You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Mario Mandžukić

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Mario Mandžukić

Postby Fénix » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:04 am

Hahahahahahaha, our bosses really found a coach who can drive all around. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: My dear Niko, you really didn't need this in your life, but well... You won domestic double both as a player and as a coach with the same club.

I'm looking forward to see our board leaving in 2021, especially Karl. The biggest sabotage of Bayern in the whole history was made by the club bosses. I just hope one day Niko won't be a very nice and sympathetic guy from Livno, BiH who will only say the best about Bayern, his reign and the board, but also put out all the dirty laundry on the surface regarding club management, his weak role as a coach, denied transfer wishes, etc.

I'm looking forward soooooo much to see Oliver Kahn, Philipp Lahm, Max Eberl or some other guys in our club, creating a new board structure, leading the new Bayern orchestra and revitalizing all club structures from top to bottom. =P~
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:00 pm

Fénix wrote:Hahahahahahaha, our bosses really found a coach who can drive all around. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: My dear Niko, you really didn't need this in your life, but well... You won domestic double both as a player and as a coach with the same club.

I'm looking forward to see our board leaving in 2021, especially Karl. The biggest sabotage of Bayern in the whole history was made by the club bosses. I just hope one day Niko won't be a very nice and sympathetic guy from Livno, BiH who will only say the best about Bayern, his reign and the board, but also put out all the dirty laundry on the surface regarding club management, his weak role as a coach, denied transfer wishes, etc.

I'm looking forward soooooo much to see Oliver Kahn, Philipp Lahm, Max Eberl or some other guys in our club, creating a new board structure, leading the new Bayern orchestra and revitalizing all club structures from top to bottom. =P~

Dude, he only wants to bring in SHIT, thank god they keep him chained!!!

Then again these idiots are the ones who hired him in the first place...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:14 pm

#12 wrote:Dude, he only wants to bring in SHIT, thank god they keep him chained!!!

It's not shit, far from being shit compared to Hashemian, Julio dos Santos, Jan Schlaudraff, Landon Donovan, Alexander Baumjohann and these folks who could not do shit in any serious football club in their entire life. :)

But it also says something when you can't even sign some new bench warmers like Mandžukić and Perišić who are decent players and far from being excellent or world-class players or even the famous Vogt who would serve very well as a backup CB, 3rd or 4th choice and so on.

Right now, we don't even know anymore what average and above-average players are great for Bayern system and who could serve us great in some less important games where points are taken in advance.

We are just acting like we have 21 awesome players + 4 GKs and let's enjoy rest of the summer. :D I mean, who can actually serve at Bayern as a first-team player and as a sub player anymore? :-k
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:26 pm

Fénix wrote:
#12 wrote:Dude, he only wants to bring in SHIT, thank god they keep him chained!!!

It's not shit, far from being shit compared to Hashemian, Julio dos Santos, Jan Schlaudraff, Landon Donovan, Alexander Baumjohann and these folks who could not do shit in any serious football club in their entire life. :)

But it also says something when you can't even sign some new bench warmers like Mandžukić and Perišić who are decent players and far from being excellent or world-class players or even the famous Vogt who would serve very well as a backup CB, 3rd or 4th choice and so on.

Right now, we don't even know anymore what average and above-average players are great for Bayern system and who could serve us great in some less important games where points are taken in advance.

We are just acting like we have 21 awesome players + 4 GKs and let's enjoy rest of the summer. :D I mean, who can actually serve at Bayern as a first-team player and as a sub player anymore? :-k

Difference is: most if those guys were bought as a gamble in way worse times and not all at once...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:42 pm

I'm surprised #12 acknowledges we had worse times
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:00 pm

MUTU wrote:I'm surprised #12 acknowledges we had worse times

Well, we’re on the way to best them...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:49 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JJJ » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:03 pm

Screw Juve. Would welcome him back with open arms, the place where he won the Champions League.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
Früchtl
Hummels, Badstuber, Alaba
Müller, Fein, Kroos, Can, Schöpf
Wagner, Zirkzee

JJJ
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:17 pm

I would surely buy a replica with his name!
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:54 pm

Would be a great Lewy backup, but rather Werner.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Achilles » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:19 am

15M is a bargain. Mandzu for a back-up is the perfect deal!
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:10 am

Thing is why would he come here if he wants to leave Juve because he won’t play?

If he’s meant as backup striker not as starting winger then I’m on board.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:32 am

he might end up in Dortmund...
I really don't want to see him against us...........

can't be true! :evil:
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Mario Mandžukić

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:46 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:47 pm

Great

With him on the pitch I am afraid of no one...

Perisic Mandzukic we are only missing Rebic
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News