You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby Borusse » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:17 pm

I guess our management is tired with denying something considering Lewandowski every single week... He will leave anyway after this season, Im just pretty sure it wont be for Bayern.
Last edited by Borusse on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby quaazi » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:19 pm

I'm still not sure why we'd even be wanting him... buying Neuer, the best goalkeeper out there for a position we desperately needed reinforcements, cost us around 20 mil (Schalke never got their 25 million, thanks Robben!), surely BVB wouldn't let Lewandowski go for anything less than the same amount? We don't really need a player in his position as badly as we did a goalie two years ago either.

Not to mention that unlike Neuer, Lewandowski probably doesn't even want to come here. Having a ton of German players was a huge allure for Neuer, what the hell does Lewandowski want to come here for. Hasn't he said a ton of times how he wants to go to England? Let him rot on the bench of Man City for all I care. I guess we just can't know whether he actually wants to play for England or leave BVB. Surely Guardiola made his head turn a bit, but that doesn't sound like a player with much integrity to me.

So yeah, don't really care what he does, and wouldn't root this transfer nearly as much as I did with Neuer, Shaq and Martinez (have to say both Dante and Mandzukic surprised me).
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:26 pm

Im with quaazi on this one whether the transfer happens or not im not go care as much as the other transfers. Ill be happy if it happens but mostly apathetic if it doesnt.....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:55 pm

A Bayern insider told "Spiegel" that bayern and Lewandowski have reached an agreement

Lewandowski refused to comment and only said that he is still a BVB player [source]
Last edited by MUTU on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Change to use [source][/source] tag
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MoFattal » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:02 pm

Well, these no-comments actually make the rumor look more sincere.
Kovac OUT!!!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Deutche » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:08 pm

Normally I would laugh but i laughed when reports of Pepe came out. Too much smoke so there must be fire. Question I have what does Guardiola have in mind if this is true with Gomez, Lewa, mandzukic. Its overkill. It's a puzzle for sure.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Deutche
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:33 pm

MoFattal wrote:Well, these no-comments actually make the rumor look more sincere.

That's true.
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby walter » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:23 pm

Wow! it is gonna happen the way I see it. Not good news for Gomez for sure and it will be interesting to see what he says in the next few months.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby Borusse » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:11 pm

I hope we will take at least 25 million euros from you jackasses. :D

And maybe we will buy Dzeko. =P~

But seriously, I still dont see it. I always had the feeling Lewandowski seeks for new challenges with the way he spoke in interviews. Going to Bayern will give him nothing new, same competitions everywhere...
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:21 pm

Borusse wrote:Going to Bayern will give him nothing new, same competitions everywhere...

A realistic chance to win the Champions League perhaps? Bayern are a top 3 club now. Dortmund are promising but one needs to see how the players hold in the later stages of the CL.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby lau03143 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:50 pm

So... What's the general feeling... Is this going to happen?
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby brickwall281 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:55 pm

I'd rather Dortmund kept him. We need a good challenge to succeed.
:pep: Gooby Pls :pep:
brickwall281
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Iraq

Postby AssemFCB » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:00 pm

This is one of those dominance moves where Bayern weakens a rival and strengthens itself. This is basically Hoeness saying, "Now, now, you've had a good run, but that's enough". Bayern did this with Bremen for Klose, Schalke for Neuer, Leverkusen for Ballack, Stuttgart for Gomez, etc.
Personally, I'm kind of against it.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Element » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:26 pm

MoFattal wrote:Well, these no-comments actually make the rumor look more sincere.

Well
Michael Zorc didnt comment
Lewandowski did not comment

And knowing the big mouths BVB players and managers have ,there is something going on ,it doesnt have to be him joining Bayern but there is something
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Mia san Bayern » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 pm

I have a feeling Bayern has signed Lewandowski a while ago. Just like with Guardiola. But this time they don't want to release the news so early because of all the media attention they would get. But I could be wrong.
Here (at his club of six years Bayern Munich) it is always good, here I am happy and here it's fun. That is more important for me than the national team.
-Franck Ribery-
Mia san Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Albania

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News