You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Matthijs de Ligt

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Matthijs de Ligt

Postby gonzo » Fri May 10, 2019 9:06 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
Hardrade wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:I already said it - Stick to the topic, follow the rules - if i see any more talk about Lucas or someone else here, there will be warnings for everyone.

The power has corrupted you already. :lol:

Of course, we're from the Balkans - you know how it is ! :roll: MUTU sends me a lot of beer by mail. :wink:

Mino Raiola's commission delaying De Ligt's Barcelona move [source]

"Neither Barcelona or Ajax are worried about this hold up because the two clubs have already agreed a fee in the region of 70 million euros.The notorious agent is holding out for 20 percent of the transfer fee for himself, a figure of 14 million euros, which is incredibly high when you consider that agents usually receive between five and 10 percent."

as I said we won't be splashing 70-80 mln euros for another players ! I know how we do business ! that's it ....Barcelona will get th eplayer only because we don't want to spend that much money for the guy ...ridiculous ain;t it
gonzo
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby #12 » Fri May 10, 2019 9:07 pm

gonzo wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:
Hardrade wrote:[quote="IsiahRashad"]
I already said it - Stick to the topic, follow the rules - if i see any more talk about Lucas or someone else here, there will be warnings for everyone.

The power has corrupted you already. :lol:

Of course, we're from the Balkans - you know how it is ! :roll: MUTU sends me a lot of beer by mail. :wink:

Mino Raiola's commission delaying De Ligt's Barcelona move [source]

"Neither Barcelona or Ajax are worried about this hold up because the two clubs have already agreed a fee in the region of 70 million euros.The notorious agent is holding out for 20 percent of the transfer fee for himself, a figure of 14 million euros, which is incredibly high when you consider that agents usually receive between five and 10 percent."

as I said we won't be splashing 70-80 mln euros for another players ! I know how we do business ! that's it ....Barcelona will get th eplayer only because we don't want to spend that much money for the guy ...ridiculous ain;t it[/quote]

Dude, he WANTS to go to Barcelona... It’s not just about money...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby gonzo » Fri May 10, 2019 9:49 pm

#12 wrote:
gonzo wrote:

money talks here mate ....if we splash 80-90 mln euros we will get him be sure ! but I know we won't
gonzo
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby #12 » Fri May 10, 2019 9:51 pm

gonzo wrote:
#12 wrote:
gonzo wrote:

money talks here mate ....if we splash 80-90 mln euros we will get him be sure ! but I know we won't

No we won’t... He wants to go there, if talks are THIS advanced it should be pretty obvious...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Fri May 10, 2019 9:52 pm

"Carmine Raiola is suspended for a period of three months and Vincenzo Raiola for a period of two months.

"The decision of the FIFA Disciplinary Committee was notified today and takes immediate effect.

"For further information concerning the grounds of the sanction please contact FIGC." [source]

I guess De Ligt can't happen until August.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby gonzo » Fri May 10, 2019 9:55 pm

#12 wrote:
gonzo wrote:

No we won’t... He wants to go there, if talks are THIS advanced it should be pretty obvious...
[/quote]

well , we haven't made an offer really ...till that date I haven't heard that we made an offer for him ...after giving 80 mln euros for Hreanadez I knew we are done here ...
gonzo
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby gonzo » Fri May 10, 2019 9:57 pm

MUTU wrote:
"Carmine Raiola is suspended for a period of three months and Vincenzo Raiola for a period of two months.

"The decision of the FIFA Disciplinary Committee was notified today and takes immediate effect.

"For further information concerning the grounds of the sanction please contact FIGC." [source]

I guess De Ligt can't happen until August.

that deosn't matter for us because we aren't gonna buy him anyway ! but look if another club comes and gives more money to Raiola he will give De Ligt to that club ....I am pretty sure about it !
gonzo
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Dumbledore7 » Fri May 10, 2019 11:06 pm

Kovac OUT!!!
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Pelin » Fri May 10, 2019 11:18 pm

do we need to spend 70-80 m euros on De Ligt after spending 110 m euros on defence? We have priorities over him. a DM, a winger and a CAM. De Ligt would be a luxury signing for us. if we sign players we need, then if we sign De Ligt, it would be nice. however, spending 70-80 m euros on him with not signing a DM, a winger and a CAM, this doesn't make any sense for us.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby RVABayern » Fri May 10, 2019 11:21 pm

Face it our board is full of ****. Their claims of spending 200-300 mil this summer is garbage. Their car salesman and nothing less. What’s funny is that anyone was thinking otherwise. The board only cares about money. They aren’t ambitious at all and it’s showing. Honestly letting Jovic and De Ligt get away they can take a hike.
RVABayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby gonzo » Fri May 10, 2019 11:31 pm

RVABayern wrote:Face it our board is full of ****. Their claims of spending 200-300 mil this summer is garbage. Their car salesman and nothing less. What’s funny is that anyone was thinking otherwise. The board only cares about money. They aren’t ambitious at all and it’s showing. Honestly letting Jovic and De Ligt get away they can take a hike.

agreed ! i THINK the same ....these players were a must but we didn't even make offers for them ....pretty sick
gonzo
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby sherpthederp » Sat May 11, 2019 12:24 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:Well **** lmao :lol: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Would love to see a couple high profile players walk away from him, he needs to be brought down a notch or two.

De Ligt is a 0% possibility unless we bring Ten Hag quickly at the end of the season
With Ten Hag it jumps to 2% lol
sherpthederp
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby RVABayern » Sat May 11, 2019 12:44 am

gonzo wrote:
RVABayern wrote:Face it our board is full of ****. Their claims of spending 200-300 mil this summer is garbage. Their car salesman and nothing less. What’s funny is that anyone was thinking otherwise. The board only cares about money. They aren’t ambitious at all and it’s showing. Honestly letting Jovic and De Ligt get away they can take a hike.

agreed ! i THINK the same ....these players were a must but we didn't even make offers for them ....pretty sick

Reports are we’re dragging our our feet to start on Havertz as England clubs are circling now. Our board is a joke. The fans should honestly protest.
RVABayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby nm462272 » Sat May 11, 2019 4:24 am

Have already spent 100 million Euros +, and the summer transfer window hasn't even opened yet... please feel free to complain at the end of the summer, when the window is closing.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby RVABayern » Sat May 11, 2019 6:12 am

nm462272 wrote:

Have already spent 100 million Euros +, and the summer transfer window hasn't even opened yet... please feel free to complain at the end of the summer, when the window is closing.

Am I suppose to be impressed? Even if spent money occasionally to grab Sane, KDB, etc when they were offered we wouldn’t be scrambled would we. This is years of squad neglect. They didn’t have spend big. They could have spent a chunk here and there and this squad would have been set. Now the players, fans, etc suffer for it. You know what clubs like Real are doing? Completely remodeling their team with 400 mil plans. You know the club that actually win UCL and is usually knocking us out. Soon as they saw the squad declining they already addressing it. We wait until our players crumble into a pile of dust.
RVABayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News