You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Coman » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:43 pm

I would go for :

Tolisso Roca Thiago starters
Goretzka Martinez Sanches sub

Müller back-up right winger
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:44 am

fifa wrote:
sherpthederp wrote:
fifa wrote:[quote="Coman"]How many german words he speak in 3 years ? Zero.

Enough. Good bye. Overrated. Welcome to Fulham.

he is somewhat very fragile ....mentally mostly ..which is a huge problem ! if a player has some mental issues he will always has trouble shoing the best of him on the pitch ... Renato hasn;t played well at Bayern so far ...look at James great talent but not consistent ...1 game ok the next 3-4 games gone from the field ...we don't need such kind of players who don't perform on a regular basis !

Mentally weak? He and James have been nothing but professional while being benched with no explanation, no whining no forcing a move, just suffering through it. Even Rafinha complained more and we all loved him. I would love to hear some personal insight you must have to make a claim that they are mentally weak. Surely you must have spoken to them about it to make that conclusion.

are u serious mate ?!!? James has been awful last season ! didin't perform at all against Liverpool 2 games ...Renato has been also shit since he came at Bayern ...as I said before we need players who will play 100 % every game ... players who give everyrhing for the club ! James isn't such kind of a player ...he doesn't perform half of the matches ...youcan't receive millions of euros and play like that ![/quote]James performed every match for Jupp. The other side of your argument, btw is... Which player actually performed well under Kovac? (Lewandowski... Maybe...?)

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pyrasur » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:26 am

I’m guessing Punk didn’t just say that James was useless. I can’t tell because whoever posted did a terrible job making sure their post was written clearly and botched the quotes.

自由自在
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:59 am

I was super happy with him in this game. He's got everything - great dribble, good speed, defensive awareness..
All he needs is to play.
Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:22 am

IsiahRashad wrote:I was super happy with him in this game. He's got everything - great dribble, good speed, defensive awareness..
All he needs is to play.
Thanks to Hansi Flick as well , right?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:25 am

ramsej84 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:I was super happy with him in this game. He's got everything - great dribble, good speed, defensive awareness..
All he needs is to play.
Thanks to Hansi Flick as well , right?
Absolutely yes, mostly because Flick is going to be our first coach at some point of the season.
Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:49 pm

Kalle on Renato... he came to us as a boy, now he is a grown up man...

https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/1 ... 57440?s=19
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby kod2600 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:14 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Kalle on Renato... he came to us as a boy, now he is a grown up man...

https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/1 ... 57440?s=19

He came here for an actual chance at high level football. Not to learn life lessons and become older and wiser. :coffee:
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby Achilles » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:01 pm

If I was Renato I would turn the world upside down to leave for Ajax. He is the perfect fit at this stage of his career!
At that system, with the hype they have right now and Ten Hag he could kickstart his career in a heartbeat. He is still too damn young!
At the end of the day he can restart it here with us and become our Davids, our Predator, the Golden Boy we invested but in Kovac hands and the football we play it's very difficult. We bury our own talents lately same will happen with Goretzka.

I hope that Hansi Flick will took over and help him, this kid has talent and his a beast of athleticism something you can't find easily at that age, he is like a rough diamond and by playing him now and then or on extra time you don't shape him, you make him bad.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aaaaaa » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:03 pm

All he needs is to play.

yes he was good but he still makes wrong passes in the middle of the field which is very dangerous
aaaaaa
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Achilles » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:12 pm

aaaaaa wrote:yes he was good but he still makes wrong passes in the middle of the field which is very dangerous

Indeed he sometimes looks off or blacked out like Boateng does in some plays however he hasn't played 3-4 straight games in a row and his here for quite long, this are very normal mistakes for an athletic midfielder like him. It's mostly about confidence and knowing your place into the pitch. Comes by serious playing time and overcoming mentally that given mistakes. Thiago who is by far a better and experienced player makes blatant errors from time to time, give Renato some space to perform, guidance and trust then we can talk.

As for as I know Renato Sanches clinched the Bundesliga title with a super-goal coming off the bench last year against a top flight German opponent if it as Robben or Lewandowski in his place everybody would go crazy about their world-class quality and mentality.
Bury J.Martinez to the bench and divide Thiago-Tolisso-Renato time accordingly, this kid deserves a fair chance.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Postby #12 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:42 pm

Achilles wrote:If I was Renato I would turn the world upside down to leave for Ajax. He is the perfect fit at this stage of his career!
At that system, with the hype they have right now and Ten Hag he could kickstart his career in a heartbeat. He is still too damn young!
At the end of the day he can restart it here with us and become our Davids, our Predator, the Golden Boy we invested but in Kovac hands and the football we play it's very difficult. We bury our own talents lately same will happen with Goretzka.

I hope that Hansi Flick will took over and help him, this kid has talent and his a beast of athleticism something you can't find easily at that age, he is like a rough diamond and by playing him now and then or on extra time you don't shape him, you make him bad.

Goretzka is not a great talent...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Achilles » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:20 pm

For me he is a great talent.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Postby #12 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:42 pm

Well then you'd better be prepared to see another great talent fail at Bayern...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:47 pm

#12 wrote:Well then you'd better be prepared to see another great talent fail at Bayern...
Why do you always paint everything in black?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News