You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Matthijs de Ligt

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Matthijs de Ligt

Postby GoatHCW » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:47 pm

#12 wrote: I'd rather spend 80m now and be all set for 7-8 years than buy another defender every other season... Also cheaper...

Makes too much sense and everyone sees it except the guys in charge

#12 wrote: Dembelé, DeJong, DeLigt... They are buying players that are already better than our "prospects" (Sanches, Werner, Süle, Pavard) will ever be - we will never be on par with them...

Sad but very true
GoatHCW
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:35 am

ramsej84 wrote:For this guy I would offer Zirkzee & Jeong on loan plus cash and Mai
:-/

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ed. » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:06 pm

#12 wrote:[s:
Dembelé, DeJong, DeLigt... They are buying players that are already better than our "prospects" (Sanches, Werner, Süle, Pavard) will ever be - we will never be on par with them...

We had our time and peak but didn't make the most of taking an exceptional squad to the next level.
This Bayern squad and the club are heading back to the mediocrity of the mid 2000s in the CL.
Ed.
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:38 pm

Ed. wrote:
Dembelé, DeJong, DeLigt... They are buying players that are already better than our "prospects" (Sanches, Werner, Süle, Pavard) will ever be - we will never be on par with them...

We had our time and peak but didn't make the most of taking an exceptional squad to the next level.
This Bayern squad and the club are heading back to the mediocrity of the mid 2000s in the CL.

If that...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:40 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Achilles » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:12 pm

If Hummels stays then it's quite unrealistic to spend such a huge amount to another CB. Boateng leaves, Pavard & Lucas arrives and that's it basically... De Ligt is on his way to Barca, Ten Has is the Dutch we should pursue at all costs and not looking to hijack De Ligt.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby gonzo » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:42 am

Achilles wrote:If Hummels stays then it's quite unrealistic to spend such a huge amount to another CB. Boateng leaves, Pavard & Lucas arrives and that's it basically... De Ligt is on his way to Barca, Ten Has is the Dutch we should pursue at all costs and not looking to hijack De Ligt.

yes we spent 80 mln euros on Ernandez ...obviusly we won't be getting De Liht....which of course is a mistake ...our scouts watched that guy when he was 17 - 2 years ago ...and didn't sign him for 16 mln euros ...another big mistake ! now his value has risen to 80 mln euros or something like that ... I don't know what Bayern scouts are watching and doing ...I think they are being too cautious about buying players ! as I heard some of them don't think Pepe is good enough for Bayern which something unbelivable ...if it depends on me I would splash the cash and buy Pepe , De Liht and Werner ....that's it ! all of them are good players already and young ....I don't know what is so complicated about this ...I really think we are being too cautios and the transfer market ...look at Liverpool ..they had problems with their defence and goalie ..splashed the money and now are world class...we just need to go all in on these players and get them ASAP ...but I know that's not gonna happen !
gonzo
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:50 am

All in on Werner? Are you out of your mind? Guy's got 15 months left on his contract and is not exactly run over by offers...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby gonzo » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:28 am

Ed. wrote:

we didn't because of idiot coaches like Gurdiola who made serious blunders while in Bayern ...also we got extremly unlucky a few times with injuries and referee decisions who went against us big time ...if it weren't these factors we would ve won at least 1 more UCL ...
gonzo
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Ztoth » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:37 pm

gonzo wrote:
Ed. wrote:

we didn't because of idiot coaches like Gurdiola who made serious blunders while in Bayern ...also we got extremly unlucky a few times with injuries and referee decisions who went against us big time ...if it weren't these factors we would ve won at least 1 more UCL ...
Lol, Guardiola was one of the best coaches who managed Bayern EVER.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én CLT-L29 eszközömről
Ztoth
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby gonzo » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:54 pm

Ztoth wrote:

we didn't because of idiot coaches like Gurdiola who made serious blunders while in Bayern ...also we got extremly unlucky a few times with injuries and referee decisions who went against us big time ...if it weren't these factors we would ve won at least 1 more UCL ...[/quote]Lol, Guardiola was one of the best coaches who managed Bayern EVER.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én CLT-L29 eszközömről[/quote]

not true of course ! with the squad he had at disposal he had severley underachieved ...especially in Europe ! made a few tactical blunders in important games like that against Real 0-4 back in 2014 .... you don't have enough knowledge of football to see it !
gonzo
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby nm462272 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:34 pm

SEVERELY underachieved is going a bit too far. Pep failed to win the CL with Bayern, the first year was 100% on him. the following years were a bit out of his hands. He also absolutely dominated the Bundesliga all three years... hard to say he severely underachieved.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby gonzo » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:17 pm

nm462272 wrote:SEVERELY underachieved is going a bit too far. Pep failed to win the CL with Bayern, the first year was 100% on him. the following years were a bit out of his hands. He also absolutely dominated the Bundesliga all three years... hard to say he severely underachieved.

he did underachieve ...I didn't like his managament of the club ! always rotating players and a lot of injuries ! this is his fault ...not to mention as I said a some serious tacitical mistakes he made in Europe especially ...the first 2 years are on him ....the last one was on the referee who gave Altletico unregular goal from offside in Munchen ...I don't blame him for that ! refereeing has been towards the spanish clubs for some reason for a lot of time now ... especially for Real M ....
gonzo
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby GoatHCW » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:15 pm

I'd carry Pep on my back from Manchester to Munich if it meant he'd coach our team again
GoatHCW
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:24 pm

Pep

Since leaving Barca...

Qf qf sf sf sf sf

No Messi no party
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News