You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Make your own Next Season team!

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Make your own Next Season team!

Postby MoFattal » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:29 am

^ And doesn't Shweini deserve a rest in the easy ones too :P?
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kiam307 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:49 pm

IMO...

----------------Neuer-----------------
Lahm--Boateng--Badstuber--Alaba
--------Martinez--Schweini----------
----Robben----Müller-----Ribery----
----------------Gomez-----------------

A few points:

* Shaqiri is a great player, but with all due respect Robben is still one of our best players, no matter what happened last season against the great Bunker. (Chelski)
We can't just drop him, I think he will be motivated to be a WINNER this season rather than the LOSER again. Netherlands? They all played like a bunch of pussies, not only Robben, you can't blame only him.

* As for Dante and Boateng, I'm not sure who's the better starter, but, since I haven't seen enough of Dante and I kinda believe Boateng will improve this year, I chose Boateng over Dante.

* Müller is much better than Kroos in CAM imo, he's more dangerous and creative while Kroos, albeit a good player, should play in a more CDM-ish position as the CAM position simply doesn't really fit him imo.

* While Mandzukic has been scoring lately, we mustn't forget Mario Gomez was pretty badass last year, excluding a few games... ( :oops: ) Therefore I think he should start, atleast until he **** up.

----------------------------

As for the rest, I think there's no need to explain my choice.
kiam307
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:16 pm

I strongly agree wit u with Kroos he doesnt play with that flash or creativity like many great AMs past or present and I respect that Robben seems like a changed player and expect great things from him this season
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Paddy » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:02 pm

I'll never forgive Robben for last season unless he decides a CL final this season.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kiam307 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:16 pm

Paddy wrote:I'll never forgive Robben for last season unless he decides a CL final this season.

In order for him to decide a CL final you first need to give him a chance :)
kiam307
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:35 pm

Paddy wrote:
Ofcourse you'll miss a penalty in a shoot - out, when you dominate the whole match and then Robben misses the penalty. I knew he was going to miss it and I knew Bayer will lose if it comes to penalties, because the morale is low and the pressure is on that team.

Again, it's way easier to score a penalty during the game than it is in the shoot-out. Wow, he scored in a match where we lost 5-2.

How did Schweinsteiger or Lahm flopped in the final against Chelsea? Schweinsteiger's role is to create chances and Lahm's is to defend. Well, Bayern had like 100 chances yet the likes of Robben and Gomez failed to score.

How is he not selfish? During the Euros he was VERY selfish, how has he changed in the 3 games since then?

- Kroos and Lahm missed against Real Madrid after 210 minutes of HARD WORK by our players. And they screwed a 2 goal lead in the penalty shoot out. We were lucky that RAMOS shot that penaly outside the Bernabeu stadium. BTW that selfish Robben scored a penalty in that match and he gave a world class assist to Gomez in the final minutes that he managed to miss.

- I didn't mean that Lahm and Schweini flopped in that match. What I mean is that even though Robben has lost a lot of finals he hasn't flopped in all of them. I think he had at least a solid game against Inter in the CL final. Our team is full of losers and it is not only Robben's fault. Schweini, Lahm, Badstuber... all of them have failed us in very important moments.

- We were leading against Chelsea and managed to concede a goal in the first goal chance thay had. Boateng + Neuer should have done it better in Drogba's goal and nobody said anything bad about them. It looked like ROBBEN lost the final, and not Bayern.

- Robben has changed a lot. When he played for Real Madrid he was one of the most selfish players I've ever seen :shock: but in the recent years his playing has been changing a lot and last season he was much less selfish. Of course he still has his selfish moments just like Ribery or any world class winger but he is more a team player now
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby quaazi » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:38 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Neuer should have done it better in Drogba's goal

Ridiculous. You might have the hots for Robben, but this is just grasping at straws.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:39 pm

Paddy wrote:I'll never forgive Robben for last season unless he decides a CL final this season.

I agree to a certain point, but it applies to all our players. I love and support them, but they must redeem themselves and win the CL now. I know they have it in them!!
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:41 pm

quaazi wrote:

Ridiculous. You might have the hots for Robben, but this is just grasping at straws.

It was not a bad mistake, but he could have saved it. He even punched the ball
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby quaazi » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:43 pm

Dude, it was a point blank hit, unless he was Neo, he couldn't do shit about it.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby kiam307 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:44 pm

quaazi wrote:

I concur. Neuer couldn't have done anything about that goal.
kiam307
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Paddy » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:59 pm

Yes, Robben isn't alone to blame, but coupled with his f*ck ups against Dortmund and his attitude off the pitch I don't like him. He's still a selfish player, one game won't change my mind but the fact remains Bayern were way better team in the first half of the season without him then when he returned. He constantly played bad, then cried to the media when he was benched and was the cause of a very public contract negotiations just prior to the finals, where he went public about his relationship with Ribery. How do you think this affected the squad morale? Oh xes, he attacked Lshm, Mueller, had a go at Gomez ( who would kill him lol), finally Ribery punched him in the face.

He gives more bad to Bayern than he gives good. I'll never forgive him, because I bet he'll flop time after time. That's 3 finals he flopped in a row (CL against Inter, WC final, final against Chelsea) and I think the Dortmund match was a final in itself.

You also comapred 21 year old Kroos with a 28 year old Robben, and a defender shooting penalties will likely go badly.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Best Bayern

Postby AssemFCB » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:39 pm

fcbayernfan wrote:ST Toni(Poldy) ST Petric(Klose)

MLRibery(Borowski) MCDiego (Rakitic,Arshavin) MCGattuso MRSchw(Ribery)

DL Jansen DC Barzagli(van buyten) DC Lucio (Demichelis) DR Lahm

GK Frey (Resing, Boruc)

We sure have come a long way from crap like this, the fact that this was a realistic awesome Bayern squad in 2008 speaks volumes about our progress.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:53 am

Yes, Bayern have taken giant steps these last 3 years, and it reflects in the CL. After 9 years of not reaching a single semi-final, we have now reached 2 out of 3 finals.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News