You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Paulo Dybala [Paulo Bruno Exequiel Dybala]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Paulo Dybala [Paulo Bruno Exequiel Dybala]

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:29 pm

Kohler consiglia il Bayern: 'Per stare ad alti livelli deve prendere Dybala' [source]

Jurgen Kohler, who played for Juventus from 1991 to 1995, was recently interviewed by German newspaper Abendzeitung. He advises Bayern to sign Dybala. He said: "If Bayern have compete on the international level, it has to spend a lot of money.If the club has to play at a high-level, it must pay attention to signing players like Paulo Dybala. He's a player I know well and he is someone who will cost a lot very soon."
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Re: Paulo Dybala [Paulo Bruno Exequiel Dybala]

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:29 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:32 pm

Dybala is just a spoiled boy and madrid fanboy

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby prasun77 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:13 pm

Please..
Have you watched dybala play?

He is the real thing..
We should sign him if we can..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Paphlagonian » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:15 pm

He's market price would be easily around 200 mil with these kind of oil-money rolling around. So I don't think we can sign him.
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:21 pm

prasun77 wrote:Please..

He is the real thing..

Every single footballer who is 24 years or younger and has scored at least 5 goals in the Champions League has a lower market value than Dybala. Much lower.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby prasun77 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:22 pm

If that is the case then we can literally sign no one..
except those girouds and cabayes and pedros..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby prasun77 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:23 pm

MUTU wrote:

He is the real thing..

Every single footballer who is 24 years or younger and has scored at least 5 goals in the Champions League has a lower market value than Dybala. Much lower.

That is ok..but watch him play..even against big teams..hype is real in this case..it would be very surprising if he doesn't win a ballon d'or in the future.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:28 pm

prasun77 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

He is the real thing..

That is ok..but watch him play..even against big teams..hype is real in this case..it would be very surprising if he doesn't win a ballon d'or in the future.

Against big teams, such as the Champions League, he has 5 goals and 0 assists in 1722 minutes. For his playing position and the quality of the club he's playing for, that's bang average in my books. When Kimmich with a far more defensive positioning and fewer playing minutes tops him (5 goals and 2 assists), it starts getting embarrassing. Even the word overrated suddenly doesn't seem to cut it.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby prasun77 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:31 pm

MUTU wrote:Against big teams, such as the Champions League, he has 5 goals and 0 assists in 1722 minutes. For his playing position and the quality of the club he's playing for, that's bang average in my books. When Kimmich with a far more defensive positioning and fewer playing minutes tops him (5 goals and 2 assists), it starts getting embarrassing. Even the word overrated suddenly doesn't seem to cut it.

After 10 games ..we all know the status will be different..
stats make even a player like brandt look better than dybala..
that's why I am saying..watch him play..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:45 pm

prasun77 wrote:
MUTU wrote:Against big teams, such as the Champions League, he has 5 goals and 0 assists in 1722 minutes. For his playing position and the quality of the club he's playing for, that's bang average in my books. When Kimmich with a far more defensive positioning and fewer playing minutes tops him (5 goals and 2 assists), it starts getting embarrassing. Even the word overrated suddenly doesn't seem to cut it.

After 10 games ..we all know the status will be different..
stats make even a player like brandt look better than dybala..
that's why I am saying..watch him play..

I did watch him play in the Champions League, and was not impressed, and neither was WhoScored as can be seen in the ratings below:

2015/16: 6.72 (as opposed to 7.71 in the weaker Serie A)
2016/17: 7.34 (as opposed to 7.46 in the Serie A)
This season 2017/18: 7.02 (as opposed to 7.80 in the Serie A), with 0 goals and 0 assists.

For Argentina, he has been capped 12 times, producing the grand amount of 0 goals and 0 assists, but 1 red card.

I see too much fuss over a player who has only ever proven himself in the Serie A. Not in international matches. Not in the Champions League. Only in the Serie A, a league in which FC Bayern certainly doesn't compete in.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:09 pm

Well, right.. He was not at his best in CL in the first half of the season, but if you watch some of the Juventus games at the moment, you can easily see that he is the best player on the pitch + given the fact that his team was not scoring many goals in CL, it is not really his fault for this stats.

Look at Cristiano - Real struggling from 2 months, and they still voted him for the best player in Spain in December.

