You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Matías Suárez

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Matías Suárez

Postby armbrust » Thu May 24, 2012 1:57 am

Matias Suarez is an 23 yo Argentinian foward who has been playing for 3 years at Anderlecht and its the "Pichichi" of the Belgan league this season.

In a radio interviu he said that his agents told him that Bayern is interested and asked him if he agrees to move , he said thats hes interested to and gives green light to the agents to try to make the move true.

Spanish link with picture of the interviu

http://www.cadena3.com/contenido/2012/05/23/97442.asp
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Matías Suárez

Postby MUTU » Thu May 24, 2012 6:53 am

His contract runs out at the end of next season. He may be trying to get a better deal by faking interest. I read some rumours that he had allegedly signed some pre-contract agreement with Arsenal this January, but nothing came of it.

He is in form, winning Player of the Year 2011 and Player of the Season 2011/2012 in Belgium. Despite this, I don't think he qualifies as a "bomb".
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby armbrust » Thu May 24, 2012 7:31 am

Not the bomb, but good enough to be Gomez backup. For me the perfect level and age to fill our bench.

Watching the video, in the end he claims that he want to leave and its pretty sure we will see him wearing a Bayern jersey next season.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu May 24, 2012 12:51 pm

Great scouting...

He has top skills...dribbling, speed, first touch...creativity etc...

Could be better as AMC if you ask me:)...but he would be great addition for around 10 mil€...that is for sure
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby MUTU » Thu May 24, 2012 1:18 pm

The reason why his transfer to Arsenal failed in January was that he was unable to obtain a work permit. Now Arsenal have bought Podolski instead.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu May 24, 2012 8:14 pm

Sounds like Bayern have made an attempt for him now.....im gonna go watch some youtube clips of him now :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1078200/bayern-munich-in-for-anderlecht-forward-matias-suarez?campaign=rss&source=soccernet&cc=5901
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu May 24, 2012 9:16 pm

Great player!!! From what i saw in this video it would be great to have him play for Bayern Munich!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
P.S The goals are the first 8 mins then it shows the assists

Its worth the watch he can score he can help out his teammates everything i want in a striker for more than half the price i bet....plus its a great vid!!!
Last edited by Firefox1234 on Thu May 24, 2012 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby A MAN » Thu May 24, 2012 9:17 pm

He's going to be a good replacement of GOMEZ and he is willing to be in the bench :).
A MAN
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby München Minded » Thu May 24, 2012 9:31 pm

Hopefully he doesn't turn out like some south american players like Dos Santos. Argentinians usually do well for Bayern, but no guarantees. South Americans can do wonders in their own leagues, and end up in Europe not exactly doing the best. There's always a chance on transfers, so I hope the scouts know for sure.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Payam » Thu May 24, 2012 9:40 pm

So, if this goes through along with the Pizarro transfer - that would make Pizza our bomb.
Huh, isn't that a knitted sweater at christmas.
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby HerrRommel » Thu May 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Oh he will be alright..after one doesnt simply have the name Suarez [-X
HerrRommel
Woah, this feels cool!

Matías Suárez

Postby BayernLove » Thu May 24, 2012 9:44 pm

Payam wrote:So, if this goes through along with the Pizarro transfer - that would make Pizza our bomb.

Maybe we're reverting Kroos to CDM, Müller at CAM, Pizza ST backup and this guy CAM backup? Besides, it's not like the transfer(s) already happened.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu May 24, 2012 9:45 pm

Payam wrote:So, if this goes through along with the Pizarro transfer - that would make Pizza our bomb.

Well its not like we can say we didnt see this type of transfer coming Uli and KHR are not gonna dump millions on a player Mario Gomez our highest transfer fee was 30 mil :| :| :| :| :|

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu May 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Maybe we're reverting Kroos to CDM, Müller at CAM, Pizza ST backup and this guy CAM backup? Besides, it's not like the transfer(s) already happened.

He seems to be more of a Forward/Winger but he could pull of as an AMC back up to Muller and send Kroos back as a CM that would work =D> =D>
Last edited by Firefox1234 on Fri May 25, 2012 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MoFattal » Fri May 25, 2012 1:17 am

Judging by the video, I wonder why the EPL teams are not linked with him yet! From the few highlights I saw, I give the green light for this one :D
Kovac OUT!!!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News