You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Lucas Hernández [Lucas François Bernard Hernández]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.
 

Re: Lucas Hernández [Lucas François Bernard Hernández]

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:00 pm

bastos80 wrote:Has anyone even seen him play regularly as CB for Atletico here, or is he hyped because he is a world cup winner and played better at fullback than Pavard?


Yes, he is very good as CB and that is his main position.

But because he is very fast and good going forward he started to play as LB as well and he likes it. But his main position is CB and he's had very good performances in the last couple of seasons.
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11716
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Guernsey
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 3263 times
Been thanked: 3437 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Lucas Hernández [Lucas François Bernard Hernández]

Postby bastos80 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:01 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
bastos80 wrote:Has anyone even seen him play regularly as CB for Atletico here, or is he hyped because he is a world cup winner and played better at fullback than Pavard?


Yes, he is very good as CB and that is his main position.

But because he is very fast and good going forward he started to play as LB as well and he likes it. But his main position is CB and he's had very good performances in the last couple of seasons.



Thanks, sounds good.
----------- Lewandowski ---------
Gnabry ----- Havertz ------ Sané
--------- Thiago --- Tolisso -------
Alaba --- Lucas -- Süle --- Kimmich
---------------- Neuer -----------------

Coach: Erik ten Hag
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8514
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 690 times
Been thanked: 3435 times
Gender: Male

Re: Lucas Hernández [Lucas François Bernard Hernández]

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:03 pm

bastos80 wrote:Has anyone even seen him play regularly as CB for Atletico here, or is he hyped because he is a world cup winner and played better at fullback than Pavard?


No man. He's not only "hype". Simeone was rotating between him and Felipe Luis at the start of the season when he was playing as a LB, because he wanted to have inform fullbacks for the whole season. But this didn't last long, and after couple of games Lucas started playing mainly as a CB.
He is very different type of player, a class or two above Pavard.

He is the perfect player to play as a CB and to put pressure on Alaba at the same time. I don't think he is worse than him at the moment on the fullback.

Just don't belive someone who's saying that he can play only as a CB. Until this season, 60 % of his games were at the LB, but he started as a CB. He's too fast to play only as a CB.
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8595
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 3915 times
Been thanked: 4162 times
Gender: Male

Re: Lucas Hernández [Lucas François Bernard Hernández]

Postby bastos80 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:05 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
bastos80 wrote:Has anyone even seen him play regularly as CB for Atletico here, or is he hyped because he is a world cup winner and played better at fullback than Pavard?


No man. He's not only "hype". Simeone was rotating between him and Felipe Luis at the start of the season when he was playing as a LB, because he wanted to have inform fullbacks for the whole season. But this didn't last long, and after couple of games Lucas started playing mainly as a CB.
He is very different type of player, a class or two above Pavard.

He is the perfect player to play as a CB and to put pressure on Alaba at the same time. I don't think he is worse than him at the moment on the fullback.

Just don't belive someone who's saying that he can play only as a CB. Until this season, 70 % of his games were at the LB.


Hey, if we scouted him as well as Liverpool scouted Van Dijk, I don't mind paying 80 mil for a versatile defender. The fact that he's only 22 is a plus too.
Let's see what happens with Pavard. Personally I would prefer someone else for RB.
----------- Lewandowski ---------
Gnabry ----- Havertz ------ Sané
--------- Thiago --- Tolisso -------
Alaba --- Lucas -- Süle --- Kimmich
---------------- Neuer -----------------

Coach: Erik ten Hag
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8514
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 690 times
Been thanked: 3435 times
Gender: Male

Re: Lucas Hernández [Lucas François Bernard Hernández]

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:06 pm

I don't think he needs a lot of scoting man. He's pretty well known.
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8595
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 3915 times
Been thanked: 4162 times
Gender: Male

Re: Lucas Hernández [Lucas François Bernard Hernández]

Postby bastos80 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:08 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:I don't think he needs a lot of scoting man. He's pretty well known.



