You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby huknife » Sat May 12, 2018 9:45 am

Looks like ill have to suffer the eyesore for another year. Shittyfinha is like a Brain Tumor in your Kidney that you just can't get rid of.
huknife
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat May 12, 2018 9:56 am

huknife wrote:Looks like ill have to suffer the eyesore for another year. Shittyfinha is like a Brain Tumor in your Kidney that you just can't get rid of.

Unacceptable talk about one of our players. By all means criticise, say you don't like him, don't want him to stay etc., but there are acceptable ways and unacceptable ways of saying so.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Achilles » Sat May 12, 2018 10:17 am

huknife wrote:Looks like ill have to suffer the eyesore for another year. Shittyfinha is like a Brain Tumor in your Kidney that you just can't get rid of.

WTF is this? Embarrassing comment to say at least, show some respect buddy.
This was a low level of the lowest posts
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby huknife » Sat May 12, 2018 10:20 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Unacceptable talk about one of our players. By all means criticise, say you don't like him, don't want him to stay etc., but there are acceptable ways and unacceptable ways of saying so.

My apologies for the language, but it is a summation of how unnecessary i believe the player is to the club.

Speed, Acceleration, Stamina, Strength, Jumping, Concentration, Composure, Positioning, Control, Passing, Tackling.

Rafinha can't do any of these things that is at a required level at Bayern.
huknife
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby huknife » Sat May 12, 2018 10:21 am

Achilles wrote:

WTF is this? Embarrassing comment to say at least, show some respect buddy.
This was a low level of the lowest posts

yeah yeah, shoot the messenger.
huknife
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat May 12, 2018 10:27 am

huknife wrote:My apologies for the language, but it is a summation of how unnecessary i believe the player is to the club.

Speed, Acceleration, Stamina, Strength, Jumping, Concentration, Composure, Positioning, Control, Passing, Tackling.

Don't worry about it and thanks for the apology. We all go for hyperbole and so on sometimes to make our point but sometimes we need to be a bit more careful. I have probably been guilty of this in the past too, especially during match chats.

Regarding Rafinha in general I disagree though. The problem with Rafinha tends to be that he ends up playing more often than he should so we sometimes feel he isn't good enough. In reality he's just a backup though and a very good one at that. This season he's shown himself capable of playing at LB too, where he's better than Bernat imo, so his value for us is now even higher. Bar that costly mistake vs Real, he did really well.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat May 12, 2018 3:08 pm

huknife wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

My apologies for the language, but it is a summation of how unnecessary i believe the player is to the club.

Stop being ridiculous. I'm sure you can mention so many backup RBs who are better than Rafinha...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby manuelbavarian » Sat May 12, 2018 3:37 pm

Another amazing match, Rafinha.
What a player.
manuelbavarian
Getting the hang of it

Postby aterford » Sat May 12, 2018 9:09 pm

huknife wrote:Shittyfinha

Wow man that's so clever. Did you come up with that nickname all by yourself? Impressive!
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paphlagonian » Sat May 12, 2018 10:55 pm

huknife wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

So you have picked Bayern in Fifa 18 and got mad about Rafinha and his ratings? Will wonders never cease!
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby MUTU » Tue May 15, 2018 10:52 am

MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DerKaiser » Tue May 15, 2018 2:41 pm

huknife wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Dude youre a complete buffoon, maybe because you play too many computer games, if you cant understand the difficulty of having good back up players on one of the best teams in the league then u best go back to the rock you crawled from beneath. Rafhina has given many many good performances over the years and is probably in the top ten as back ups go
As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:32 pm

Rafinha's contract expires at the end of this season, on 30th June 2019.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:53 am

Rafinha's contract runs out at the end of this season. What's your opinion: should we renew his contract in any case, renew it only in case we don't get Pavard, or not renew in any case? My tendency is towards the former, i.e. extending his contract in any case.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:44 pm

MUTU wrote:Rafinha's contract runs out at the end of this season. What's your opinion: should we renew his contract in any case, renew it only in case we don't get Pavard, or not renew in any case? My tendency is towards the former, i.e. extending his contract in any case.

As i said many times, you will have a hard time to find someone like him for a backup.

He is playing good every time when the team needs him - we saw that in more recent games against Sevilla last season, and AEK yesterday.

A true professional, he is helping integrating the young players in the team, good man with great personality, never complain about playing time or anything else, always backing up the organisation and his teammates. He is playing both on the RB and LB, can play as a RM when needed..Even his goalimpact numbers are close to the Lahm ones.

What we should say more about him ? I mean, is this even a question, he just turned 33 in September and can help at least one more year.
Let's hope that the board is not going to mess it up.
IsiahRashad
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News