You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Malcom [Malcom Filipe Silva de Oliveira]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Malcom [Malcom Filipe Silva de Oliveira]

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:19 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

L1 – BORDEAUX : MALCOM SUPERVISÉ PAR LE BAYERN MUNICH [EXCLU365] [source]
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Pelin » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:46 pm

l don't know how reliable this souce is. Thereby it's better to wait for Bild to confirm our link for him.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Coman » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:58 pm

The source is shit but you never know.
4-3-3 : Neuer - Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba - Goretzka Thiago James - Robben Lewandowski Gnabry
3-5-2 : Neuer - Boateng Hummels Alaba - Thiago - Kimmich Goretzka James Coman - Müller Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
French Southern Ter

Postby Min » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:32 pm

Brilliant talent. I really hope our board seriously working to get him. We must act fast.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Mircea_1984 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:18 pm

United are after him. They are willing to spend almost 50 millions euro for him. I know we defetead many times Man Udt on the transfer market in the past, but lately they were spending much more millions than us on the player, and it would be a pity to lose him fro a few millions to Udt. I'm going crazy if we extend Robbery's contracts while losing oportunities for future wingers like this.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/manchester- ... gfcvnzbmn3
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby Min » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:37 pm

Mircea_1984 wrote:United are after him. They are willing to spend almost 50 millions euro for him. I know we defetead many times Man Udt on the transfer market in the past, but lately they were spending much more millions than us on the player, and it would be a pity to lose him fro a few millions to Udt. I'm going crazy if we extend Robbery's contracts while losing oportunities for future wingers like this.

Absolutely agree. Superb talent. I put similar link on 'General Transfer Thread' column.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Mircea_1984 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:54 am

Min wrote:
Mircea_1984 wrote:United are after him. They are willing to spend almost 50 millions euro for him. I know we defetead many times Man Udt on the transfer market in the past, but lately they were spending much more millions than us on the player, and it would be a pity to lose him fro a few millions to Udt. I'm going crazy if we extend Robbery's contracts while losing oportunities for future wingers like this.

Absolutely agree. Superb talent. I put similar link on 'General Transfer Thread' column.

They will extend Robben instead of buying him :( :x
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby GoatHCW » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:10 pm

I'd rather they spend the money on Pulisic
GoatHCW
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Mircea_1984 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:07 pm

GoatHCW wrote:I'd rather they spend the money on Pulisic

For Dortmund to sell a player of Pulisic's age and talent to Bayern AGAIN, would be necesary an irealistic amount of money for Bayern's board. Yes Pulisic is bettern, but better to stop dreaming. If they can't keep him, they will give their life to send him to Spain or England, than to Bayern. I'm not even dreaming about it.
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:44 pm

Mircea_1984 wrote:
GoatHCW wrote:I'd rather they spend the money on Pulisic

For Dortmund to sell a player of Pulisic's age and talent to Bayern AGAIN, would be necesary an irealistic amount of money for Bayern's board. Yes Pulisic is bettern, but better to stop dreaming. If they can't keep him, they will give their life to send him to Spain or England, than to Bayern. I'm not even dreaming about it.

Lol.How many times Dortmund should say that they are not going to sell one of the best talents to Bayern ? They made the mistake once with Götze,we know how this finished.And let me copy what he said 4 months ago aksed if he can play for Bayern one day : "No, that I could not do," Pulisic said of going to Bayern Munich. "I can't say that, but nah."

And just to remind yall,in January, Pulisic signed a contract extension with Dortmund that would keep him at the club through the end of the 2019-20 season,so i don't know why people still think that we are after him.(Also,KHR said that we're not going to buy from BVB for some time in the beggining of the year).

Lastly,but not least - probably i'm the one that give everyone the hype around Malcom,because yes-i'm watching him in almost every game,(like i did with Tolisso-i knew that he was going to be a beast one day,some people maybe did not believe me when i first told that,but we all saw what he can do with proper coach;still he is too young and will be better in 1,2 years),and i just cannot imagine how good Malcom can be with better players and coach around him.

With the money from Costa and 10,15M. + several modern clauses in the contract-i just cannot see how Bordeaux may refuse offer(s) like this.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby aterford » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:43 pm

To be fair saying "How many times Dortmund should say they are not going to sell" is pretty much meaningless. If there's one thing you and I should know about Dortmund by now it's that the word of Aki and Zorc is utterly worthless.
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:05 pm

aterford wrote:To be fair saying "How many times Dortmund should say they are not going to sell" is pretty much meaningless. If there's one thing you and I should know about Dortmund by now it's that the word of Aki and Zorc is utterly worthless.

Well,then..don't think about them,think about Pulisic's words;it's worse hearing it from him than listening to Aki and Zorc.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby aterford » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:53 am

IsiahRashad wrote:
aterford wrote:To be fair saying "How many times Dortmund should say they are not going to sell" is pretty much meaningless. If there's one thing you and I should know about Dortmund by now it's that the word of Aki and Zorc is utterly worthless.

Well,then..don't think about them,think about Pulisic's words;it's worse hearing it from him than listening to Aki and Zorc.

Meh, I don't think that means much either. I can think of probably a dozen players who said they wouldn't move to Bayern but when we came calling they didn't think about it at all. If we made an offer and waved €100k+/week in front of his face I imagine he'd likely change his tune.
The short of it is this:
Players saying they won't move to X club is meaningless.
Clubs saying they won't sell X player is meaningless.
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mircea_1984 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:53 am

IsiahRashad wrote:

That is my opinion too mate, we won't get close to him. But we can't lose Malcolm.
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby BAYERNSOLDIER » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:30 pm

Get him now or never
BAYERNSOLDIER
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Estonia

PreviousNext