You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Lewandowski

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund discussion thread

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:11 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Borussia Dortmund discussion thread

Postby dambun » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:45 am

:evil: :evil: :twisted:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby tflags » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:44 pm

According to this report, Mr. Lewandowski has agreed to a summer move to Trafford. Source comes from goal.com. I wouldn't have thought honestly they were in desperate need of yet another striker. I mean, if they snatched up Hummels or Subotic it would have made a bit more sense.
tflags

Postby quaazi » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:50 pm

Yeah really have no idea what Ferguson is doing these days. And how is he still leading the Premier League with that joke team...
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:12 pm

Bloody hell, Robert. Bloody hell. I hope Dortmund get to play and eliminate Manchester United, so that Lewandowski can already see the mistake he's done.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:16 pm

Manchester united has 3 world class strikers
Van Persie,rooney and chicharito

So i dont know who is more stupid ,Lewandowski or Ferguson(assuming the report's true)
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby RAJBAYERN » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:21 pm

That is the reason of why I think that this great Dortmund moments is temporary, because they can not maintain their figures as bayern, barcelona and Madrid can do.

If this report is true, Manchester will keep with good Dortmund players like Kagawa and lewandowski... shit.. This Dortmund only serve to strenght our opponents in Champions League. :evil:
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:43 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:That is the reason of why I think that this great Dortmund moments is temporary, because they can not maintain their figures as bayern, barcelona and Madrid can do.

If this report is true, Manchester will keep with good Dortmund players like Kagawa and lewandowski... shit.. This Dortmund only serve to strenght our opponents in Champions League. :evil:

I agree because they could have a legendary team if they had kept their stars in this last few years

------------------Weidenfeller-----------------
Piszczek----Hummels---Subotic---Schmelzer
--------------Sahin-------Bender---------------
Götze--------------Kagawa----------------Reus
------------------Lewandowski----------------

:o

BUT the key in their success is that even if they selling their stars year after year they always manage to keep improving their team

And to stay on topic I also think that Lewandowski will move to ManU because that rumour seems to be on the media since last year... but I don't get it. Even if they let Chicharito go they will have Rooney and Van Persie. I agree that both can play behind the main striker but I still think they need a solid CM. They already have more than enough offensive strength.
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MUTU » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:52 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:BUT the key in their success is that even if they selling their stars year after year they always manage to keep improving their team

That kind of success story requires luck, which so far they've had, but it will run out eventually. Good thing for them is that English football is in decline, so they need to worry less about Premier League teams poaching their players than they would have had to deal with like 5 years ago.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:06 pm

The way I see it, Lewa to United will pretty much follow the Dzeko to City path.
Kovac OUT!!!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:24 pm

The only difference is that Dzeko was playing in shitty Wolfsburg while Lewandowski is being a key player in Dortmund. Needless to say the difference between that Wolfsburg and this current Dortmund

That's why I find it a little bit stupid for Lewandowski
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby smaw2010 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:30 pm

If Lewy goes to Man Utd, I think that bringing in Chitcharito or Welbeck would be a great backup and provides competition to Mandzukic as backup to Gomez.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RAJBAYERN » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:43 pm

smaw2010 wrote:If Lewy goes to Man Utd, I think that bringing in Chitcharito or Welbeck would be a great backup and provides competition to Mandzukic as backup to Gomez.

Is not fair for Mandzukic to compite with other strikers when is job as a backup of Gomez, right now are very well.

Also, for a team (bayern) that only play with one striker, this position is good fulfill with Mandzukic and Pizarro.

I prefer bayern can spend money for make mor competitive the defensive line, considering that Rafinha and Van Buyten will retire.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby Borusse » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:37 pm

Lewandowski already denied this rumour on his official facebook page. Besides we would not sell him for 15mln~ euro.

But he will definitely leave anyway, even though this article isnt true. We just dont know where yet. I dont think it will be ManUtd and I also think we can expect around 20-25 million euros for Lewandowski in the summer, not this shitty 15...

And stop with this "temporary" thing. Wherever I go I must read this nonsense - "we will sell out, our coach will soon leave, next year we will be crap etc". We have a great coach, long term contracts with our key players (Lewandowski is not a key player in my opinion, very important one but not irreplacable) and very smart management, they all know what they are doing!

Notice that only non-german footballers leave Dortmund. Hummels, Gotze, Reus, Schmelzer, Bender, Gundogan, Weidenfeller - this guys will stay here for a long time. Oh yes, and as a user from Poland I am also very sure Blaszczykowski and Piszczek are also staying! :wink:
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby quaazi » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:40 pm

Interesting that you chose to omit Grosskreutz from that list... :wink:
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News