You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leroy Sané

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

What do you think of this possible transfer?

Leroy Sané must be bought at all costs
26%
Only if the price is right
46%
Only to get one over Guardiola
8%
We don't really need him NOW
16%
We won't need him in 2017
4%

Total votes : 50

Re: Leroy Sané

Postby Hardrade » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:22 pm

The grass is greener on the other side. Without getting into who is better, I’d rather we have them both
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Paphlagonian » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:37 pm

Achilles wrote:
Paphlagonian wrote:
Achilles wrote:Sane isn't better than Coman.

Imagine it like Robben/Ribery situation. When I ask for the Sane I want him to play RM and use that left foot of his to break some waists. Coman seems like the future LM from now on. When Robben retires we need some left footed right wing in pitch that's where Sane comes in.

Firstly I said this season(!) I believe they are equal but Sane has bigger potential maybe.

Secondly, you can forget about Sane and I don't understand why we are even discussing about him or for a possible transfer, Sane to Bayern looks like Messi to Bayern, he is becoming a local hero at City and they like him, Guardiola puts much trust on him, look at his tactics and ball receive, he is one of the main instruments for City's attack and that means that he is not for sale for any figure... In addition to that we can't battle City on wages either, the Sheikhs can offer 300,000€ per-week very easily if they see that Leroy Sane can become their new poster-boy unlike us with our wage-structure.

Didn't mean anything by my comment so you don't need to (!) anything. I also didn't say Coman is worse or Sane is better I just said that we can use them both Sane and Coman just like Ribery and Robben, one is on the left one is on the right. Yes wage/transfer fee is a problem. But dreaming is free you know? We can dream as much as we want.
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:29 pm

Achilles wrote:Sane isn't better than Coman this season and yes that's me writing that... Sane has literally 100 opportunities in a single game for 1v1 with hundreds free meters in front of him to run,shoot,have a pick nick or a nap but yet he isn't so sharp, you see just the highlights, the only thing at the moment I see him being better than Coman is his finishing which Kingsley looks very rough in that matter but he tracks back at least and helps defensively unlike Sane.

IMO Sane has bigger potential, he is more elegant and technical BUT for 50m transfer last year compared to Coman's half price? Hell no... I checked transfermarkt and I can't believe that they value him double compared to Coman, this is crazy. He is not playing so much better...

The people who are criticizing the Bayern board choosing Gotze over Neymar after 4-5 years are pathetic to say at least, there is no single Bayern fan choosing Neymar over Gotze at that time, it was a prodigy kid multiple champion proven quality at the world-stage for €37m plus a German International, an exceptional young kid like Mbappe now against an overestimated Brazilian worth almost triple that amount straight from Brazil with no European or top class football. At THAT time you can't blame anybody, the choice was completely justified and right despite how the things turn out to be against our choice.
I dreamt of Coman in the LW and Sané on the RW. I like Sané a lot, as you say, his dribbling is very refined and smart. He obviously isn't the finished product, but then again, a guy like Coutinho costs 150mn now, so Sané for 50mn was a fair deal. We spent 40mn on the completely unnecessary Tolisso and something a little less for Renato, too. Anywayz, it seems Sané just wanted to play for Guardiola, so it's a mute point. Would have liked to have him regardless. And, yes, Coman for 30mn was an exceptionally good deal, just like James.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:22 pm

prasun77 wrote:Why so much lust for Sane? Ok we didn't sign him but we got Coman and we will buy another world class winger this window..

Are you gonna sell us Brandt as world class or are you gonna admit defeat if it’s just gonna be him? ;)
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:36 am

#12 wrote:
prasun77 wrote:Why so much lust for Sane? Ok we didn't sign him but we got Coman and we will buy another world class winger this window..

Are you gonna sell us Brandt as world class or are you gonna admit defeat if it’s just gonna be him? ;)
Ok, I don't think we're getting any WC winger on the summer, but I still find you pathologically negative. Almost like you WANT Bayern to suck. Lol.

PunkCapitalist

Postby prasun77 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:17 pm

#12 wrote:

Brandt is not WC.
We will but a WC winger.
if we buy brandt but no wc winger i will admit defeat.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:25 pm

Sane might have a bright future, but at the moment he is still raw

He does some flashy stuff from time to time but still not a reliable player in 1v1 or tearing defenses apart like Coman does.

As someone pointed out earlier, he will probably become world class rather sooner than later but at the moment he isn't as good fit for us as Coman is.

If we could merge both players then we would have the ideal winger :mrgreen:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:54 pm

Erm.... I think he is slightly better than Coman...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:04 pm

I think he will become better than Coman, because I see him a more intelligent player and he's playing for two coaches well known for developing young players (Loew and Pep). Coman's weaknesses are more difficult to correct

BUT at this moment I don't think Sane would do a better job for us rather than Coman.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:06 am

prasun77 wrote:
#12 wrote:

Brandt is not WC.
We will but a WC winger.
if we buy brandt but no wc winger i will admit defeat.

Still hope you’re right though...

PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:

Ok, I don't think we're getting any WC winger on the summer, but I still find you pathologically negative. Almost like you WANT Bayern to suck. Lol.

Well, Hoeness is happy, as long as we win Bundesliga 100 times in a row... So in a way I DO... Cause he’s not gonna learn so long as we do...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News