You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Paul Pogba [Paul Labile Pogba]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Paul Pogba [Paul Labile Pogba]

Postby AdepT » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:09 am

MUTU wrote:
prasun77 wrote:
MUTU wrote:For 80 million we can get 8 Bernats.

Come on MUTU!you make it sound as if finding a bernat is bread and butter stuff!
and we can literally steal every bernat for 10 million! :lol: :lol:

It was a joke. Why would we need 8 Bernats anyway? :)

Bernat Munich? :roll:
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby krkla » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:11 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I think that is too harsh... it is his opinion... I tend to agree with his concept of hyped players etc, however I think he is mistaken on Pogba.

I often agree with him as well. It's just because of his often very direct approach to expressing himself, i wrote that. It's nothing more than a bad joke really.
krkla
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby pyrasur » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:34 pm

krkla wrote:I often agree with him as well. It's just because of his often very direct approach to expressing himself

Ottomeister, direct? :lol:
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANCKER » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:09 pm

He should stop calling football soccer...
JANCKER

Postby Ottomeister13 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:16 pm

Maybe you should stop whine so much...

Anyway, yeah, i am direct, i dont like those ''go around happy crap things''.. I have my opinion, you can agree with it or not. Simple.
Ottomeister13

Postby krkla » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:52 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:Maybe you should stop whine so much...

Anyway, yeah, i am direct, i dont like those ''go around happy crap things''.. I have my opinion, you can agree with it or not. Simple.

I imagine you strike the pose as seen in your signature, after all your comments. :D :D :D :D
krkla
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby skyfall » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:37 pm

This thread is so pointless, there is no fu chance, not even little, that we gona take him. Stinky Perez is ready to drop next 100 milion summer bomb - Real does not live from trophies, he lives from Stars and now only worth Star to buy (Yaya, Zlatan, Ribery are to old, others are at Barcelona :D ) is Pogba
+ they are short on that postion, khedira Illarramendi are useless, Kros and Isco not performed well on defensive tasks , only Modric and he is injured.

Yes i know, my english rock :mrgreen:
skyfall
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:45 am

Don't push your luck Otto... I won't say anything more than that. I know you.
JANCKER

Postby AllensRoten » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:29 am

Well thats a foolish way to live your life, especially when you, in particular, have some pretty stupid opinions... But they're your opinions not mine.
AllensRoten
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Ottomeister13 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:26 pm

AllensRoten wrote:

Well thats a foolish way to live your life, especially when you, in particular, have some pretty stupid opinions... But they're your opinions not mine.

Ooh because someone has a different opinion then yours, its stupid? Then i'd rather live my life and have my opinions and argue with them ;) But with that ''go around happy crap things'' i meant more like ''i dont sugarcoat things, i get to the point'' not that i am not happy in life, if you maybe thought that..

JANCKER wrote:Don't push your luck Otto... I won't say anything more than that. I know you.

Don't push my luck? Or what? You come visit me? Badmouth me on this forum? I am sorry, but football is something else, its still called soccer. Oh and btw, you know jack shit about me, just because the things i post on this forum.
Ottomeister13

Postby JANCKER » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:42 am

I don't have to badmouth you... learn first what's a hat-trick amongst other things then you can come back and pretend to be an expert on football.
Nobody calls it soccer in Europe...
I'm really surprised that you know different things about football but not what's a hat-trick, I wonder if it's it google or you?

I'm a football fanatic aka a Bayern fanatic. For all I care all other sports can shut down.
JANCKER

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:06 pm

JANCKER wrote:I don't have to badmouth you... learn first what's a hat-trick amongst other things then you can come back and pretend to be an expert on football.
I'm really surprised that you know different things about football but not what's a hat-trick, I wonder if it's it google or you?

I'm a football fanatic aka a Bayern fanatic. For all I care all other sports can shut down.

Sorry that i dont read up on every rule there is in SOCCER ;) Is it my fault that all German reporters Always referred to a hattrick as 3 goals in a row in the same half? No.. Thats why i wondered myself when someone said its just 3 goals in a game..

But i have to apologise to Mr Wikipedia and the author of all FIFA rules, because clearly you know all indeed.. My bad.. You just earned yourself another sticker 8)
Ottomeister13

Paul Pogba [Paul Labile Pogba]

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:23 pm

Let's stay on topic
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby DerKaiser » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:21 am

Bayern is a business first! It will be some time before they splash so much cash for any player in particular, with the exception they knew that such a player would return investments in merchandising and marketing. Bayern also wants to lead by example when it comes to financial responsibility, this is the foremost.
Bayern and Germany prove as well team over stars.

80 mill? never ever bayern limit is probably at about 45 at the moment, but even then...
As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby moimoi » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:03 am

Ottomeister13 wrote:
JANCKER wrote:I don't have to badmouth you... learn first what's a hat-trick amongst other things then you can come back and pretend to be an expert on football.

Sorry that i dont read up on every rule there is in SOCCER ;) Is it my fault that all German reporters Always referred to a hattrick as 3 goals in a row in the same half? No.. Thats why i wondered myself when someone said its just 3 goals in a game..

the definition isnt wrong. there's more than one definition for a hat-trick.

here's a copy of an older wikipedia entry:

Definition in Association football

A hat-trick occurs in association football when a player has scored three goals in a single game. In common with other official record-keeping rules, goals in a penalty shootout are excluded from the tally.[9]

Variations

There are several variations of the definition, including:

A "Perfect (or Englishman's)" hat-trick is when player scores one goal with their right foot, one with their left foot and one goal with a header[10].

A "Flawless (or German)" hat-trick, which differs in that the three goals must be scored consecutively and within one period of play.[11]

A "Classic" hat-trick occurs when a player scores all his goals consecutively in a single half of a game.

http://wikipedia.unicefuganda.org/lates ... trick.html
moimoi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News