You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Lucas Hernández [Lucas François Bernard Hernández]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Lucas Hernández [Lucas François Bernard Hernández]

Postby Valerio » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:07 pm

Skriniar? then Koulibaly just as much
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Min » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:58 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:We just singed a WC, top defender and i see there is still people who are lost in their statements. The guy is one of the best in the game.

Players like him are changing the style of defending in the modern era, and we all know how 1 WC player can transform 1 zone into a top one.

Actually, as i've said many times - Coco was/is my favourite player since his early Lyon days and i was super happy and excited to see him in Bayern, but this one is one step further.

Brilliant transfer, big KUDOS to Hassan, Uli and Karl-Heinz! I was that guy who did not believe this transfer to happen, but thanks God, optimists always are better than pesimists:). Brilliant defender, one of the best in the world. Finally management woke up!
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Achilles » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:29 am

Behold !!!

I'm very excited not only because of his world class attributes where we're desperately missing(speed,toughness,versatility,age) but also because I believe this is the perfect start and a validation from the board that we're going to rebuild the right way!
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:35 am

After all, in MARCA they knew about this before everybody else. It was also a very big change for them since they get new CEO's couple of years ago. Before that they was one of the worst sources for football, now they are one of the most reliable for anything happening in Spain. I hope we'll be able to copy them from now.

Let's hope that one excellent transfer will not be followed by some new average German players.
Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Fénix » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:13 pm

This is probably going to be one of the most quoted statements:

Wir machen diesen Wahnsinn nicht mit..Hoeneß 2016...!!

Hoeneß 2016 ..diese Transfer sind nicht für Bayern München

Hoeneß Aussage 2016 wegen dee hohen Summen : Das machen wir nicht mit.

Should we add famous 15-20 years out-of-date German comments about Bayern and "Bundesliga macht keinen Sinn und Spaß mehr, wenn sie so viel Geld für einen Spieler bezahlen"?

Or how Bayern don't need anymore to sign everything from the Bundesliga when they can sign the best from around Europe and that other German sides can't do anything about it?
____________________________________________________________________________________________

It's so real and it's been happening quite some time my dear Germans, but you still live in the mid-2000's, 90's and 80's. :|
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby bastos80 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:18 pm

Fénix wrote:This is probably going to be one of the most quoted statements:

Wir machen diesen Wahnsinn nicht mit..Hoeneß 2016...!!

Hoeneß 2016 ..diese Transfer sind nicht für Bayern München

Hoeneß Aussage 2016 wegen dee hohen Summen : Das machen wir nicht mit.

Should we add famous 15-20 years out-of-date German comments about Bayern and "Bundesliga macht keinen Sinn und Spaß mehr, wenn sie so viel Geld für einen Spieler bezahlen"?

Or how Bayern don't need anymore to sign everything from the Bundesliga when they can sign the best from around Europe and that other German sides can't do anything about it?
____________________________________________________________________________________________

It's so real and it's been happening quite some time my dear Germans, but you still live in the mid-2000's, 90's and 80's. :|

It already is outside of this forum, along side the constant whining about spending €80M now for Hernandez instead of having spend that much for de Bruyne 4 **** years ago.
So please don't spread this bullshit here aswell.

Also you should quit your stupid "my dear germans" talk.
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:18 am

Can't see tweet? Click here!

This means that Bayern will NOT spend €80m for Lucas in 2019. This affects our transfer possibilities positively.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:10 pm

So that’s what we got in return for not getting him in January, I suppose...
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fifa » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:39 pm

we are in very tough situation because the management didn't take the trasnfer policy seriously last 2 years or so ! you can't go with just 1 or 2 signings for 2-3 years .we had full squad in 2016 - 22 super quality players now we have big shit . when you make such signings like this kid which is good of course but it is quite rare you cannot complain that the prices are very high ...we should ve been able to get more players like that but the management was fall asleep ...now suddenly we need a lot of players but we cannot sighn them due to different reasons . this isn't the right way to run the transfer policy of the club . and by the way we should 've been ready with the winger long time ago 2 years ago !
fifa

Postby zozon » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:59 pm

Can someone BAN THIS IDIOT already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same posts on every thread, recycled to look different. Look at this post, completely unrelated to previous posts and the thread that is written in! Almost like a f*cking bot writing posts.

Ban him FFS
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:08 pm

zozon wrote:Can someone BAN THIS IDIOT already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same posts on every thread, recycled to look different. Look at this post, completely unrelated to previous posts and the thread that is written in! Almost like a f*cking bot writing posts.

Ban him FFS

I’m reluctant to do anything since many members believe in his doom and gloom postings.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:22 pm

that piece of shit of Kroos had to say something on Lucas as well...
he said that he never saw him play as CB , and admitted that he is a very solid LB and is annoying playing against him!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fifa » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:35 pm

ramsej84 wrote:that piece of shit of Kroos had to say something on Lucas as well...
he said that he never saw him play as CB , and admitted that he is a very solid LB and is annoying playing against him!

appart from being a shit he is right about Lucas
fifa

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:46 pm

fifa wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:that piece of shit of Kroos had to say something on Lucas as well...

Of course you'd think so gonzo, you've told us about him being a LB like what? 437 times?
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby fifa » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:59 pm

#12 wrote:
fifa wrote:

Of course you'd think so gonzo, you've told us about him being a LB like what? 437 times?

I can tell you 1000 times ....if I want to .cause I am right ! GET IT
fifa

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News