You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Paulo Dybala [Paulo Bruno Exequiel Dybala]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Paulo Dybala [Paulo Bruno Exequiel Dybala]

Postby #12 » Wed May 18, 2016 3:23 pm

You think he's gonna be THAT good?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ottackon » Wed May 18, 2016 3:28 pm

I'm convinced of that.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby #12 » Wed May 18, 2016 3:37 pm

Well, depends on the parameters of course... I think Ballon D'or is all set for the years to come... Gonna be one of MEssi/Neymar/Ronaldo until they retire... And Neymar is not that old...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby endrity » Wed May 18, 2016 4:07 pm

You never know, Griezmann and Suarez are very close to breaking the duopoly this year if they have some CL/Euro/Copa America success.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bastos80 » Wed May 18, 2016 4:17 pm

Griezmann? Surely not.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed May 18, 2016 4:52 pm

They're not that kind of marketing phenomena...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Wed May 18, 2016 4:59 pm

Griezmann is French so... winning the CL and Euro would boost his chances a lot.
JANCKER

Postby ottackon » Wed May 18, 2016 5:07 pm

He's not even the best player in Spain.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby JANCKER » Wed May 18, 2016 5:14 pm

Well, the hype would be on his side if he wins the CL and Euro... + being French helps in those institutions IMO. In a moment when people got really-really tired of seeing Messi and CR7 winning it every single time despite everything else... someone like Griezmann could capitalize on that.
JANCKER

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Wed May 18, 2016 5:41 pm

Last season, Neymar and James were the heirs to the throne. However, this season Madrid brought in 2 managers that did not favor James, which have dropped him from contention quite a bit.

I think Ronaldo is done as a candidate for the award and NEymar will take the third spot.

Still, the top 3 younger candidates to me are James vs neymar vs dybala, the three south americans.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby kingbayern » Wed May 18, 2016 7:45 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Last season, Neymar and James were the heirs to the throne. However, this season Madrid brought in 2 managers that did not favor James, which have dropped him from contention quite a bit.

I think Ronaldo is done as a candidate for the award and NEymar will take the third spot.

Still, the top 3 younger candidates to me are James vs neymar vs dybala, the three south americans.

If we can get our hands on one of them ...if will be great for our position in south America....I perfer James though
kingbayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby prasun77 » Thu May 19, 2016 4:44 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Last season, Neymar and James were the heirs to the throne. However, this season Madrid brought in 2 managers that did not favor James, which have dropped him from contention quite a bit.

Dude..the guy you mentioned scored 35 goals in la liga and he didn't have messi or neymar to support him. BTW he is the top scorer in champions league and can still add to that tally..he outscored messi in both la liga and champions league..if you ask me messi won't win it next year ronaldo still has high chance..esp if he can win the ucl..

seriously..guys who undermine ronaldo's ability as a footballer have no knowledge of the game or what..fast,agile,dribbler,aerial threat,free kicks,penalties,positioning,finishing..nothing he can't do.If you want to counter this just remember that your favorite footballer hasn't probably scored half the no. of goals he did..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Thu May 19, 2016 5:00 pm

prasun77 wrote:

Dude..the guy you mentioned scored 35 goals in la liga and he didn't have messi or neymar to support him. BTW he is the top scorer in champions league and can still add to that tally..he outscored messi in both la liga and champions league..if you ask me messi won't win it next year ronaldo still has high chance..esp if he can win the ucl..

seriously..guys who undermine ronaldo's ability as a footballer have no knowledge of the game or what..fast,agile,dribbler,aerial threat,free kicks,penalties,positioning,finishing..nothing he can't do.If you want to counter this just remember that your favorite footballer hasn't probably scored half the no. of goals he did..

Ronaldo has a whole team supporting him if you didn't realize. Hence, why he gets like 10 shots a game, almost every free kick, every penalty kick, etc. He plays "winger" on paper, in reality he is a second striker and further in the box than benzema most of the game.

MSN had to make sacrificies for all them to succeed. MEssi became more of a playmaker since Suarez came into the team, so his goal count has dropped and seems to give the fks and pks to neymar and suarez a lot of times...There is a good chance Ronaldo isn't at Real madrid and if he's not at real madrid, the chance of him winning drops significantly.

Ronaldo is fast and agile, a decent dribbler, probably best aerial threat in football since Falcao, below par fk and finisher. There a reason why Portugal sucks and he cannot carry the team. Unlike Deco or Figo, who were no where near good goal threats as Ronnie, but were significantly better players for Portugal in general.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby prasun77 » Thu May 19, 2016 6:38 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:
Ronaldo has a whole team supporting him if you didn't realize. Hence, why he gets like 10 shots a game, almost every free kick, every penalty kick, etc. He plays "winger" on paper, in reality he is a second striker and further in the box than benzema most of the game.

MSN had to make sacrificies for all them to succeed. MEssi became more of a playmaker since Suarez came into the team, so his goal count has dropped and seems to give the fks and pks to neymar and suarez a lot of times...There is a good chance Ronaldo isn't at Real madrid and if he's not at real madrid, the chance of him winning drops significantly.

Ronaldo is fast and agile, a decent dribbler, probably best aerial threat in football since Falcao, below par fk and finisher. There a reason why Portugal sucks and he cannot carry the team. Unlike Deco or Figo, who were no where near good goal threats as Ronnie, but were significantly better players for Portugal in general.

Our lewandowski/muller also get 10 shots a game how many do they convert? And yes they are one of the best strikers in the world..anyways you agree with me that he is a lethal finisher so no use arguing about that..

Secondly,ronaldo won't leave real this season 500% sure..

Watch the world cup qualifier between sweden and portugal...3-2 3 goals CR7 2 goals Zlatan..and if you prod me on this I can produce many more examples but..wait and see for yourself in the euros..Portugal is a one man army..and leave portugal..this guy carries real madrid most of the times..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Thu May 19, 2016 7:28 pm

prasun77 wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:

Our lewandowski/muller also get 10 shots a game how many do they convert? And yes they are one of the best strikers in the world..anyways you agree with me that he is a lethal finisher so no use arguing about that..

Secondly,ronaldo won't leave real this season 500% sure..

Watch the world cup qualifier between sweden and portugal...3-2 3 goals CR7 2 goals Zlatan..and if you prod me on this I can produce many more examples but..wait and see for yourself in the euros..Portugal is a one man army..and leave portugal..this guy carries real madrid most of the times..

Ronaldo doesn't carry Real madrid nor does he carry Portugal.

Modric and benzema do. Especially Modric. No Modric, no party. The game against Sweden, was the second leg of a tie which Portugal won the first one 1-0, therefore Sweden was playing so offensive against them and Ronaldo just hurt them on the counter. You should watch Portugal in the world cup and see how terrible they were and couldn't even qualify in their group against a subpar US team.

Portugal isn't a one man team. They have good defenders in pepe, carvalho and fonte and bruno alves. Than you have 2 very good cms in Moutinho and Gomes. Also, Patricio is a good goalkeeper. Their striking deparment isn't great, but their other positions are pretty good.

Only a blind person would say Cr7 carries RM. In the CHamps league final, Ronaldo was completely invisible and they won. The Copa del Rey, he didn't play and RM won vs barcelona.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News