You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Luuk de Jong

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Luuk de Jong

Postby smaw2010 » Wed May 30, 2012 10:03 am

This guy may not be as good as Dzeko now, but he has potential and finishing skills. After maybe some time, he would be a world class striker. Although I prefer Dzeko.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Luuk de Jong

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed May 30, 2012 11:25 am

Pizarro will only be with us for a year we will eventually need a versatile striker and we already have Nils on loan wat do Bayern do if Nils has an amazing season like Guidetti but we have Gomez and Dzeko already?
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Wed May 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Luuk De Jong says that he is honored by the Interest of FC Bayern and that Playing for Bayern is A DREAM

He also added that he can be a finisher like Gomez but he actually is more a build up player

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 38049.html
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby smaw2010 » Wed May 30, 2012 1:17 pm

Element wrote:Luuk De Jong says that he is honored by the Interest of FC Bayern and that Playing for Bayern is A DREAM

He also added that he can be a finisher like Gomez but he actually is more a build up player

This guy is not far from Dzeko, he has the potential to be better than Dzeko. But he is not as Dzeko just yet, I think that he would be a dangerous substitution, he can provide attacks and what I want is this kind of striker. We can then have more of the budget for some other guy
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby BayernLeb » Wed May 30, 2012 2:08 pm

smaw2010 wrote:
Element wrote:Luuk De Jong says that he is honored by the Interest of FC Bayern and that Playing for Bayern is A DREAM

This guy is not far from Dzeko, he has the potential to be better than Dzeko. But he is not as Dzeko just yet, I think that he would be a dangerous substitution, he can provide attacks and what I want is this kind of striker. We can then have more of the budget for some other guy

Trust me I saw most of his games, he is nothing special !
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby smaw2010 » Wed May 30, 2012 2:56 pm

BayernLeb wrote:
smaw2010 wrote:

I believe in u. But I don't understand y Liverpool would be willing to spend 15 million on this player.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby BayernLeb » Wed May 30, 2012 3:22 pm

smaw2010 wrote:Luuk De Jong says that he is honored by the Interest of FC Bayern and that Playing for Bayern is A DREAM

I believe in u. But I don't understand y Liverpool would be willing to spend 15 million on this player.

Well they paid 35 Million pounds for a guy like Andy Caroll :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby smaw2010 » Thu May 31, 2012 3:43 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1686/erediv ... ern-switch.

He wants to come to Bayern, if we have interest in him, the negeotiations would be more smooth.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu May 31, 2012 7:09 pm

I also think his future wont be as bright as some of you think...If we dont buy Dzeko...I would rather buy Giroud or someone else we are linked with
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby BayernLeb » Thu May 31, 2012 8:28 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:I also think his future wont be as bright as some of you think...If we dont buy Dzeko...I would rather buy Giroud or someone else we are linked with

would like Giroud more though, because he is left footed.

Dzeko is ok though!

The problem with this guy is that the Eredivise has well practically No Defense! That’s why it’s not that hard to score a lot of goals.
Also almost all of the top 5 clubs have very good wingers and quality Midfielders so they create a lot of chances!
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu May 31, 2012 9:20 pm

smaw2010 wrote:http://www.goal.com/en/news/1686/eredivisie/2012/05/31/3139293/twentes-de-jong-dreams-of-bayern-switch.

He wants to come to Bayern, if we have interest in him, the negeotiations would be more smooth.

Good to hear getting him and Matias Suarez i think wud be amazing or him and Dzeko......as long as Bayern can get Luuk i will be pretty content 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby München Minded » Thu May 31, 2012 10:12 pm

Let's see, Luuk De Jon, Suárez, Džeko, or Giroud -- and so far we only got Pizzaro -- it would be nice if Bayern acted one of the before mentioned strikers, seems like alot more interest this season in strikers and I hope some of these are serious.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:20 pm

If this is all the competition we have to get this guy i see no problem 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-want-luuk-de-jong-856310

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Luuk de Jong

Postby BayernLove » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:36 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:If this is all the competition we have to get this guy i see no problem 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-want-luuk-de-jong-856310

Actually, Newcastle are very solid in their management.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:43 pm

BayernLove wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:If this is all the competition we have to get this guy i see no problem 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Actually, Newcastle are very solid in their management.

Your probably right but he said it himself that he wants to play for the best year in and out Newcastle are nowhere near Bayern Munich [-X [-X

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News