You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Malcom [Malcom Filipe Silva de Oliveira]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Malcom [Malcom Filipe Silva de Oliveira]

Postby Effenberg777 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:17 am

dont trust youtube
Effenberg777
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:08 pm

Some people like him,some people not..but he continues to produce every week.That's it.
Watch him (or not only him) several times for 90 minutes and then write here.

The real bad thing is to talk about players for which you watched 2 or 3 videos.
IsiahRashad
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:56 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Some people like him,some people not..but he continues to produce every week.That's it.
Watch him (or not only him) several times for 90 minutes and then write here.

The real bad thing is to talk about players for which you watched 2 or 3 videos.

you are right. I will make sure to watch a game or two where Bordeaux are involved
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:31 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:And why he keep scoring these types of goals..damn..

What he did 10 minutes ago:

I don't know about the BVB fans,but the french experts are saying that he would come close to Neymar's level in 2-3 years.

Yeah,i know.For some people he is never going to be a talanted one,but - I'm sorry, but it's better for those people not to give their opinion about any player.
PP:He did it AGAIN.
PP2:Yeah,some people say their opinions after watching 5-10-50 games of the particular player.It does not take a long time for me to appreciate Malcom.

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:09 am

Wow, he's got a cheeky left footed shot, doesn't he?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:32 am

What would be the price for this guy? 50-75M ?
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:08 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:What would be the price for this guy? 50-75M ?

Maybe less than what City paid Monaco for Bernardo SIlva... If no big team is competing to sign him. Every team in Europe seems to be set on the wings though, except United and Bayern. They would probably be our only competition.
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:32 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:What would be the price for this guy? 50-75M ?

Well,he signed a contract extension until 2021 with Bordeaux in September.Probably it's going to cost a lot,but if we take the 40 m. from Costa and add 10-15-20m. i think that we can make the deal.
The bad thing is Mourinho has been on his trail since last season, and had him watched in February and Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham are further admirers of him.

And Bordeaux will be powerless to resist if United follow up their interest with a firm offer in January or next summer.When quizzed about Man United’s interest in May, Malcom said: “Even when I was at Corinthians these rumours were already happening".
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Pelin » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:10 pm

Firstly, B.Silva proved himself at CL level, also considering City were smart and so quick to sign him so early. this is why they didn't have to overpay for him. Secondly, though the source is not reliable, he looks like an upgraded D.Costa. Yet he is a risky signing considering he didn't prove himself at CL.

Kalle was cold on Ribery renewing. Brazzo said that they would decide on Robben's contract on Spring. l think it depends on CL games. Nevertheless, we have all transfer budget plus D.Costa money to fix wing rotation next summer. l hope MGT doesn't waste it.
Pelin
I post all the time

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:14 pm

Seems like the best available option for us atm... So we won‘t go for him and rather overpay for a less than average player...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby DiegoForlan » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:56 am

If we dont sign this guy, then i dont who, he is everything we are looking for in a winger. If Coman keeps improving and we achieve to sign this one, with Gnabry returning from the loan i see us as a much more stable squad next season, if we sell Vidal add Goretzka to the pot and It would be some bussines to be proud of. It's not far from true considering we get the Costa money, and of we sell Vidal to lets say Chelsea we can get these players with no expenses. Also if you take into account that we maybe won't renew Ribery, thats a huge wage relief that could cover all of these players mentioned. With the money we are getting from Renato loan we could also sign another unproven talented player, or keep the money to invest in Pulišić or Werner somewhere in the future which would be a dream come true.

Yes i took it too far but the fiest half is more than realistic.
DiegoForlan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby Achilles » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:40 am

Very good points but huge IF(s) right there DiegoForlan, I have expressed the same idea for the D.Costa sale that basically Juventus are funding us our next super-winger with that kind of money plus 10m we can sign quality wingers. Same goes with your points on -free- Goretzka,Ribery and Robben salary relief(almost 20-22m per year it's huge) and Vidal's sale to an EPL club will be more than 50m easily while I see the Chilean coming back rapidly into his known destroyer form lately and it might put some thoughts in our board minds regarding his sale or renewal.

D.Costa sale plus Robbery's departure and some other adjustments such as Vidal & Renato maybe we cash in huge amounts of money which can improve our team with the right scouting without many expenses to add while if they want actually to spend something extra we might be talking about €150-200m transfer budget(sales income +spend) which is a fine figure to fix the team perfectly fine.

As for Malcom I don't know yet, I'll try to keep an eye on him at Bordeaux because I have the BEINSports channel and he looks quite flashy even if he reminds a lot to the fraud named Douglas Costa it's not that bad being 20-y old only... being at that level in that age is perfectly fine but he is Brazilian, you never know with them, don't you?
TBH I don't see much alternatives in reasonable fees, I would pick Fekir over him but @Coman said he ain't a winger.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:56 pm

Achilles wrote:Very good points but huge IF(s) right there DiegoForlan, I have expressed the same idea for the D.Costa sale that basically Juventus are funding us our next super-winger with that kind of money plus 10m we can sign quality wingers. Same goes with your points on -free- Goretzka,Ribery and Robben salary relief(almost 20-22m per year it's huge) and Vidal's sale to an EPL club will be more than 50m easily while I see the Chilean coming back rapidly into his known destroyer form lately and it might put some thoughts in our board minds regarding his sale or renewal.

D.Costa sale plus Robbery's departure and some other adjustments such as Vidal & Renato maybe we cash in huge amounts of money which can improve our team with the right scouting without many expenses to add while if they want actually to spend something extra we might be talking about €150-200m transfer budget(sales income +spend) which is a fine figure to fix the team perfectly fine.

As for Malcom I don't know yet, I'll try to keep an eye on him at Bordeaux because I have the BEINSports channel and he looks quite flashy even if he reminds a lot to the fraud named Douglas Costa it's not that bad being 20-y old only... being at that level in that age is perfectly fine but he is Brazilian, you never know with them, don't you?
TBH I don't see much alternatives in reasonable fees, I would pick Fekir over him but @Coman said he ain't a winger.

Do you think we (still) HAVE good scouting?
Also, I think they will renew BOTH, Robben AND Ribéry... Just try to read between the lines... At least Robben is basically a done deal IMHO...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Pelin » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:03 pm

Ribery is already a burden for us in the last 2 seasons, if we renew with him, many players will be angry at our MGT. it's better to change our club' s name to FC Charity Club. Enough is enough.

Robben must earn his contract with great perfonmances vs top sides. PSG game will be one of them.

Regarding Malcom, He is a brazilian and we know their adaptation to Germany is not easy. This can be an obstacle.

D.Costa's scoring contribution was always low. His second problem was football lQ. On the other hand, l didn't watch Malcom enough to rate his fooball lQ, Though he is more dangerous with his long shoots, his effectiveness in the box must be improved. Same goes for his defensive contribution.

ı hope MGT doesn't lose much time with Robbery. They must be quick and smarter. considering, we have luxury to spend all transfer budget plus D.Costa money, possible Vidal sale money just for wingers. l hope they don't waste it.
Pelin
I post all the time

Postby DiegoForlan » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:10 pm

Just sign him board, and let him do the rest. I'm a huge fan of his, and it makes no sense to compare him to Douglas Costa. Thats like comparing Ribery to Bernat ...
DiegoForlan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News