You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby Borusse » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:51 pm

I named first team players. :) Besides I have no idea what Kevin wants. He could stay and commit to the role of a backup all-rounder or he could leave to play more. He is a true Borusse but unfortunately not such a skilled player.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:03 pm

Borusse wrote: Besides we would not sell him for 15mln~ euro.
I also think we can expect around 20-25 million euros for Lewandowski in the summer, not this shitty 15...

:)

If I'm not mistaken his contract ends in 2014 so if he doesn't extend he will leave for cheap. That's what I call the Typical Bundesliga Transfer.

Van der Vaart, Özil, Khedira, Kagawa... all of them left for cheap because of being with only 1 year left in his contract. But then you see other teams paying crazy sums of money for the likes of Pastore, Song, Modric and co and it really makes you mad :)

So if Robert doesn't extend he will probably leave for those 15M instead of his real market value :(
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Borusse » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:34 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
Borusse wrote: Besides we would not sell him for 15mln~ euro.
I also think we can expect around 20-25 million euros for Lewandowski in the summer, not this shitty 15...

:)

If I'm not mistaken his contract ends in 2014 so if he doesn't extend he will leave for cheap. That's what I call the Typical Bundesliga Transfer.

Van der Vaart, Özil, Khedira, Kagawa... all of them left for cheap because of being with only 1 year left in his contract. But then you see other teams paying crazy sums of money for the likes of Pastore, Song, Modric and co and it really makes you mad :)

So if Robert doesn't extend he will probably leave for those 15M instead of his real market value :(

Well I look at it differently. United paid 15 million euros for Kagawa, Lewandowski is a striker and strikes are usually more expensive. Thats why I hope for 20 million.

Besides our management said they will not let Robert go for cheap, if we won't get good money for him then we will not sell Lewandowski and use his skills next season as well. It could actually be better for us.:

1. There are very few good and cheap strikers on the market right now, would be hard to find a replacement.
2. Lewandowski is already a well working piece in our squad and he seems to get better every year. So he would definitely play a great season 13/14 for us. He also doesnt earn much money (we want to sign a new contract and double his money but he wants to triple it [-X )

So I think it would be nice to hold on to Lewandowski if other option is letting him go for a sucky 15 million.
Borusse

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby The Spyware » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:57 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
RAJBAYERN wrote:That is the reason of why I think that this great Dortmund moments is temporary, because they can not maintain their figures as bayern, barcelona and Madrid can do.

If this report is true, Manchester will keep with good Dortmund players like Kagawa and lewandowski... shit.. This Dortmund only serve to strenght our opponents in Champions League. :evil:

I agree because they could have a legendary team if they had kept their stars in this last few years

------------------Weidenfeller-----------------
Piszczek----Hummels---Subotic---Schmelzer
--------------Sahin-------Bender---------------
Götze--------------Kagawa----------------Reus
------------------Lewandowski----------------

:o

Barrios :|
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby rotweiss » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:19 am

The Spyware wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:
RAJBAYERN wrote:That is the reason of why I think that this great Dortmund moments is temporary, because they can not maintain their figures as bayern, barcelona and Madrid can do.

If this report is true, Manchester will keep with good Dortmund players like Kagawa and lewandowski... shit.. This Dortmund only serve to strenght our opponents in Champions League. :evil:

I agree because they could have a legendary team if they had kept their stars in this last few years

------------------Weidenfeller-----------------
Piszczek----Hummels---Subotic---Schmelzer
--------------Sahin-------Bender---------------
Götze--------------Kagawa----------------Reus
------------------Lewandowski----------------

:o

Barrios :|

What has Sahin done since he has left BvB???
rotweiss
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:34 am

rotweiss wrote:What has Sahin done since he has left BvB???

He failed in madrid, so now is wasting his career in Liverpool.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby tflags » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:36 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:He failed in madrid, so now is wasting his career in Liverpool.

Injured in Madrid.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Borusse » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:09 pm

After injury he haven't really show anything special, they want to get rid of him. Shame he left.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Chalant » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:23 pm

Chalant wrote:
Van der Vaart, Özil, Khedira, Kagawa... all of them left for cheap because of being with only 1 year left in his contract. But then you see other teams paying crazy sums of money for the likes of Pastore, Song, Modric and co and it really makes you mad

*cough* Neuer *cough*
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:03 pm

The unreliable Italian media is reporting that Bayern and Dortmund have agreed a deal which will see Lewandowski move to Munich next summer.

http://www.calciomercato.com/mercato/es ... daz-833380

The funniest part is that they say he will replace Gomez and Pizarro, and form a duo with Mandzukic.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:07 pm

calciomercato.com exclusive, does it get worse than that? :^o
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:28 pm

MUTU wrote:calciomercato.com exclusive, does it get worse than that? :^o

This turning out to be true
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:23 pm

Sounds like brickwall wrote this story :P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby quaazi » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:55 pm

Ridiculous stuff. Not that I would scoff at the player.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby smaw2010 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:27 pm

I quite like the idea of Lewandowski coming, but I would only want Mandzukic to leave rather than Gomez, because we will have a all rounder (lewandowski) and a finisher (Gomez). If Gomez really leaves, I'd say we should sell it to some EPL club for 50mil and that will be fine.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News