You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Matthijs de Ligt

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Matthijs de Ligt

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu May 09, 2019 8:01 pm

Moved all the Lucas talk on his thread.

I already said it - Stick to the topic, follow the rules - if i see any more talk about Lucas or someone else here, there will be warnings for everyone.
Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Hardrade » Thu May 09, 2019 9:36 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:I already said it - Stick to the topic, follow the rules - if i see any more talk about Lucas or someone else here, there will be warnings for everyone.

The power has corrupted you already. :lol:
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby gonzo » Fri May 10, 2019 10:58 am

gumboduncan wrote:
JJJ wrote:Would be great to get him. But it's not the end of the world if we don't. We have already Pavard, Lucas, Süle (for many years to come) and Hummels for CB. Better to invest that money somewhere else, we lack options up front.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

While I rate de Ligt very highly I do agree that Bayern need to focus on other positions. Our defense is IMO stacked (esp. if Kimmich will be playing at RB next season). I like the transfer of Lucas Hernandez and I do believe that he'll have a great career at Bayern. But if I had to choose between the two of them then I would pick de Ligt.

I believe Bayern had the two of them as the clubs future CB's, but obviously they had to choose one due to the financial aspect of the matter. I also believe that Bayern were sold on Lucas because they could trigger his release clause and thus they didn't have to negotiate with his club (and in de Ligt's case his Super agent). Lucas's versatility is also a factor IMO. De Ligt is a pure CB that can only play that position (similar to Hummels).

problem is Boateng is leaving and Hummels has been shit this season ...Boateng even worse ! we definately needa good CB ...but yes you have a point here ...obviosly we went for the less hard option which was Hernandez ...that means we won't be getting De Liht !
gonzo
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 10, 2019 11:06 am

We have to sell Hummels, but I doubt we will do that... especially if the player doesn't wish to move.
Also another factor is that before we find a club for him we might end up missing the train and de ligt will be already gone..
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby gonzo » Fri May 10, 2019 11:59 am

ramsej84 wrote:We have to sell Hummels, but I doubt we will do that... especially if the player doesn't wish to move.
Also another factor is that before we find a club for him we might end up missing the train and de ligt will be already gone..

WE WON'T sell him ... actually with Baoteng leaving we do need him ...we need at least 3 CBs ...I don't like how Sule and and Hummels are performing last year or so ...Hummels was in top 3 defenders during 2014 -2016 period but declined since then ...Sule is way too slow for my taste - very late in overlapping players of our opponents ... we definately need a strong CB but obviously we won;t be buying De Ligt !
gonzo
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 10, 2019 12:18 pm

I meant in order to buy De Ligt.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby gonzo » Fri May 10, 2019 12:21 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I meant in order to buy De Ligt.

yes , I agree with you
gonzo
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri May 10, 2019 2:10 pm

Ajax defender Matthijs De Ligt's potential move to Barcelona is being held up by agent Mino Raiola's commission demands. (Source: AS)
Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Fri May 10, 2019 2:22 pm

gonzo wrote:
gumboduncan wrote:
JJJ wrote:Would be great to get him. But it's not the end of the world if we don't. We have already Pavard, Lucas, Süle (for many years to come) and Hummels for CB. Better to invest that money somewhere else, we lack options up front.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

While I rate de Ligt very highly I do agree that Bayern need to focus on other positions. Our defense is IMO stacked (esp. if Kimmich will be playing at RB next season). I like the transfer of Lucas Hernandez and I do believe that he'll have a great career at Bayern. But if I had to choose between the two of them then I would pick de Ligt.

I believe Bayern had the two of them as the clubs future CB's, but obviously they had to choose one due to the financial aspect of the matter. I also believe that Bayern were sold on Lucas because they could trigger his release clause and thus they didn't have to negotiate with his club (and in de Ligt's case his Super agent). Lucas's versatility is also a factor IMO. De Ligt is a pure CB that can only play that position (similar to Hummels).

problem is Boateng is leaving and Hummels has been shit this season ...Boateng even worse ! we definately needa good CB ...but yes you have a point here ...obviosly we went for the less hard option which was Hernandez ...that means we won't be getting De Liht !

That only occured to you just now?
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Fri May 10, 2019 2:22 pm

ramsej84 wrote:We have to sell Hummels, but I doubt we will do that... especially if the player doesn't wish to move.

DeLigt IS gone... Players of that caliber are unattainable for us...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nm462272 » Fri May 10, 2019 3:19 pm

Alaba, Hernandez, Süle, De Ligt, Mai, Pavard, Kimmich

We'd be set for years...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Ztoth » Fri May 10, 2019 3:38 pm

nm462272 wrote:Alaba, Hernandez, Süle, De Ligt, Mai, Pavard, Kimmich

We'd be set for years...
I dont rate Sule high and know nothing about Mai, but the others are enought.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én CLT-L29 eszközömről
Ztoth
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby nm462272 » Fri May 10, 2019 3:52 pm

Ztoth wrote:

We'd be set for years...
I dont rate Sule high and know nothing about Mai, but the others are enought.

i think Süle partnered with another high-quality CB will bring him to the next level. Mai is a very promising Bayern youth player... played two Bundesliga games last season, hasn't had a chance with Kovac, but what youth player has...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby RVABayern » Fri May 10, 2019 5:30 pm

We'd be set for years...

Not happening. We only get the scrapes of others now.
RVABayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri May 10, 2019 7:31 pm

Hardrade wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:I already said it - Stick to the topic, follow the rules - if i see any more talk about Lucas or someone else here, there will be warnings for everyone.

The power has corrupted you already. :lol:

Of course, we're from the Balkans - you know how it is ! :roll: MUTU sends me a lot of beer by mail. :wink:

Mino Raiola's commission delaying De Ligt's Barcelona move [source]

"Neither Barcelona or Ajax are worried about this hold up because the two clubs have already agreed a fee in the region of 70 million euros.The notorious agent is holding out for 20 percent of the transfer fee for himself, a figure of 14 million euros, which is incredibly high when you consider that agents usually receive between five and 10 percent."
Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News