You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Lucas [Lucas Rodrigues Moura da Silva]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Lucas [Lucas Rodrigues Moura da Silva]

Postby AMLN » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:21 am

He's definitely worth these 20m. The problem is: he'll be sold by much, much more
AMLN
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MilanFan » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:47 am

I red Santos had put a buyout clause of 98 Million on him :shock: :shock:

but also read somewhere some club has an agreement for 5 million for him (think it was his agent)

both IMO have to be bullshit

but this guy wil seriously be better than Neymar and Ganso

Next Ronaldinho or Kaka
MilanFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby München Minded » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:33 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: Sweet Jesus, that's kind of high, event for a Brazilian.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby BayernIsDBest » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:25 pm

I think he will need one more year in the Brazillian league and thenhemight be able to move to a foreign club.
Bayern got to fix up there attack
BayernIsDBest
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby uzi716 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:53 pm

If he has a strong season his value will be even higher, if we really want him we buy his rights now then let him stay in Brazil on loan.
uzi716
I post all the time

Postby MilanFan » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:37 am

normally brazillian player have their rights split out , something like

40% is owned by some company
50% by the club
10% by the player himself

so you can effectivly buy part of of a player say the 40% from the company for a lower price than what the club would want

so your in the pole position to buy the player buy already owning 40%

Thats what Milan have done with Ganso im pretty sure

they have bought the company and the players rights so they own 50-60% fo him but Santos isnt budging for more than 30mil

so we will just wait till his contract runs out and take him for free from Santos or a cheaper price during winter break
MilanFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby shileno » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:58 pm

This far worse than the EPL. The brazilian league is not the Bundesliga, La Liga or the Serie A. If one player does well that doesn't mean his worth is over 50M. It's just stupid and thanks to those greedy presidents they just destroy the player's career. It's the same with Neymar, the guy worths like 40M or more, he did well with Santos but failed with Brazil. He has no chance against a tough defense yet, and some people are already selling him to R.Madrid, the perfect club for a 19 years old unproven striker :roll:

If we're going to buy more young talents, please be from the BL or from a big club/league.
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby Red09 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:34 pm

Has looked a good player, Liverpool & Tottenham have been linked with him of late , but I can see him staying in Brazil for another season before moving, hopefully not to a Russian or Ukrainian team to be forgotten about.
Red09
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Greek Bavarian » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:22 am

Chelsea offered 34.5 million euro to Sao Paolo but they wanted 63 million :shock: and rejected the offer.
I believe because Brasil has a growing economy and the teams can pay big wages, they will always from now on ask a lot of money.
Which logical team will give 63 million for an unproved 19 years old player whose price probably will not ever be more than 63 million euro? :?
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Mr.S » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:14 am

We dont need a CAM,in the future we might need a CDM to replace Tymo or a ST but our budget wont be bigger than 15 Million for CDM & 10-25 Million for ST.At most 30-35 Million. Even if we have that money we will spend it on a proven player in BL or abroad & not on some promising rookie.

Brazilian players are OVER-hyped,probably the most in the world. Everyone is called the new Pele,some end up like Ronaldinho while others end up like Robinho. Hope this guy does not end up like a Robinho
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Greek Bavarian » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:28 pm

Chelsea made a new offer but the outcome is not known yet..
That's why Chelsea's fans love Abramovich. He keeps giving money to the team. :lol:
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Element » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:59 pm

Greek Bavarian wrote:That's why Chelsea's fans love Abramovich. He keeps giving money to the team.

It is not really weird

you cant really hate A Person who gives you money
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Greek Bavarian » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:12 pm

Element wrote:
Greek Bavarian wrote:That's why Chelsea's fans love Abramovich. He keeps giving money to the team.

It is not really weird

Believe me, in greek football this is very possible if the team won't win the championship. :lol:
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby AdepT » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:38 pm

He's sold to PSG

Damn those Arabs of Qatar Foundation. [-X We need a strong FFP now. 35m for Lucas + 42m for silva + 23m for Ibra + 12m for verratti + undisclosed fee (probably around 30m) for Lavezzi.
They are making Man City and Chelsea look like smart spending clubs.
Damn! Another club that joins my "I **** hate this team" list. :evil:
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby lau03143 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:42 pm

Element wrote:

It is not really weird

Greek Bavarian wrote:
Element wrote:

It is not really weird

Believe me, in greek football this is very possible if the team won't win the championship. :lol:

Is the Greek economy not based on this!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News