You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Paulo Dybala [Paulo Bruno Exequiel Dybala]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Paulo Dybala [Paulo Bruno Exequiel Dybala]

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Mon May 07, 2018 8:48 pm

aterford wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:I am not a fan of his... especially his character.... he is the type of guy that our of nowhere asks for a transfer to Barca or Real....

But the board knows more than I do..

If he comes we will welcome him.....

My preference remains Griezmann and Werner

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I don't know one way or another, where do you get this judgement on his character from?

Exactly, he seems to be a very down to earth guy. Dybala probably had the chance to move to Barca a season or two ago but chose to stay at Juve and extended his contract. He’s no money whore neither a Barca fanboy.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Mon May 07, 2018 8:51 pm

Every team in the world would absolutely love to have his guy. It’s ridiculous to judge him by stats. He’s a sensational player, one of the very best in the world at dribbling, shooting and passing in the final third. If we stand a chance to land him, we shouldn’t think twice. Even for 130M euros he’d be worth it. 24 years old and potential Ballon Dor winner in the future. No brainer here...

SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Postby aterford » Mon May 07, 2018 9:14 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
aterford wrote:

I don't know one way or another, where do you get this judgement on his character from?
I watch some serie A games you know

Haha. I watch some Serie A too.

I guess I haven't watched enough to be able to see a player and say "He seems like the type to up and demand a transfer to Barca or Madrid someday"

TBH in all my years of watching football I've never formulated that opinion about a single player just based on what they do on the pitch....hahaha
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Mon May 07, 2018 9:34 pm

https://twitter.com/lucianomoggi/status ... 84962?s=21

Allegri stays. Dybala probably on his way out...

SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Postby Min » Mon May 07, 2018 10:07 pm

I will only believe it when I see it officialy (transfer happening). Previous board actions do not give any credibility to believe in these rumours. We are cheap team based on cheap transfers.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon May 07, 2018 10:12 pm

SrLuisGuilherme wrote:Every team in the world would absolutely love to have his guy. It’s ridiculous to judge him by stats. He’s a sensational player, one of the very best in the world at dribbling, shooting and passing in the final third. If we stand a chance to land him, we shouldn’t think twice. Even for 130M euros he’d be worth it. 24 years old and potential Ballon Dor winner in the future. No brainer here...

Ovveeeeerrrrrrated.

He doesn't stand a chance to win ballon de Ir either, there are several players with a lot more potential (and realized performances) than him.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Mon May 07, 2018 11:52 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Ovveeeeerrrrrrated.

He doesn't stand a chance to win ballon de Ir either, there are several players with a lot more potential (and realized performances) than him.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Cmon man, I can’t think of several tbh. I think as soon as Dybala joins a strong attacking team, his performances will improve drastically. He kind of isn’t benefited from Juve style of play...
His problems with Argentinian NT are much on Sampaoli who doesn’t favor him, especially after his comments about being unable to coexist with Messi on the field. God sake, Sampaoli prefers players such as a finished Di Maria to him... he has undeniable talent and I bet he’d take it to another level in a team like ours, with a midfield like that behind him.

SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Postby ramsej84 » Tue May 08, 2018 7:09 am

Just read that for tomorrow's game (cup final) dybala will sit on the bench.
And......

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue May 08, 2018 12:19 pm

According to @MatteoPedrosi, Bayern are really interested in Paulo Dybala. Atlético Madrid would also be interested in the player, only if they sell Antoine Griezmann.

Send via carrier pigeon.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue May 08, 2018 12:19 pm

SrLuisGuilherme wrote:Every team in the world would absolutely love to have his guy. It’s ridiculous to judge him by stats. He’s a sensational player, one of the very best in the world at dribbling, shooting and passing in the final third. If we stand a chance to land him, we shouldn’t think twice. Even for 130M euros he’d be worth it. 24 years old and potential Ballon Dor winner in the future. No brainer here...

I agree that he seems to be much better player than what his stats show... but can you explain me why Lewandowski was worse than Wagner for failing to score against Real and now Dybala is the new Messi when his goal and assist ratio is way below Joshua Kimmich in CL ?
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MUTU » Tue May 08, 2018 12:25 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:According to @MatteoPedrosi, Bayern are really interested in Paulo Dybala. Atlético Madrid would also be interested in the player, only if they sell Antoine Griezmann.

Send via carrier pigeon.

Wait, so Dybala and Griezmann are both available and we're actually considering getting the vastly inferior player?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue May 08, 2018 12:29 pm

From what's been rumoured, it's either Barcelona or Atleti for Griezmann. He doesn't consider any other option.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MUTU » Tue May 08, 2018 12:30 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:

I agree that he seems to be much better player than what his stats show... but can you explain me why Lewandowski was worse than Wagner for failing to score against Real and now Dybala is the new Messi when his goal and assist ratio is way below Joshua Kimmich in CL ?

Kimmich from 12th September 2017 to 1st May 2018: 7 goals+assists in Champions League.
Dybala since 15th November 1993 (his birthday): 6 goals+assists in Champions League

Dybala fans be like... but... but... but... over a year ago, Dybala scored against Barcelona!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Tue May 08, 2018 12:53 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:

I never said such thing
I was one of the people calling for Lewandowski head, yeah. But such reaction happens when emotions are over the top during that tie. Lewy to me, although very wasteful, is a top top striker. Thing is most fans turned on him not because his performances, but actually his big mouth. And come on, I’m not even taking Dybala to Messi’s level in any of my posts. Plus Kimmich performances in the knock out stage this season were arguably way better than Messi’s :lol:

SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Postby bbenno » Tue May 08, 2018 1:03 pm

MUTU wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:

Kimmich from 12th September 2017 to 1st May 2018: 7 goals+assists in Champions League.
Dybala since 15th November 1993 (his birthday): 6 goals+assists in Champions League

Dybala fans be like... but... but... but... over a year ago, Dybala scored against Barcelona!

Well i´ll take Dybala any day over Griezmann for several reasons...

1. So I won't have to look at that stupid goal celebration every time he (Griezmann) scores
2. Dybala is 2½ years younger
3. Dybala is the better dribbler of the two
4. So I won't have to look at that stupid goal celebration every time he (Griezmann) scores.

Granted, if it's as a direct replacement of Lewi, than I can see the benefits of bringing in Griezmann, given that he stops that annoying goal celebration. It makes me wanna slap him.

But overall, I reckon Dybala has the higher ceiling of the two.
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News