You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Lucas Barrios [Lucas Ramón Barrios Cáceres]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Lucas Barrios [Lucas Ramón Barrios Cáceres]

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:35 pm

I think many of the Chinese teams are actually very rich
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:01 pm

quaazi wrote:People tend to forget that German clubs have commercial income that outdoes all the other leagues... because Germany is the strongest economic power in Europe.

German clubs have higher profits; or less debt for that matter, because the system does not allow you to get a license if you overspend yourself. Don't forget Germany's Bundesliga does not have the highest revenue; it does have the highest profit. EPL's tv rights alone can pay for the entire Bundesliga income (ticket income, tv rights, etc.)

Yes, German games out-attend all other top European leagues, but it does son only for about 6,000 people, per game, on average, as compared to the EPL; its closest competitor. If you factor in ticket prices in Germany vs the EPL; you receive far more revenue game day in England than you do so in Germany. TV Rights? Bundesliga's rights are one third of what they get in the EPL.
So I wouldn't stick it to Germany's economy.

The trick is, among other factors, player wages. 50% for Germany, 67% for the EPL (as percentage of income.) Debt control regulation also plays a big hand as you don't see a Reus caliber transfer on every team. So rather than the economy I think it relays more on strict financial control; in a huge economy.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby quaazi » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:15 pm

You're completely missing the point. Commercial income comes from sponsors, Germany has the biggest economy in Europe as well as the biggest population. Domestic sponsors can and will therefore spend bigger and bigger sums. Other sources of income such as TV rights and matchday income are entirely reliant on the specific footballing culture and traditions, and have little to do with the economic power of a nation.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Chalant » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Off-topic! Off-topic!

Back on topic, Why would Barrios join if he knew he wouldnt get playing opportunity?
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby tflags » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:49 pm

tflags wrote:
quaazi wrote:People tend to forget that German clubs have commercial income that outdoes all the other leagues... because Germany is the strongest economic power in Europe.

My bad. I thought your point was that German clubs have more income than other leagues due to the German economy which is not the case at all. German clubs do not have higher incomes than other top leagues. They are far more profitable though.

How much of that income is sponsorship related? Don't know, it is hard to argue if DHL pays more than Deutsche Telekom because these deals are kept private more often than not. As for attendance, there is no point arguing that ticket prices play a HUGE part. ' Less ' money DOES buy you love, doesn't it?

And about the off-topic warnings... can't you wait for a couple more off topic posts before you start wining?
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Payam » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:15 pm

tflags wrote:
tflags wrote:And about the off-topic warnings... can't you wait for a couple more off topic posts before you start wining?

Apologies, Your Royal Highness.
We've now allotted thee the privilege to post a grand total of three off-topic posts a day!
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby tflags » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:08 pm

Payam wrote:
tflags wrote:
tflags wrote:And about the off-topic warnings... can't you wait for a couple more off topic posts before you start wining?

Apologies, Your Royal Highness.
We've now allotted thee the privilege to post a grand total of three off-topic posts a day!

LOOL. I walked myself into that one, didn't I?
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby armbrust » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:43 pm

Please more off topic. I want to know more about these asian deep pockets :D
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News