You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby aterford » Thu May 17, 2018 8:35 pm

Right, so about 7th at best...and this assumes Rudy leaves (who seems to think he's not gonna) and don't forget Goretzka. So in reality somewhere around 8th choice for four spots...like I said, he will have to hope Kovac REALLY likes rotating his midfield...
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Thu May 17, 2018 10:12 pm

aterford wrote:Right, so about 7th at best...and this assumes Rudy leaves (who seems to think he's not gonna) and don't forget Goretzka. So in reality somewhere around 8th choice for four spots...like I said, he will have to hope Kovac REALLY likes rotating his midfield...

Seems like a move to circle the wagons, get his head on straight again and regain confidence. I remember back to before he was loaned and he seemed really involved in the team hangouts. Seemed to really eat up being part of FC Bayern
Bavarian_Kielbasa
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby nm462272 » Sat May 26, 2018 3:04 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Separately, there are also rumors he could return to Benfica on loan: http://tribunaexpresso.pt/revista-de-im ... ssar-a-Luz
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News