You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby DRvad14 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:44 pm

Jorge wrote:Also, it is interesting how he refused to celebrate his recent goal with the players on the field and chose the bench players instead. IMO, a loud and clear message to the bosses upstairs.

he went to celebrate with robben, ribery and rafinha who were playing their last game not sure about the clear message to the bosses but agree with you its time for him to leave if he wants to salvage his career.

Can't see tweet? Click here!
DRvad14
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:49 pm

I hope he stays I really hope he does.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Machiavellico » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:18 pm

GoatHCW wrote:
Machiavellico wrote:I swear to God, keeping Goretzka and selling Renato for 15-20m at best(let's be honest, who'd pay more?) would be the second biggest travesty in terms of preferences this board makes, after ducking Kroos for Gotze

What a ridiculous thing to say.
Goretzka is a great player who had to change up his game in his first year on a new team.

Great??? I'm sorry, what matches of him would you say were great? The second he was dropped from the starting team and replaced with Javi, the team's game improved. He's limited tactically, doesn't have that good a shot, shit defensive wise. The only qualities he has is that he was born in 95 and he's donning the black, red and yellow.

So, yeah, I stand by what I said. With much less playing time, Renato has shown he actually has potential and not because of a birthdate, unlike some particular #18. And he had a way bigger change to make than Goretzka.

PE14
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Romania

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:30 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I hope he stays I really hope he does.

You also hope Kovac stays...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:31 pm

Machiavellico wrote:
GoatHCW wrote:
Machiavellico wrote:I swear to God, keeping Goretzka and selling Renato for 15-20m at best(let's be honest, who'd pay more?) would be the second biggest travesty in terms of preferences this board makes, after ducking Kroos for Gotze

What a ridiculous thing to say.
Goretzka is a great player who had to change up his game in his first year on a new team.

Great??? I'm sorry, what matches of him would you say were great? The second he was dropped from the starting team and replaced with Javi, the team's game improved. He's limited tactically, doesn't have that good a shot, shit defensive wise. The only qualities he has is that he was born in 95 and he's donning the black, red and yellow.

So, yeah, I stand by what I said. With much less playing time, Renato has shown he actually has potential and not because of a birthdate, unlike some particular #18. And he had a way bigger change to make than Goretzka.

It’s gold dude!
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:54 am

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aterford » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:50 am

But Renato....Kovac said he'd make you his project, don't you remember? Don't you remember Kovac obviously putting in such an effort to develop you all season long? :lol: :lol:
Operation ten Hag 2k20
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:34 am

I get that the tight title race had affected Kovac's line up decisions but its not like Sanches is some inexperience young duckling. He isnt a player who needs "sympathy" starts but has earned his keep imo....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aterford » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:50 am

Firefox1234 wrote:I get that the tight title race had affected Kovac's line up decisions but its not like Sanches is some inexperience young duckling. He isnt a player who needs "sympathy" starts but has earned his keep imo....

What's more troubling to me is not so much a lack of starts but the number of times we were in a good position in a match and instead of subbing him in to allow some minutes Kovac would send in a defender or something, just conservative to a fault. I agree that nobody gets 'sympathy starts' and that's fine, but I think there were a lot of times where there were good opportunities to play Sanches (and ones where he would have been a good fit) and it seemed that he was never really even in consideration. So it's just tough to swallow when you hear about how the manager requests the player NOT be allowed to leave because he wants to make him his 'project' but then as soon as things got a bit tough basically froze him out...
Operation ten Hag 2k20
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bmguy » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:09 am

the boy is actually not better than the homeboy Paul Will, so loan him with the option to buy with a good price, otherwise we could lose the investment on him.
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:03 am

There's no need for bullshit sympathy starts. He should've started the difficult matches simply because he's better than Goretzka.
Kovac OUT!!!
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Fénix » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:57 am

I like the attitude, Renato! If it doesn't work, then transfer and bye. He's waited for so long and lost 3 years of life for literally nothing except the experience of training with top players in a top club.

All young players have played, but not him who is of his age our the youngest among them.
He's right - either he'll play more than 2200 minutes next season or he's got nothing to look for here.

Kovač wanted to become champ at Bayern and after all those rotations and crisis last autumn, he chose the safest way to achieve his goal.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:23 am

Why would he stay another season with Kovac? Of course he wants to leave, and I don't blame him.
He definitely deserved more chances than what he got. He is not willing to waste another season warming the bench.

Bayern should cash in and invest in a creative midfielder (Eriksen, Havertz) and a DM (Rodri) now.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby r10 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:28 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:he's better than Goretzka
Unfortunately (as Im' not Goretzka fan at all) not. With Renato I always have an impression of a junior player not knowing what to do on the pitch. I doubt he fits any BuLiga team. Sanches should go somewhere to southern/latin Europe
r10
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Poland

Postby kod2600 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:03 pm

I won't blame him if he leaves. He's right about everything he said. I wish he stays and get his proper chance. Not sure that's possible with Kovac though.
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News