You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Malcom [Malcom Filipe Silva de Oliveira]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Malcom [Malcom Filipe Silva de Oliveira]

Postby Oggy121 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:47 pm

Mircea_1984 wrote:
Pelin wrote:Reschke blocked Brandt's Liverpool transfer last year. thereby l'm expecting something. Kalle was clearly sending a message to Ribery with Gnabry. he only played 1-2 good games yet. He needs to do more. However, l think that signing 2 wingers is essential for us, one won't be enough. After Martinez move to midfield and signing Goretzka to replace Vidal, also Wagner signing, we need to create playing time to Müller on right wing. Robben/Müller right wing doesn't convince me.we need a proper RW that we can relly on, then Müller can be his back up.

if we sign Malcom, there will be 3 RW's. so if we want a RW, we need to offload Robben.

even if they continue to spend money on non transfer related matters, with D.Costa and Vidal's sales, even with adding 100 m euros transfer budget, we will have so much money for wingers. l hope they don't waste it with Ribery and Robben renewing.

Borussia Dortmund have joined the chase to sign Bordeaux’s in-demand winger Malcom, according to The Sun. - as reported by Goal.com
Just NO...NO...NO... I hope we won't lose him as well as Dembele.

Don't worry. If he joins Dortmund and plays well, he will join Bayern next summer :lol:
Oggy121
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby BAYERNSOLDIER » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:05 am

Feel like he could turn out to be a player who clubs ask 100m for. Sell Vidal imo and throw that money on Malcom
BAYERNSOLDIER
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby #12 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:24 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:Why would I drop my phone? Seems like an Android thing

It's true. You're right, my bad.

Spoiler: show
When you spend approximately €1,319 on a 143.6mm x 70.9mm x 7.7mm object, the tendency is to hold on to it for dear life.

Galaxy S9 is 999 - for a much more reliable, user-friendly, superior design product, people pay more

Don’t think Dortmund have the horsepower to get him... Question is: Do we still suck our own junk because of past prime or do we want to build a successful future?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Mircea_1984 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:16 am

Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:47 pm

Mircea_1984 wrote:http://www.goal.com/en/news/man-utd-target-malcom-preparing-for-premier-league-move-with/wv81ei0r8lza1kvfqn45rq5j9
Good news for Bayern if ManUre want him :mrgreen:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mircea_1984 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:10 pm

MUTU wrote:
Mircea_1984 wrote:http://www.goal.com/en/news/man-utd-target-malcom-preparing-for-premier-league-move-with/wv81ei0r8lza1kvfqn45rq5j9
Good news for Bayern if ManUre want him :mrgreen:

Yeee.... in the last years we always defetead them on the transker market :mrgreen:
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby Pelin » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:48 pm

We always defetead English teams on the market. Not only United, bu also Chealse, Liverpool e.t.c.

We never did shopping from PL, so with 70-80-90 m euros, we can obtain our targets easily, even adding with some bonus as well.

l don't think BVB is after him. İnt. media links him every club in the world lately.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Mircea_1984 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:37 pm

Pelin wrote:We always defetead English teams on the market. Not only United, bu also Chealse, Liverpool e.t.c.

We never did shopping from PL, so with 70-80-90 m euros, we can obtain our targets easily, even adding with some bonus as well.

l don't think BVB is after him. İnt. media links him every club in the world lately.

I dont know how much time we can fool them. The financial gap between Bayern and the top-4 from EPL is getting bigger and bigger. I dont think that in the long term with less money we will still defeat them on the market.
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby Min » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:34 pm

Mircea_1984 wrote:
Pelin wrote:We always defetead English teams on the market. Not only United, bu also Chealse, Liverpool e.t.c.

I dont know how much time we can fool them. The financial gap between Bayern and the top-4 from EPL is getting bigger and bigger. I dont think that in the long term with less money we will still defeat them on the market.

Great point. Only deluded Hoeness thinks that with small transfer budget and free transfers we can be competitive in Europe. Not anymore. English clubs are financialy extremely strong this year - we can see reflection of it in their CL performances. Bundesliga and Bayern got to wake up. Sorry off topic a bit.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Min » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:37 pm

Always defeated? We wanted Hazard in 2012, we did not get him. We wanted de Bruyne/Sane/Gundogan, we did not get them. I would not be so categorical saying that we always defeated english clubs...
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mircea_1984 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:42 pm

Min wrote:

Always defeated? We wanted Hazard in 2012, we did not get him. We wanted de Bruyne/Sane/Gundogan, we did not get them. I would not be so categorical saying that we always defeated english clubs...

You are right with City, but we always defeat Manchester United ALWAYS :lol: :) :D
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:44 pm

IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Joshgod » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:44 am

I didn't find any proper place to post this so I'm going to express my opinion here. Since we were linked to rapid wingers such as Malcom, Gelson Martins etc who are not the greatest concerning their end product why not David Neres? He plays as a right winger for Ajax, 21 yo, this season he has 8 goals and 9 assists already. Maybe his league is not as good as the others' but he has an eye on his teammates for an assist or a through ball and he can finish(?). I'm a big fan of his since last year and if we are going to "gamble" by grabbing a young rapid winger (even though we already got Coman) I think Neres would be the better choice. If anyone has any more info on him I'd gladly take it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdodLhoHE7Y
Joshgod
Getting the hang of it

Postby bbenno » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:23 am

Think this fits the “generic transfer thread” better, as it has nothing to do with Malcom...
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby Joshgod » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:46 pm

bbenno wrote:Think this fits the “generic transfer thread” better

New here, hadn't seen that, thanks :oops:
Joshgod
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext