is not pressing for a move, my opinion is that this argument is moot and we should not consider selling him unless Real Madrid offer us a crazy amount of money (like €300m).

where is a striker younger than Lewandosky that can offer what he does on the pitch?
He is the best 9 in the world right now and even in the younger generation I don't see anyone coming close to what he is.
If I were the Big Boss I'd increase his wages and keep him until he is 32.
Valerio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby prasun77 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:13 pm

You guys have lost it..

If Marca is to be believed the madrid are buying
icardi
http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2018/01/16/5a5dc420ca4741b9748b45f5.html
kane
http://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2018/01/27/5a6c48d6468aebd9108b456a.html
hazard
http://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2018/01/27/5a6c48d6468aebd9108b456a.html
and
lewandowski all in the same window..

So keep calm and no need to talk about the substandard replacements you are talking about..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:29 pm

Valerio wrote:
MUTU wrote:Lewandowski has been flirting with Real Madrid. This has been confirmed by FC Bayern board who mentioned something with regards to Lewandowski wanting to play for Real Madrid. So, if hypothetically Lewandowski keeps pressing for a move, we have three options:

where is a striker younger than Lewandosky that can offer what he does on the pitch?
He is the best 9 in the world right now and even in the younger generation I don't see anyone coming close to what he is.

So for you, option #1 works? You do realize he'd probably play badly as he is unhappy, spoil the dressing room atmosphere and then leave on a free and we'd still need to get a replacement... without any cash.

Options 1 and 2 above for me are not feasible. If Lewandowski demands to leave, only option 3 is sensible.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:43 pm

IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby prasun77 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:56 pm

People here jump at the 1st hint of lewa getting sold..
If someone tries to sign someone like say muller though the reaction would be completely different..I seriously don't like this..not saying muller should be sold or something but please know who your valueable and irreplaceable players are..
If Muller wants to leave then? would you again pose these 3 options and show that letting him leave is in the best interests of your club? then will you propose that okay but we want 300 million or okoay but we want hazard or salah or coutinho in return?
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:58 pm

IsiahRashad wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

:coffee:

Are you actually happy with his answer? I'd have been happy with an answer like: "I am a Bayern Munich player and I'm happy here"
I'd have been delighted with: "I'm already at the best club in the world, I don't need to move anywhere"
I'm underwhelmed by his answer which to me translates to "please don't open old wounds".

It sounds very much to me like Hoeness' advice to Watzke was unleashed upon Lewandowski.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:03 pm

prasun77 wrote:If Muller wants to leave then? would you again pose these 3 options and show that letting him leave is in the best interests of your club?

Yes, I would.
And we were never closer to that than when we had Ancelotti as coach. Back then, Ancelotti was at fault. This is different. Mueller has never used us as a stepping stone to his dream club. We ARE his dream club. He's very happy to be here, unless Ancelotti is the coach.

But, should hypothetically Mueller want to leave desperately, then by all means cash in on him. It's by far the most common option out of the 3. Option 1 would be Ballack. Option 2 I can't even think of an example. Option 3 is every single player who was sold while his club still needed someone of his qualities.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:18 pm

MUTU wrote:
Valerio wrote:

So for you, option #1 works? You do realize he'd probably play badly as he is unhappy, spoil the dressing room atmosphere and then leave on a free and we'd still need to get a replacement... without any cash.

Options 1 and 2 above for me are not feasible. If Lewandowski demands to leave, only option 3 is sensible.

I said increase his wages. In the end it comes down to money.
Valerio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News