You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Fénix » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:39 pm

I think Renato is closed story when Kovač leaves. I'm sorry for the Portuguese, but I see his Bayern-exit next summer.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby bastos80 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:36 pm

According to kicker, Renato Sanches could leave Bayern in winter. Whether in form of a loan or a permanent deal is unclear.
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:17 pm

bastos80 wrote:According to kicker, Renato Sanches could leave Bayern in winter. Whether in form of a loan or a permanent deal is unclear.
:cry:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Hardrade » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:31 pm

That would be catastrophicaly dumb in terms of squad planning, as our depth is lower than ever. Also, the boy is actually improving. But, I hardly expect anything above dumb from this club’s leadership.
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby bastos80 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:38 pm

Hardrade wrote:That would be catastrophicaly dumb in terms of squad planning, as our depth is lower than ever. Also, the boy is actually improving. But, I hardly expect anything above dumb from this club’s leadership.

Sanches is hardly improving. Yes, he's better than before, but is hardly even getting game time even with James, Tolisso and Thiago out at the same time.
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Coman » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:11 pm

Goretzka, Martinez, Thiago for 2 spot ?

I don't count Tolisso, he will not be at 100% before end of april.
4-3-3 : Neuer (Ulreich) - Kimmich (Pavard) Süle (Martinez) Hernandez (Boateng) Alaba (Davies) - Goretzka (Tolisso) Thiago (Cuisance) Coutinho (Sanches) - Gnabry (Müller) Lewandowski (Arp) Coman (Perisic)
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby Hardrade » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:59 pm

bastos80 wrote:
Hardrade wrote:That would be catastrophicaly dumb in terms of squad planning, as our depth is lower than ever. Also, the boy is actually improving. But, I hardly expect anything above dumb from this club’s leadership.

Sanches is hardly improving. Yes, he's better than before, but is hardly even getting game time even with James, Tolisso and Thiago out at the same time.

Until he actually underperforms, blame the coach for his low app number. I know that every time I watched him he looked better and more confident. Picking starting 11 is unfortunately not always a matter of merit, certainly not in Müllern Munchen.
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby bastos80 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:08 pm

Hardrade wrote:
bastos80 wrote:

Until he actually underperforms, blame the coach for his low app number. I know that every time I watched him he looked better and more confident. Picking starting 11 is unfortunately not always a matter of merit, certainly not in Müllern Munchen.

Yeah, instead of looking for fault at the player, let's just shove all the blame on Kovac who actually helped stabilize Sanches.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:01 pm

Renato Sanches: "I'm happy, but of course I want to play more. I'm feeling good, I'm ready to play and to be a good player. The coach does his job. Of course, if I play well, he can be happy with me, and if I do not play well, it's different. But the coach is happy with me, because I feel ready and play well at the moment. I just want the best for myself and if it's best to stay, then I'll stay. If it's best for me to leave, then I'll go. When you play, you are happy and I want to play and feel happy because football makes me happy." [Sport1]
Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Fénix » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:04 pm

Send him on a 2-year-loan back to Benfica because that's the best and only way to give this young talent a chance to completely find himself and return to the right path.

Either that or we should start playing him from in the Bundesliga from the 1st minute of the match. Something must be done. Training sessions aren't enough for anyone, especially for young players who are about to become professionals and potential top players.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:09 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Renato Sanches: "I'm happy, but of course I want to play more. I'm feeling good, I'm ready to play and to be a good player. The coach does his job. Of course, if I play well, he can be happy with me, and if I do not play well, it's different. But the coach is happy with me, because I feel ready and play well at the moment. I just want the best for myself and if it's best to stay, then I'll stay. If it's best for me to leave, then I'll go. When you play, you are happy and I want to play and feel happy because football makes me happy." [Sport1]

Wow, his vocabulary is really limited.

Fénix wrote:Send him on a 2-year-loan back to Benfica because that's the best and only way to give this young talent a chance to completely find himself and return to the right path.

But would he be happy? :mrgreen:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:29 pm

MUTU wrote:But would he be happy? :mrgreen:

Ask him via Twitter or Instagram, maybe he answers you. :lol:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby bastos80 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:37 pm

Apparently PSG is still interested in Sanches. We want Rabiot. Would be a good scenario for both clubs.
Rabiot + 10-15M for Sanches.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:50 pm

bastos80 wrote:Apparently PSG is still interested in Sanches. We want Rabiot. Would be a good scenario for both clubs.

No deal. Considering we can get Rabiot for free in summer, this would be akin to selling Sanches this January for 10-15M just to get Rabiot some 5 months earlier.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bastos80 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:54 pm

MUTU wrote:
bastos80 wrote:Apparently PSG is still interested in Sanches. We want Rabiot. Would be a good scenario for both clubs.

No deal. Considering we can get Rabiot for free in summer, this would be akin to selling Sanches this January for 10-15M just to get Rabiot some 5 months earlier.

OK, so you wouldn't want Rabiot in winter either? Considering we're probably late for the summer, that's no deal then. Gotcha.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News