You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Matthijs de Ligt

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Matthijs de Ligt

Postby gonzo » Sat May 11, 2019 8:01 am

RVABayern wrote:
nm462272 wrote:
RVABayern wrote:Face it our board is full of ****. Their claims of spending 200-300 mil this summer is garbage. Their car salesman and nothing less. What’s funny is that anyone was thinking otherwise. The board only cares about money. They aren’t ambitious at all and it’s showing. Honestly letting Jovic and De Ligt get away they can take a hike.

Have already spent 100 million Euros +, and the summer transfer window hasn't even opened yet... please feel free to complain at the end of the summer, when the window is closing.

Am I suppose to be impressed? Even if spent money occasionally to grab Sane, KDB, etc when they were offered we wouldn’t be scrambled would we. This is years of squad neglect. They didn’t have spend big. They could have spent a chunk here and there and this squad would have been set. Now the players, fans, etc suffer for it. You know what clubs like Real are doing? Completely remodeling their team with 400 mil plans. You know the club that actually win UCL and is usually knocking us out. Soon as they saw the squad declining they already addressing it. We wait until our players crumble into a pile of dust.

exactly ! now we need at 4 new players but so far only bought 2 ...also 200 mln won't be enough when you haven't bought anybody for 3 years or so ...Letssee what Houness will do here but I also don't like how we deal so far with the transfers ...missing on world class young players like De Ligt and Jovic is plain stupid !
gonzo
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby nm462272 » Sat May 11, 2019 11:41 am

RVABayern wrote:
nm462272 wrote:
RVABayern wrote:Face it our board is full of ****. Their claims of spending 200-300 mil this summer is garbage. Their car salesman and nothing less. What’s funny is that anyone was thinking otherwise. The board only cares about money. They aren’t ambitious at all and it’s showing. Honestly letting Jovic and De Ligt get away they can take a hike.

Have already spent 100 million Euros +, and the summer transfer window hasn't even opened yet... please feel free to complain at the end of the summer, when the window is closing.

Am I suppose to be impressed? Even if spent money occasionally to grab Sane, KDB, etc when they were offered we wouldn’t be scrambled would we. This is years of squad neglect. They didn’t have spend big. They could have spent a chunk here and there and this squad would have been set. Now the players, fans, etc suffer for it. You know what clubs like Real are doing? Completely remodeling their team with 400 mil plans. You know the club that actually win UCL and is usually knocking us out. Soon as they saw the squad declining they already addressing it. We wait until our players crumble into a pile of dust.

Again, you're not wrong, your complaints are just coming too early. The summer transfer window hasn't opened yet.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Matthijs de Ligt

Postby #12 » Sat May 11, 2019 12:08 pm

nm462272 wrote:
RVABayern wrote:
nm462272 wrote:[quote="RVABayern"]Face it our board is full of ****. Their claims of spending 200-300 mil this summer is garbage. Their car salesman and nothing less. What’s funny is that anyone was thinking otherwise. The board only cares about money. They aren’t ambitious at all and it’s showing. Honestly letting Jovic and De Ligt get away they can take a hike.

Again, you're not wrong, your complaints are just coming too early. The summer transfer window hasn't opened yet.[/quote]

Well, yes, true... The thing is: we do transfer business like everything else - there’s just no plan to it! We openly declare how we want to promote players... Yet bad scouting, nepotism and mismanagement prevent us from having great youth... We say we don’t want to "take part in this madness", but we never seize the day/moment/opportunity... Instead we spout about how we want to "spend bigger than ever before" 9 months before the window you mentioned opens - and 3 months after the newbie we hired for our most important position in squad development stated that transfers were "a sign of weakness"...
We will end up spending 250m (if we were spending that much...) for players we could’ve gotten for around 100 at the right time...
It just doesn’t scream "well-planned" or "thought through"... Or simply "we know what we’re doing" for starters...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Coman » Sat May 11, 2019 12:15 pm

I don't know why we're talking about De Ligt. It's not going to happen. We get Pavard and Hernandez, that's good. We can't get everybody.

And if by mirale we get De Ligt but get average midfielder and winger, it's useless.
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby #12 » Sat May 11, 2019 12:19 pm

Coman wrote:I don't know why we're talking about De Ligt. It's not going to happen. We get Pavard and Hernandez, that's good. We can't get everybody.

And if by mirale we get De Ligt but get average midfielder and winger, it's useless.

THERE IS no winger available that will help us right away... At least for us... So after not going after Sterling, Bernardo, Sané, Dembelé, deBruyne and others, because we had Götze and Robbery, do you REALLY think it’s a good idea to pass up on a DEFINITE wc player and at 19, who would costitute and complete our defense for maybe more than a decade, just because it’s now???
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Coman » Sat May 11, 2019 12:25 pm

I believe if we get De Ligt now at 19 years old he will developp into the best, stay 4 years and leave because his agent will do what he does, for Barcelona or Real Madrid for his BEST years (24-30 years old), Kroos style.
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby #12 » Sat May 11, 2019 12:43 pm

Coman wrote:I believe if we get De Ligt now at 19 years old he will developp into the best, stay 4 years and leave because his agent will do what he does, for Barcelona or Real Madrid for his BEST years (24-30 years old), Kroos style.

Maybe so... But he might help us aim for a CL in those 4 years... Instead we settle for a less talented player that might as well leave in the same way...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RVABayern » Sat May 11, 2019 12:59 pm

Coman wrote:I believe if we get De Ligt now at 19 years old he will developp into the best, stay 4 years and leave because his agent will do what he does, for Barcelona or Real Madrid for his BEST years (24-30 years old), Kroos style.

We offended Kroos with his contract after getting Gotze. That’s on the board. Just as well it worked out for him as his new club actually cares about winning titles and not just smacking around Spanish teams. I’m sure he’s totally ok with how it worked out seeing as he would have only won like Bundesliga and pokal stuff here.
RVABayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue May 14, 2019 8:58 pm

Matthijs De Ligt will become a Barcelona player this summer. The official announcement is a matter of days away. (Source: Catalan Radio)
Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby munchen99 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm

Lets hope Hernandez and Pavard step it up.
munchen99
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Matthijs de Ligt

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed May 15, 2019 11:09 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kod2600 » Thu May 16, 2019 1:34 am

Sane is more realistic than this signing. And we're never gonna get Sane. That's how much of a fantasy yall living in following these rumors.
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby gonzo » Thu May 16, 2019 8:20 am

problem is we haven;t made an offer for him ! from WHat I hear the only official offer so far for him is from Barcelona ! his boss said the he wants to play for Barcelona or Bayern a few months ago ...but we went for Hernadez not for De Ligt ...I am highly doubtful we gonna spend another 80 mln euros on another defender !
gonzo
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Fénix » Thu May 16, 2019 11:11 am

Bayern is not on a list of interested clubs. That's no longer a fact, the name just stands to look everything better in the eyes of a reader.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Thu May 16, 2019 6:04 pm

gonzo wrote:

problem is we haven;t made an offer for him ! from WHat I hear the only official offer so far for him is from Barcelona ! his boss said the he wants to play for Barcelona or Bayern a few months ago ...but we went for Hernadez not for De Ligt ...I am highly doubtful we gonna spend another 80 mln euros on another defender !

Dude, seriously, let aside that your info is always fishy at best: a broken record is really diverse compared to you...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News