The other thing that we should not forget about - he was at Allegris doghouse for couple of games, and we've got reports claiming a "fight" between the two, statements from Massimo saying that he is "not afraid to leave his best player on the bench", so probably his head was not at 100% on the pitch in some games.

And apart from everything that i said - he's got 14 goals and 3 assists in 19 Serie A games, and even he did not start in 4 or 5 of these games.

Given the fact he can easily play as an inside forward from the RW, SS and ST,24 y.o., with great international and marketing potential,the good relationships between Juventus and Bayern, the newest fashion in Italy to put God know how many bonuses for God know how many things, and the recent comments about the 80-100M. transfers from our board - they at least should try to bring him in Munich.

Send via carrier pigeon.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:32 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Well, right.. He was not at his best in CL in the first half of the season, but if you watch some of the Juventus games at the moment, you can easily see that he is the best player on the pitch + given the fact that his team was not scoring many goals in CL, it is not really his fault for this stats.

Look at Cristiano - Real struggling from 2 months, and they still voted him for the best player in Spain in December.

The other thing that we should not forget about - he was at Allegris doghouse for couple of games, and we've got reports claiming a "fight" between the two, statements from Massimo saying that he is "not afraid to leave his best player on the bench", so probably his head was not at 100% on the pitch in some games.

And apart from everything that i said - he's got 14 goals and 3 assists in 19 Serie A games, and even he did not start in 4 or 5 of these games.

Given the fact he can easily play as an inside forward from the RW, SS and ST,24 y.o., with great international and marketing potential,the good relationships between Juventus and Bayern, the newest fashion in Italy to put God know how many bonuses for God know how many things, and the recent comments about the 80-100M. transfers from our board - they at least should try to bring him in Munich.

Send via carrier pigeon.
If Bayern would even consider breaking the bank for Dybala I would not care for his domestic accomplishments, even more so that they were not achieved in the Bundesliga. When you spend so much for a player you expect him to perform well in the Champions League. And, at 24 years of age, he has not wowed anyone in the Champions League yet. That is fair to say. Whether or not he is able to break this trend is a matter of opinion and guesswork; but, with so much money involved, is it worth the risk?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:38 pm

MUTU wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Well, right.. He was not at his best in CL in the first half of the season, but if you watch some of the Juventus games at the moment, you can easily see that he is the best player on the pitch + given the fact that his team was not scoring many goals in CL, it is not really his fault for this stats.

Send via carrier pigeon.
If Bayern would even consider breaking the bank for Dybala I would not care for his domestic accomplishments, even more so that they were not achieved in the Bundesliga. When you spend so much for a player you expect him to perform well in the Champions League. And, at 24 years of age, he has not wowed anyone in the Champions League yet. That is fair to say. Whether or not he is able to break this trend is a matter of opinion and guesswork; but, with so much money involved, is it worth the risk?

Our most important player in our treble season- Javi, before Bayern has played 0 games in CL, Thiago have 12 games for 4 years with Barcelona before us, Coman played only 2 minutes in his career in the CL, Ribéry played his first game in CL with Bayern.. My point is - you can never know how they are going to play with Bayern in Europe. Ribéry in his first season in CL with us - 8 games, 4 goals, 7 assists ;Javi was our key player, Coman - 8 games, 2 goals, 6 assists.. And none of them played in CL before us..And after all these stats, i should say that i don't care that he don't have goal or assist in Europe, he will contribute in the second half of the year, and I'm sure about that. Just like i was a good sure about James, Coco and I'm sure for Leon at the moment.

And that being said, i know that you had high doubts about great number of incoming transfers in Bayern, and probably you're not a fan of the big spendings - i remember your words about James and Tolisso(and i should say that these 41.5M. are nothing today) in the summer, but i'm sure that you're thinking in different way now. I'm understanding that you're more reserved as a person, but you know how today's market is working - either you cash the money and buy what you need, or you can wait for super talent like Goretzka to choose you over other clubs. The thing is - now is the time to get our missing part of the puzzle, and I'm sure that we cannot bring WC winger at this point for less than 60M.
In the other hand, you are right - there is always risk on every transfer, but when you're wanted by every rich club in Europe - I'll take the risk.

Send via carrier pigeon.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby 1911 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:40 pm

No thanks- I’d take Draxler for < €40M all day over Dybala. Seems to be less of a hothead and more professional to boot.
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News