You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby shpati_L1 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:13 am

The thing that bothers me the most is his positioning in midfield. Maybe I don't understand football well enough but sometimes his positioning seems Bundesliga 10 level.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:52 am

BayernFL117 wrote:Also saw that game and was glad he did well. Now we need to loan him to a bundesliga team for a year and see how he does. We can reevaluate him after considering Javi will be turning 31 that year and Renato will only be 22.
Javi and Renato don't play the same position, this is very common misconception about Renato. He is not a DM or even a more or less defensive b2b. He is an attacking b2b Midfielder. His competition are Vidal, Goretzka, Rudy, and arguably James, but never Javi.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernFL117 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:27 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
BayernFL117 wrote:Also saw that game and was glad he did well. Now we need to loan him to a bundesliga team for a year and see how he does. We can reevaluate him after considering Javi will be turning 31 that year and Renato will only be 22.
Javi and Renato don't play the same position, this is very common misconception about Renato. He is not a DM or even a more or less defensive b2b. He is an attacking b2b Midfielder. His competition are Vidal, Goretzka, Rudy, and arguably James, but never Javi.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

I was just saying that could be a time where some room opens up in midfield and we could see how he fits in or if he does at all.
BayernFL117
Woah, this feels cool!

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News