You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Achilles » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:20 am

This is a master-plan from the board to avoid that up to €80M add-ons
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jorge » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:56 am

Achilles wrote:This is a master-plan from the board to avoid that up to €80M add-ons

So you are saying that he wiil be a 35M decorative figure in our bench until his contract expires in 2021? Hey, I can hang a macrame exactly where he sits for a fraction of that amount.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby zozon » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:58 am

Paphlagonian wrote:22 was young back Lahm's era maybe but back then then players usually peaked around 28-29 now it went even lower. Players usually peak at their 26s especially if they play at that club from the young age.

No.
Give me a proof that the "peak age" has been lowered or dont push this conversation. As Jorge said - peak years as far as i watch football (20+ years) are almost always from 25-29 or even later, now in this modern football.

Lahm was NOT worthy of a Bayern place when on loan and at that age, except maybe in his last season at Stuttgart. I vividly recall those years, I even watched Stuttgart play. So being worthy of a Bayern place is so much different than peak years, I really dont know why you brought up that regarding to Lahm's loan.

Lahm's best years were in the 201x's, when he was 27 or more.
Thiago is 28 and I strongly believe he hasnt reached his peak yet.
Lewa just played his best season at THIRTY and I dont feel like he reached his peak yet, its scary.
Alaba is 26 and still has to even get back on his form from 3-4 years ago (this season was a big step towards that) to even (if ever) reach his peak.

There are plenty proofs in our own squad that the "peak" happens later and I wouldnt even wanna get started more globally.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby longeleven » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:24 am

Sometime I have the feeling that it it was not Bayern, for example, BvB bought him and give him game time.
The boy now might have 150m price tag :D

But for me, personally, 22 is not really bad for a loan, he has quality and already proved it many times before. He can't make it here because the pressure everyone put on Kovac's shoulders.

In this case, the one I put blame on is Kovac. Kovac is not a man of his words. Sanches himself can blame Kovac for that too.
longeleven
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:37 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fifa » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:51 pm

well he plays shit ! I really like him but he has some mental issues I think ... which is very bad because if you your psyche aint in order you can't achieve much ...if if you are very talanted
fifa

Postby kod2600 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:09 am

It's all his fault now? Didn't Kovac insisted he stays and he had plans for him? Kovac is full of shit and Renato's leaving is understandable.
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:34 am

Uli has to veto his sale....
This bulldog has to start along with Thiago and Tolisso.... to hell the Rodri rumours....

Kimmich Sule Lucas Alaba
Thiago
Tolisso. Renato

Serge Lewa. Sane
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:11 am

Sigh. Just hope other talents don't see this situation and get scared off.
Operation ten Hag 2k20
aterford
I'm a post king!

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:33 am

I swear if he leaves and becomes world class!

What pisses me off is I don’t think he got a fair shot. His first couple years at a big club were always going to be a struggle. Unlike Tolisso and Goretzka he didn’t have as much experience under his belt and he was playing in a foreign country learning a completely new language. At least Tolisso was already an established player but Sanches was 19/20 years old. I hope we can convince him he has a future here cause you can see the flashes of talent, but if he wants to do what’s best for his career I wouldn’t mind.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Coman » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:06 am

How many german words he speak in 3 years ? Zero.

Enough. Good bye. Overrated. Welcome to Fulham.
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby fifa » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:22 am

Coman wrote:How many german words he speak in 3 years ? Zero.

he is somewhat very fragile ....mentally mostly ..which is a huge problem ! if a player has some mental issues he will always has trouble shoing the best of him on the pitch ... Renato hasn;t played well at Bayern so far ...look at James great talent but not consistent ...1 game ok the next 3-4 games gone from the field ...we don't need such kind of players who don't perform on a regular basis !
fifa

Postby sherpthederp » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:38 am

fifa wrote:

he is somewhat very fragile ....mentally mostly ..which is a huge problem ! if a player has some mental issues he will always has trouble shoing the best of him on the pitch ... Renato hasn;t played well at Bayern so far ...look at James great talent but not consistent ...1 game ok the next 3-4 games gone from the field ...we don't need such kind of players who don't perform on a regular basis !

Mentally weak? He and James have been nothing but professional while being benched with no explanation, no whining no forcing a move, just suffering through it. Even Rafinha complained more and we all loved him. I would love to hear some personal insight you must have to make a claim that they are mentally weak. Surely you must have spoken to them about it to make that conclusion.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fifa » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:44 am

sherpthederp wrote:
fifa wrote:

Mentally weak? He and James have been nothing but professional while being benched with no explanation, no whining no forcing a move, just suffering through it. Even Rafinha complained more and we all loved him. I would love to hear some personal insight you must have to make a claim that they are mentally weak. Surely you must have spoken to them about it to make that conclusion.

are u serious mate ?!!? James has been awful last season ! didin't perform at all against Liverpool 2 games ...Renato has been also shit since he came at Bayern ...as I said before we need players who will play 100 % every game ... players who give everyrhing for the club ! James isn't such kind of a player ...he doesn't perform half of the matches ...youcan't receive millions of euros and play like that !
fifa

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:30 am

ramsej84 wrote:Uli has to veto his sale....
This bulldog has to start along with Thiago and Tolisso.... to hell the Rodri rumours....

Kimmich Sule Lucas Alaba
Thiago
Tolisso. Renato

Serge Lewa. Sane

So you don't want James because he wants to leave, but with Renato it is different and Uli must veto his sale even though Kovac doesn't want him :lol:
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News