Yeah, I think he does if you spend 80 million on him... Of course he's "well known", that doesn't change it though.
----------- Lewandowski ---------
Gnabry ----- Havertz ------ Sané
--------- Thiago --- Tolisso -------
Alaba --- Lucas -- Süle --- Kimmich
---------------- Neuer -----------------

Coach: Erik ten Hag
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8514
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 690 times
Been thanked: 3435 times
Gender: Male

Re: Lucas Hernández [Lucas François Bernard Hernández]

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:08 pm

We need fast cbs
So most probably the future cb pair is
Pavard Lucas
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 41497
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 28687 times
Been thanked: 6060 times
Gender: Male

Re: Lucas Hernández [Lucas François Bernard Hernández]

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:10 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:What did I say? :shock: 8)


What DID you say?

I‘m not that impressed tbf...
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 19052
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 951 times
Been thanked: 4467 times
Gender: Male

Re: Lucas Hernández [Lucas François Bernard Hernández]

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:11 pm

MARCA - English version: Hernandez to join Bayern Munich in January [source]
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8595
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 3915 times
Been thanked: 4162 times
Gender: Male

Re: Lucas Hernández [Lucas François Bernard Hernández]

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:12 pm

ramsej84 wrote:We need fast cbs
So most probably the future cb pair is
Pavard Lucas



I think it will be more like Lucas - Süle and sounds really good :D
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11716
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Guernsey
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 3263 times
Been thanked: 3437 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Lucas Hernández [Lucas François Bernard Hernández]

Postby MUTU » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:14 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
MARCA - English version: Hernandez to join Bayern Munich in January [source]

Why do they say 80m in the Spanish version and 85m in the English version? YlonenXabi also said 85...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 42707
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 7747 times
Been thanked: 12038 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Lucas Hernández [Lucas François Bernard Hernández]

Postby vtotheinay » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:14 pm

Alaba Lucas Sule Kimmich as the starting back line

I love it going forward. Let's hope these rumors are true
vtotheinay
Woah, this feels cool!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:32 pm
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 26 times
Gender: Male

Re: Lucas Hernández [Lucas François Bernard Hernández]

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:18 pm

bastos80 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:I don't think he needs a lot of scoting man. He's pretty well known.



Yeah, I think he does if you spend 80 million on him... Of course he's "well known", that doesn't change it though.


Even the kids know his game style and his strengths. The biggest weakness is that he's fouling too often, and because he is with excellent dribble sometimes he's leaving his position trying to get past couple of players.

But i guess, Brazzo cannot understand this from the youtube videos.
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8595
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 3915 times
Been thanked: 4162 times
Gender: Male

Re: Lucas Hernández [Lucas François Bernard Hernández]

Postby bastos80 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:21 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:I don't think he needs a lot of scoting man. He's pretty well known.



Yeah, I think he does if you spend 80 million on him... Of course he's "well known", that doesn't change it though.


Even the kids know his game style and his strengths. The biggest weakness is that he's fouling too often, and because he is with excellent dribble sometimes he's leaving his position trying to get past couple of players.

But i guess, Brazzo cannot understand this from the youtube videos.



Guess what, not everybody is watching every Atletico game like you do.
I know absolutely nothing about this player, hence why I asked you. Don't expect our board to be any different.
Also, if you're scouting - you're doing the right thing. Therefore your comment about Brazzo and his YT videos is pretty stupid.
----------- Lewandowski ---------
Gnabry ----- Havertz ------ Sané
--------- Thiago --- Tolisso -------
Alaba --- Lucas -- Süle --- Kimmich
---------------- Neuer -----------------

Coach: Erik ten Hag
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8514
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 690 times
Been thanked: 3435 times
Gender: Male

Re: Lucas Hernández [Lucas François Bernard Hernández]

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:21 pm

According to @menzellopez, nobody from Atlético Madrid knows about the alleged Lucas Hernàndez deal. No official from Bayern has informed Atlético about triggering the player's clause.
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8595
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 3915 times
Been thanked: 4162 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], dragonSLO, Google [Bot], SemrushBot [Bot], Yandex [Bot] and 7 guests