You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby bastos80 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:19 am

zozon wrote:
Achilles wrote:€30Μ and they're still "negotiating" the deal? Brazzo should pack Renato's bags himself and send him with a private jet within the day to Domaine de Luchin 59780 Camphin-en-Pévèle with a bottle of red wine and a rose on his suit.

Did you read the quote? Lille didnt offered 30m.
Bayern are demanding 30m. That wasnt Lille's offer to negotiate with.

If there's even the smallest chance to shit on the board, people won't bother reading it properly ;)

aterford wrote:Of course it bears mentioning that Bouhafsi is quite reliable.
30m plus bonuses seems awfully high at this point but Lille do have a fair bit of change from Pepe deal...
I wonder what our bottom dollar on a sale would be. Hope there's a buyback (can't really hurt much) but hard to see much future at Bayern for Sanches nowadays.

It's 30m including bonuses, not plus bonuses.
----------- Lewandowski ---------
Gnabry ----- Havertz ------ Sané
--------- Thiago --- Tolisso -------
Alaba --- Lucas -- Süle --- Kimmich
---------------- Neuer -----------------

Coach: Erik ten Hag
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Achilles » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:45 am

Yeah I didn't saw the "demanding" because of excitement I suppose but we have many policemen aka smartasses here as well I see...
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby zozon » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:48 am

Achilles wrote:Yeah I didn't saw the "demanding" because of excitement I suppose but we have many policemen aka smartasses here as well I see...

Policeman and smartass because of correcting your post? Because you didnt read it in full? And then having a go on Brazzo because of that?
Talk about smartasses

:lol: :lol: :lol:
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Achilles » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:01 am

Well I was referring to bastos80 for bashing me about the board(like they have done a marvelous job but whatever...) like someone can't misread or miss a word. Wasn't referring to you but on the other hand you have earned a name for yourself behaving like 5-year old in other topics but who am I to judge that afterall... :|
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Postby fussballjunkie84 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:16 am

https://fcbinside.de/2019/08/22/3-gruen ... ufen-muss/

A pretty good blog post, unfortunately in German, why Sanches has no future in Munich...
fussballjunkie84
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby bastos80 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:17 am

Achilles wrote:Well I was referring to bastos80 for bashing me about the board(like they have done a marvelous job but whatever...) like someone can't misread or miss a word. Wasn't referring to you but on the other hand you have earned a name for yourself behaving like 5-year old in other topics but who am I to judge that afterall... :|

Sorry if I did you wrong ;)

bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby zozon » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:22 am

Achilles wrote:Well I was referring to bastos80 for bashing me about the board(like they have done a marvelous job but whatever...) like someone can't misread or miss a word. Wasn't referring to you but on the other hand you have earned a name for yourself behaving like 5-year old in other topics but who am I to judge that afterall... :|

Than its a bummer for you if a supposed 5-year old reads better than you :oops:
zozon
I post all the time

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:59 am

Contacts have been made between Bayern and Lille for Renato Sanches. The player made it clear to Bayern that he wants to join the French club. Lille do not intend to spend big to sign Sanches, a loan with an option to buy is a possible solution [@lequipe]
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Achilles » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:01 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Contacts have been made between Bayern and Lille for Renato Sanches. The player made it clear to Bayern that he wants to join the French club. Lille do not intend to spend big to sign Sanches, a loan with an option to buy is a possible solution [@lequipe]

Hard to believe that Bayern won't cash-in for Renato in order to use that money on Roca.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:35 pm

Bayern and Lille are in negotiations for Renato Sanches. Bayern's first asking price was at around €30m. A loan with option to buy is conceivable, at least for the French club. Lille want first to sell Thiago Maia. Sanches wants the move. [@SkySportNewsHD]
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Lahmies » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:38 pm

Should have sold him to PSG when we had the chance, probably would’ve made more money. Our stellar planning strikes again.
Lahmies
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:57 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Bayern and Lille are in negotiations for Renato Sanches. Bayern's first asking price was at around €30m. A loan with option to buy is conceivable, at least for the French club. Lille want first to sell Thiago Maia. Sanches wants the move. [@SkySportNewsHD]

Misses the part with an obligation to buy.

I don't want Renato back anymore, I want him out once and for all since we've screwed him up completely. What weird to me, Benfica are out of race for him. I don't understand why they don't enter in the story and solve all of Renato's problems. That would be a perfect score for us to send him back to Portugal.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MoFattal » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:13 pm

Because his previous “potential ceiling” has been lowered way too much during his tenure here.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Achilles » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:57 pm

kessler_philipp, Bild wrote:Bayern and Lille are in very advanced talks for Renato Sanches. It's looking good at the moment but nothing has been signed yet. A permanent sale with a transfer fee of €25m are in discussion. Sanches is desperate to join the French club
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Postby bastos80 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:02 pm

25m would be great.

bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News