You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.
 

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby Coman » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:53 pm

Kimmich starts again at RB.
Lahm in midfield (but I don't see him take his spot forever in a 2 men duo MF against the like of Thiago, Vidal, Sanches and even Alonso).
Neuer - Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba - James Thiago Goretzka - Robben Lewandowski Gnabry
Ulreich - Rafinha Martinez Süle Meier- Müller Tolisso Sanches - Coman Wagner Ribéry
User avatar
Coman
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4207
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
National Flag:
French Southern Ter
Has thanked: 168 times
Been thanked: 1292 times
Gender: Male

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby Alduin » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:49 pm

I feel bad for Rafinha because he is good and has always accepted his bench role. But, we really need to continue the transition in this team. He needs to be sold or leave as a free transfer.
Mia San Mia!
User avatar
Alduin
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:52 am
Location: Costa Rica.
National Flag:
Costa Rica
Has thanked: 146 times
Been thanked: 125 times
Gender: Male

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby Achilles » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:05 pm

Love Raf, true professional and always gave his maximum when he asked to do so but Kimmich is the future and Lahm is a legendary full back!
It's time to seperate our ways with Rafinha, it's a good timing since Lahm will retire next season and we have already found a new RB gem.
There is no room for Rafinha and we ain't selling him, his contract expires and he can be a starter to any other BuLi team, perfect divorce.

He deserves a final applaud like Van Buyten, he was an exceptional professional and a quality back up.
Mia san mia
User avatar
Achilles
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2657
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:36 am
Has thanked: 769 times
Been thanked: 1410 times
Gender: Male

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby JANCKER » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:06 pm

JANCKER

 

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby Pelin » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:46 pm

At first l was againist his extension, however after Lahm's uncertain future, renewing with him was a must.
Pelin
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1474
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:45 pm
Has thanked: 293 times
Been thanked: 399 times
Gender: Male

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby Coman » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:51 pm

Bad news for me.

Bayern should have let him go and buy another RB and use Kimmich as CM or buy another CM and use Kimmich at RB.

Extends useful player like Ribéry, Robben is normal. But extend an average RB instead of developping another young and talented one is useless.

Yeah he is important for the group but we are a big football club not a dancing club.

What next ? Extending Alonso because of "his experience" ? Why not sign Lucio and Matthaus back then ?

PS : if Lahm stop and Kimmich will be a starter then no problem.
Neuer - Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba - James Thiago Goretzka - Robben Lewandowski Gnabry
Ulreich - Rafinha Martinez Süle Meier- Müller Tolisso Sanches - Coman Wagner Ribéry
User avatar
Coman
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4207
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
National Flag:
French Southern Ter
Has thanked: 168 times
Been thanked: 1292 times
Gender: Male

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby MiaSanFCB » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:19 pm

ffs...I really didn't expect this.
I'm pretty sure that after this they are going to renew with Alonso too. #-o
User avatar
MiaSanFCB
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 553
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:57 pm
National Flag:
Uruguay
Has thanked: 79 times
Been thanked: 332 times
Gender: Male

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby Roonzil » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:21 pm

Think all of these deals are a firm bit lower in salary than before. These guys are fully settled, have enough money and probably don't fancy a move to a different city/country to a brand new club that might not be as well run as ours.

If the salaries are down, and these old guys can put up a fight when called upon, and don't moan when benched, I'm good with it.
I know Rafinha does a lot with a private trainer to keep his stamina up. He's a very decent backup to have.


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
User avatar
Roonzil
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2624
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:54 pm
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 269 times
Been thanked: 1416 times
Gender: Female

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:40 pm

he deserves it, but I don't think this was a must.
User avatar
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1703
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:14 am
Has thanked: 657 times
Been thanked: 652 times
Gender: Male

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby JANCKER » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:42 pm

I get this as a sign that Lahm will retire at the end of this season...
JANCKER

 

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby Pelin » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:56 pm

We need to offload Alonso in order to make a new signing.
Pelin
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1474
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:45 pm
Has thanked: 293 times
Been thanked: 399 times
Gender: Male

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby bbenno » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:02 pm

Roonzil wrote:Think all of these deals are a firm bit lower in salary than before. These guys are fully settled, have enough money and probably don't fancy a move to a different city/country to a brand new club that might not be as well run as ours.

If the salaries are down, and these old guys can put up a fight when called upon, and don't moan when benched, I'm good with it.
I know Rafinha does a lot with a private trainer to keep his stamina up. He's a very decent backup to have.


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk


Exactly! He is needed in order to smooth the transition from Lahm to another WC RB. I sense that Kimmich will be kept on the midfield, if Reschke can find a good enough RB to take over from Lahm. Benjamin Henrichs might be that guy but to soon to tell, in my opinion.
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 448
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:52 pm
National Flag:
Denmark
Has thanked: 243 times
Been thanked: 169 times
Gender: Male

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby Alduin » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:08 pm

JANCKER wrote:I get this as a sign that Lahm will retire at the end of this season...


The interest in full backs and Rafinha contract renewal make it likely that Lahm will retire in 2017.
Mia San Mia!
User avatar
Alduin
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:52 am
Location: Costa Rica.
National Flag:
Costa Rica
Has thanked: 146 times
Been thanked: 125 times
Gender: Male

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby Pelin » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:16 pm

bbenno wrote:
Roonzil wrote:Think all of these deals are a firm bit lower in salary than before. These guys are fully settled, have enough money and probably don't fancy a move to a different city/country to a brand new club that might not be as well run as ours.

If the salaries are down, and these old guys can put up a fight when called upon, and don't moan when benched, I'm good with it.
I know Rafinha does a lot with a private trainer to keep his stamina up. He's a very decent backup to have.


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk


Exactly! He is needed in order to smooth the transition from Lahm to another WC RB. I sense that Kimmich will be kept on the midfield, if Reschke can find a good enough RB to take over from Lahm. Benjamin Henrichs might be that guy but to soon to tell, in my opinion.

if l'm not mistaken, Gerland said that Bayern sees Kimmich as future Lahm. Kimmich as starter, Henrichs(in 2018) as vice Kimmich would be best solution for us.
Pelin
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1474
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:45 pm
Has thanked: 293 times
Been thanked: 399 times
Gender: Male

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby Pelin » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:20 pm

Alduin wrote:
JANCKER wrote:I get this as a sign that Lahm will retire at the end of this season...


The interest in full backs and Rafinha contract renewal make it likely that Lahm will retire in 2017.

l wonder who'll be our sporting director in 2017 July. Eberl always said that he is happy at Gladbach, considering Uli wants him while Kalle wants Lahm to take this role.
Pelin
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1474
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:45 pm
Has thanked: 293 times
Been thanked: 399 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Twitterbot [bot], Yandex [Bot] and 6 guests