You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Paul-Georges Ntep

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Paul-Georges Ntep

Postby kod2600 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:34 pm

It's any coach's right to say NO to a transfer IMO, it's him who put the player in use not the board nor Sammer. Makes so much sense...
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby kingbayern » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:00 pm

zozon wrote:
kingbayern wrote:correct me if I am wrong but Pep want this guy...

How on Earth do you know that? No one knows nothing, its just speculation, for fuk sake!

I was just asking ..no need to be so harsh
kingbayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:25 pm

bastos80 wrote:
German-American wrote:Ahh pep annoys me so much, it's not his team and if this quote is correct this makes me really wanting him gone after this season

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Of course it is his team...Signing players he doesn't want makes no sense at all.

Exactly. I don't know much about Ntep so I won't comment on whether it is a good decision or not, but really it makes no sense to buy a player against a coach's wishes. He won't play him and it will just lead to unnecessary criticism for benching him even though the board would have known he didn't want him in the first place. Waste of money.
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby German-American » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:28 pm

bastos80 wrote:
German-American wrote:Ahh pep annoys me so much, it's not his team and if this quote is correct this makes me really wanting him gone after this season

Of course it is his team...Signing players he doesn't want makes no sense at all.

I mean it that he's not higher than the team. It just seems that he's taking a bit to much control over the board. The fact is take we need another winger, and nothing seems to be going out way. If he's planning some secret raid on another high profile player then I support him vetoing

Kovac Out!!
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby kingbayern » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:38 pm

German-American wrote:
bastos80 wrote:

I mean it that he's not higher than the team. It just seems that he's taking a bit to much control over the board. The fact is take we need another winger, and nothing seems to be going out way. If he's planning some secret raid on another high profile player then I support him vetoing

I actually agree with you.. need depth on the wing but if he is stopping it he better have another transfer wish up his sleeve
kingbayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:00 pm

Didn't Pep say he bad never seen Kimmich play before we got him? Didn't Sammer say we have been looking at Costa for ages now? It seems to me management is still very much in charge.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Paul-Georges Ntep

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:02 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Didn't Pep say he bad never seen Kimmich play before we got him? Didn't Sammer say we have been looking at Costa for ages now? It seems to me management is still very much in charge.

Exactly! One report of Pep "allegedly" voicing his influence makes everyone assume he is attempting a hostile takeover :P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:05 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Didn't Pep say he bad never seen Kimmich play before we got him? Didn't Sammer say we have been looking at Costa for ages now? It seems to me management is still very much in charge.

Exactly! One report of Pep "allegedly" voicing his influence makes everyone assume he is attempting a hostile takeover

People are just desperately looking for reasons to hate Pep...
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby German-American » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:47 pm

Well every year since he took over we won less trophies than last...the players are getting older and more injuried, so we need to act.
I'm not hating pep for this, his systems is still missing something...

Kovac Out!!
German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby rthebest » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:38 am

German-American wrote:Well every year since he took over we won less trophies than last...the players are getting older and more injuried, so we need to act.
I'm not hating pep for this, his systems is still missing something...

just some stats
personnel-f8/pep-guardiola-t10274-1575.html#p329995
Kovac OUT!!!
rthebest
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby zozon » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:40 am

German-American wrote:Well every year since he took over we won less trophies than last..

Huh? What did you even expected, winning CL every goddamn year? It's not like its Bayern Champions League, there are other great teams too.

You and other fans have a very VERY unrealistic expectation. It's not like I dont wanna a treble every year, but its IMPOSSIBLE. Do you think Bayern would have won a treble these 2 years without Pep and with all the injuries? With Heynckes returning/Hitzfeld/Klopp/you name it?
I don't!

Jeez, I'm starting to love Pep just for the sake of his haters.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Postby German-American » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:43 am

I **** get annoyed at him when he starts taking away german players and hurting the identification of bayern. I'm not expecting a treble but holy shit it's **** clear as day that we need more wingers. Nothing is being done about it yet, other clubs are making their moves already and we haven't seemed to do anything yet

Kovac Out!!
German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby nm462272 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:43 am

zozon wrote:Jeez, I'm starting to love Pep just for the sake of his haters.

Same here :D it's easy to criticize him, but some people take it too far
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby zozon » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:46 am

German-American wrote:Nothing is being done about it yet, other clubs are making their moves already and we haven't seemed to do anything yet

42 million for three players is nothing? And its even the start of the transfer period.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Postby German-American » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:47 am

After losing a couple of players it ok, but they need more just look at the health of our players!!!!

Kovac Out!!
German-American
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News