You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Manuel Neuer

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Manuel Neuer

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:15 am

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:45 am

IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:27 pm

IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:01 am

Tschuss Manu
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:29 am

ramsej84 wrote:Tschuss Manu
Weren't you one of the people still saying that we should show loyalty to Robbery as late as 2016? Neuer is still doing his job quite well, Orbbery were already very bad by then.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:00 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Tschuss Manu
Weren't you one of the people still saying that we should show loyalty to Robbery as late as 2016? Neuer is still doing his job quite well, Orbbery were already very bad by then.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
I changed my op on him in summer 2018
He is not a man but a baby.
After a full season on the sidelines he wanted to play the World cup only to make a fool of himself.
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:48 am

A fool of himself?! He had a decent World Cup, with performances far better than the consistently shit performances shown by MATS for the NT. You're calling him a baby for not breaking FIFA rules and refusing a NT call-up. Seriously man, that's fucked up reasoning.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:52 am

MUTU wrote:A fool of himself?! He had a decent World Cup, with performances far better than the consistently shit performances shown by MATS for the NT. You're calling him a baby for not breaking FIFA rules and refusing a NT call-up. Seriously man, that's fucked up reasoning.
He should have been a man enough to tell Loew that he doesn't merit to be the #1 that is it. He stole the place of another athlete to worked his socks off all season!
Just shameful from both him and even more by that idiot of Loew.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:58 am

ramsej84 wrote:He should have been a man enough to tell Loew that he doesn't merit to be the #1 that is it.

So you're a man by lying? It was not up to him to decide who merits to be #1 but the coaching staff. He doesn't get to dictate who plays and who doesn't. His job was to train as best as he could, and from interviews we saw with other players it seems like he really did that exceptionally. They were saying they couldn't tell he was out injured at all.

And then he played in a friendly before the World Cup, a trial run if you may, and he was excellent.

There was no reason to doubt he wasn't ready. And neither can you say his performances were poor, or as you put it "made a fool of himself".

ramsej84 wrote:He stole the place of another athlete to worked his socks off all season!

He stole no one's place. There's the head coach and the goalkeeping coach, with input from the medical staff, who identified Neuer as deserving the #1 place. It wasn't Neuer's call to make as I said before. His job was to train hard, which he did.

ramsej84 wrote:Just shameful from both him and even more by that idiot of Loew.

So if you were Neuer you would have purposely trained badly so as to miss the World Cup and have a mediocre goalkeeper play instead. Exceptional work ethic!
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:08 pm

Ter Stegen deserved to play full stop, Neuer played thanks to his name and reputation that is it.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:12 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Ter Stegen deserved to play full stop, Neuer played thanks to his name and reputation that is it.

"full stop" what? Why did he deserve to play? What did he ever show for the national team?

And yes, Neuer played, was rated Germany's best player at World Cup 2018. [source]
Definitely didn't "make a fool of himself".
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:17 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Ter Stegen deserved to play full stop, Neuer played thanks to his name and reputation that is it.

"full stop" what? Why did he deserve to play? What did he ever show for the national team?

And yes, Neuer played, was rated Germany's best player at World Cup 2018. [source]
Against Korea ??? ...
MATS had a wonderful season with his club and he played the whole season. So that was enough to merit to be the #1

And do not be surprised to see him as our next GK replacing Neuer very soon ....
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:18 pm

ramsej84 wrote:And do not be surprised to see him as our next GK replacing Neuer very soon ....

Lol I'd be very very surprised if that clown Salihamidzic buy an elite player like Ter Stegen for us.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:20 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Against Korea ??? ...
MATS had a wonderful season with his club and he played the whole season. So that was enough to merit to be the #1

And do not be surprised to see him as our next GK replacing Neuer very soon ....

How exactly did he ridicule himself against Korea? Just because he failed to score a goal? Would Ter Stegen have actually tried to do something and contribute to the attack or would he have stayed back on his line shitting his pants?

There's absolutely no reason to believe that Germany would have fared better with MATS in goal. And that's not Neuer's fault; he got injured trying to save a shot from an offside player and worked his ass off on his return, which he showed in the friendlies. If you want to blame anyone, blame Ter Stegen who time and time again failed to produce the same performances he made at club level on the international platform.

In the past years, we've seen a Kahn vs Lehmann fight... but NT MATS is not anywhere close to Lehmann... he's more like, I don't know, Butt?

Also, I'll come out and say that Neuer will ALWAYS be better than Ter Stegen, up until AT VERY LEAST a year after Neuer's retired and Ter Stegen's still playing. You're comparing Gerd Mueller to Podolski.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:29 pm

Also if you want a good example of a German NT goalkeeper making a fool of himself, here's a great example

https://youtu.be/UDn6X3W7RSQ
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News