You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:56 am

I consider Rafinha a good back up player and charming character who I'm sure pretty much everyone appreciate in the team.

I understand that we are rejuvenating the team and might be time for him to leave. However if we keep offloading players we would need to sign more players as well

Martinez, Boateng, Hummels, Rafinha, Ribery, Robben... We just can't offload them all as we are not gonna sign 10 new players. We will have players who can cover two positions like Pavard or Lucas, but that also means we will be short in two positions if they are injured.

I wouldn't have minded to keep Rafinha for one more year.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby JJJ » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:09 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I understand that we are rejuvenating the team and might be time for him to leave. However if we keep offloading players we would need to sign more players as well

Maybe it will open doors for our home-grown players? Why not Friedl, who could come back from Bremen to cover LB position? When Alaba's injured, in important knockout games Lucas could play there, but Friedl would be enough for the league.

Alaba (Lucas, Friedl), Lucas (Hummels, Javi), Süle (Pavard, Mai?), Kimmich (Pavard)

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
Kraft
Hummels, Badstuber, Alaba
Schöpf, Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can, Contento
Müller, Wagner

JJJ
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:09 pm

Because most of our youngsters seem to be quite average and we don't have a coach who trusts in young players anyways

I remember this Köhn guy who played a friendly as LB and seemed to be at least decent, but he just disappeared and we will never hear from him anymore. Just like Dorsch or Benko. Where are they?

Friedl is mediocre as well.

Rafinha is decent, can play LB and RB and is free
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby nm462272 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:00 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Because most of our youngsters seem to be quite average and we don't have a coach who trusts in young players anyways

I remember this Köhn guy who played a friendly as LB and seemed to be at least decent, but he just disappeared and we will never hear from him anymore. Just like Dorsch or Benko. Where are they?

Friedl is mediocre as well.

Rafinha is decent, can play LB and RB and is free

I wonder if part of the reason why the youngsters aren't playing more is because FCB II really wants to get promoted to the 3.Liga? That, and Kovac desperately trying to win the league to keep his job :roll:
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Fénix » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:55 pm

Unfortunately, they are mostly average while our coaches won't give an opportunity to our young players.

I think the main reason why Bayern Amateure didn't play 3. Liga for the last 7-8 years is the fact which Xabi mentioned above. Otherwise, FCB II would have been in top 9 in the 3. Liga all these years and if not in top 9, they would be regular 3. Liga participants far away from relegation zone.

I simply can't believe that in the last 7 years in the city with 1,5 million inhabitants and the biggest German region with 13,5 million people can't be found talents for FCB youth categories and professionals, at least one or two all these years that would become world-class and 3-4 above average players more than fine for rotation and bench roles.

It's a sad story, but that's how it is.

Rafinha is done after this season. We need to rejuvenate our team and bring fresh blood.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby nm462272 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:23 pm

who was the last youth player to break through and make some sort of impact at the highest level? Emre Can? maybe Schöpf, who has been decent at Schalke? Höjbjerg? pretty underwhelming...

that being said, i see some really promising youth players at the moment - Mai, Früchtl, OBM, Zirkzee; Jeong is decent and can probably be a contributor at a mid-table BL team, same with Evina... as always, the challenge for all of them will be making the jump to the highest level
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Achilles » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:35 pm

To me there is no harm if we extend Rafinha for one more-year and play 10-15 games tops, he is decent enough to rest the starters against Bundesliga teams especially before CL big games to avoid any last minute injuries.

Our FCB II footballers maybe are not good enough however I believe that the club did some major screw ups lately.
C'mon... players like Fruchtl should already been capped 10-15 games at Pokal,friendlies or done & dusted CL games where there is no harm in losing games/points. Zirkzee is murdering the division he plays and I wonder if he will go -at least- on loan to a Bundesliga team before he turns 20. Lukas Mai doesn't even get scrap minutes, it's a sad situation. Some of them maybe late bloomers, can't everybody turn into Alaba,Muller,Kroos,Lahm or break instantly in the starting XI for a such competitive squad as Bayern's plus that nowdays all the top clubs have become very impatient.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Manchu » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:14 pm

nm462272 wrote:who was the last youth player to break through and make some sort of impact at the highest level? Emre Can? maybe Schöpf, who has been decent at Schalke? Höjbjerg? pretty underwhelming...

Now that you mention him, it's interesting to note that Schalke has been shit every since Schöpf got injured. Weird too, because most Schalke fans wouldn't say that he's an important player for them.
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:36 pm

nm462272 wrote:who was the last youth player to break through and make some sort of impact at the highest level? Emre Can? maybe Schöpf, who has been decent at Schalke? Höjbjerg? pretty underwhelming...

that being said, i see some really promising youth players at the moment - Mai, Früchtl, OBM, Zirkzee; Jeong is decent and can probably be a contributor at a mid-table BL team, same with Evina... as always, the challenge for all of them will be making the jump to the highest level
Paul Will...
And there is that American CB , his name escapes me.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:38 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

Paul Will...
And there is that American CB , his name escapes me.

I really like Paul Will, hope he comes back strong from his injury. I wonder if his talents would translate to the 1st team, but he did really well in the preseason matches.

American CB is Chris Richards, I think - I heard he's doing very well at Bayern

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News