You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:30 pm

I feel it is a bit disrespectful for such a deal to take place while Jupp is still the coach and having an amazing season....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby walter » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:42 pm

Wow! any truth to this?
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby appudds » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:02 pm

I doubt it. Mandzukic is in the form of his life and Gomez can be very lethal. I don't know why we would want to get another striker in Lewandowski. It won't be fair to sell manduzkic and we won't do that. And Gomez is a fan favourite and we won't chuck him out(hopefully). So, i think this is just a rumour.
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby SilentStrike » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:47 pm

appudds wrote:I doubt it. Mandzukic is in the form of his life and Gomez can be very lethal. I don't know why we would want to get another striker in Lewandowski. It won't be fair to sell manduzkic and we won't do that. And Gomez is a fan favourite and we won't chuck him out(hopefully). So, i think this is just a rumour.

Because Lewandowski is better than both.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Borusse » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:28 pm

SilentStrike wrote:Because Lewandowski is better than both.

Do you have a death wish?!
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:40 am

The only thing that makes this rumor credible is that Lewandowski has 2 years left on his contract and seems reluctant to sign a new one. But multiply Voller's desire not to sell to Bayern by 10000 while adding Bilbao's desire to sell Martinez then you will know how unlikely Dortmund sell him to Bayern Munich........
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby SilentStrike » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:04 am

Borusse wrote:

Do you have a death wish?!

Gomez is very limited IMO. Like Hoeness said, "Gomez is good, but not very good. Otherwise we would be Champions League winner right now". It seems he crumbles under pressure. He is very insecure. I saw a TV program where he was just shaking and barely said a word. He was very awkward. That's why he misses so much of the chances in big matches. But enough of the Gomez bashing.

MANDZUKIC. Who the hell was that guy last year? The fail version of Dzeko. This guy is scoring like crazy now. Doesn't that alone say enough? About Gomez too? If a striker that basically sucked for three years, played a good Euro and earned a transfer to Bayern, can now battle Gomez for a starting spot then I don't want to know what Lewandowski can do in this team (well, actually I do).

IMO Lewandowski is the perfect striker. Tall & Strong with an eye for the goal, like Gomez. But also very good with the ball, and seems mentally strong, scoring the important goals.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby RAJBAYERN » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:29 am

SilentStrike wrote:
Gomez is very limited IMO. Like Hoeness said, "Gomez is good, but not very good. Otherwise we would be Champions League winner right now". It seems he crumbles under pressure. He is very insecure. I saw a TV program where he was just shaking and barely said a word. He was very awkward. That's why he misses so much of the chances in big matches. But enough of the Gomez bashing.

Well, he was the only player who scored his two penalties against Madrid and Chelsea in the penalties series, any other players scores twice, so for me he doesnt crumbles under pressure.

Also, failing many opportunities against Madrid and Chelsea doesnt means that it was for the pressure, for me is just about bad execution that made to be consider only a good striker but not the best one, as Hoenness said..

I would like to see lewandowski in bayern but fighting a position with Gomez and Mandzukic, but if his sign, means that both marios will leave the team, for me will be a bad movement of the directives, and i says that because i am sure that Gomez will not like to continue in bayern, if the team still signing new forwards.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby smaw2010 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:07 am

This rumour sounds pretty legit. I hope he comes.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MoFattal » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:57 am

I have serious doubts about this :| I think we should keep such dealings till the season folds.
Kovac OUT!!!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby AdepT » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:56 am

If there's any truth in this, I feel Gomez's days are numbered. :?
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby appudds » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:48 am

You may be right.
But we are not a club who keep selling our players and get better ones in a year just because there are better players outside. That is why i said it could not be realistically possible. It would have been possible had Mandzukic flopped. But that isn't the case.
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:12 am

The Italian press is also saying that Lewandowski is a done deal. [source]
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:26 am

The way I see it is that:

1) Pep is already on board and taking actions, not just planning.
2) Gomez will be wearing a blue shirt in England next year.
3) No Falcao or Suarez.

Now, regarding this transfer dealing (which is yet to be confirmed, but seems legit), I can say that is it both premature and unprofessional by both of Bayern and Dortmund. This brings a huge wage of instability to the dressing rooms in a season where all trophies are up to grasp. The coach has been overridden, our non-favored-by-the-seniors striker will have serious doubts added to his already unhappy situation, and the rest of the players will start feeling that wave of changes TOO SOON.

From a technical point of view, Lewandowski is a great striker. He's on the same level (but not better) than our current top two, but whose style is a combination of the both. However, he's not always that lethal in front of goal, and he can occasionally be forced out of the game when faced with a solid defender (just ask Dante). Irrespective of his traits, his premature signature means we would be missing out on better options out there. For me, his arrival will definitely lead to Gomez' departure, and the latter in itself will bring a hefty sum of cash which can be used for better dealings i.e. ones that can actually take us to a higher level.

I really have some mixed feelings about this. I know he's a great striker, but these transfers are being dealt with by our management just makes it really premature, unprofessional, disturbing to the current squad, and disrespectful for Heynckes.
Kovac OUT!!!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby cruz » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:44 am

Lewandowski is just a fabulous player! I'd definitely love to see him wearing the red dress and playing in Fröttmaning

MoFattal wrote:2) Gomez will be wearing a blue shirt in England next year.

seems legit
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Croatia

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News