You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Matthijs de Ligt

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Matthijs de Ligt

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu May 16, 2019 7:56 pm

Free speech is a bad thing.
Kovac OUT!!!
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby gonzo » Thu May 16, 2019 8:06 pm

bastos80 wrote:
well I see you don't have an answer to my question :lol:
why else would we buy players that play mainly CB while 2/3 of our current ones are playing like 40 year olds :lol: beats me :lol:

everybody knows why we bought Pavard ...to replace Rafihna and Kimmich as a RB but you don't know that becuase Pavard is CB right !?!? also Hernadez i will play as CB because you say so ...
gonzo
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bastos80 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:07 pm

gonzo wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
why else would we buy players that play mainly CB while 2/3 of our current ones are playing like 40 year olds :lol: beats me :lol:

everybody knows why we bought Pavard ...to replace Rafihna and Kimmich as a RB but you don't know that becuase Pavard is CB right !?!? also Hernadez i will play as CB because you say so ...

Yes, everybody. You and ramsej are pretty much the only ones that "know" that :lol:
Pavard will be a CB and a back-up for RB, that is correct. That's why we bought him. Same goes for Lucas.
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby gonzo » Thu May 16, 2019 8:14 pm

bastos80 wrote:
gonzo wrote:
bastos80 wrote:

Yes, everybody. You and ramsej are pretty much the only ones that "know" that :lol:
Pavard will be a CB and a back-up for RB, that is correct. That's why we bought him. Same goes for Lucas.

all right ...we spend 115 mln euros to keep them on the bench ! I understand that ...good
gonzo
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bastos80 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:16 pm

gonzo wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
gonzo wrote:everybody knows why we bought Pavard ...to replace Rafihna and Kimmich as a RB but you don't know that becuase Pavard is CB right !?!? also Hernadez i will play as CB because you say so ...

all right ...we spend 115 mln euros to keep them on the bench ! I understand that ...good

Oh nice, you're not only a complete bellend, you're not able to read what I wrote either!
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu May 16, 2019 8:36 pm

I swear one day we'll be discussing Neuer's playing position :mrgreen:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Thu May 16, 2019 8:53 pm

MUTU wrote:I swear one day we'll be discussing Neuer's playing position :mrgreen:

Haha :lol: :lol: :cheers:

And I thought I was the one 4-5-6 years ago who often highlighted players' positions at Bayern that went too far and extreme with Lahm in midfield, Kimmich at CB position, Götze at ST position, etc. :lol:

I thought this belongs now to very distant past, but suddenly this has become a very active subject for the last 3-4 weeks all over again. :D
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:27 pm

MUTU wrote:I swear one day we'll be discussing Neuer's playing position :mrgreen:

We?

Or Dr. gonzo?
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby sherpthederp » Fri May 17, 2019 12:51 am

bastos80 wrote:

Hernandez is NOT a LB. Just like Griezmann is NOT a winger.

You’re arguing with a guy who couldn’t understand why it’s not ok for him to call Pepe “some black prospect”. Might as well save yourself the trouble. He won’t get it.

De Ligt would be an incredible addition, I just can’t see it happening when we also need a defensive mid and at least one wide player if not a attacking mid as well
sherpthederp
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri May 17, 2019 1:02 am

nm462272 wrote:
RVABayern wrote:Face it our board is full of ****. Their claims of spending 200-300 mil this summer is garbage. Their car salesman and nothing less. What’s funny is that anyone was thinking otherwise. The board only cares about money. They aren’t ambitious at all and it’s showing. Honestly letting Jovic and De Ligt get away they can take a hike.

Have already spent 100 million Euros +, and the summer transfer window hasn't even opened yet... please feel free to complain at the end of the summer, when the window is closing.
Weve spent +100mn and still don't have even 1 top level winger :-/ As others have said, this is the result of years of neglect. To that, I'll add that a couple of years ago defense wasn't even a need, we only needed wingers.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby #12 » Fri May 17, 2019 7:58 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:
nm462272 wrote:
RVABayern wrote:Face it our board is full of ****. Their claims of spending 200-300 mil this summer is garbage. Their car salesman and nothing less. What’s funny is that anyone was thinking otherwise. The board only cares about money. They aren’t ambitious at all and it’s showing. Honestly letting Jovic and De Ligt get away they can take a hike.

Have already spent 100 million Euros +, and the summer transfer window hasn't even opened yet... please feel free to complain at the end of the summer, when the window is closing.
Weve spent +100mn and still don't have even 1 top level winger :-/ As others have said, this is the result of years of neglect. To that, I'll add that a couple of years ago defense wasn't even a need, we only needed wingers.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

And we still bought a defender... Every... single... window...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 17, 2019 8:04 am

to get another defender we would need to sell Hummels with Boateng; which is unlikely ...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Matthijs de Ligt

Postby #12 » Fri May 17, 2019 8:12 am

ramsej84 wrote:to get another defender we would need to sell Hummels with Boateng; which is unlikely ...

Buy one get one free?
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 17, 2019 8:35 am

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:to get another defender we would need to sell Hummels with Boateng; which is unlikely ...

Buy one get one free?

:) we need to find two buyers for both -
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri May 17, 2019 8:43 am

#12 wrote:And we still bought a defender... Every... single... window...

Hey Donald Trump, is that you? Tell me, which defenders have we bought in the last 3 transfer windows?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News