You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leroy Sané [Leroy Aziz Sané]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

How much should Bayern pay for Leroy?

Less than 40m.
7%
40m-45m.
No votes
45m-50m.
29%
50-60m.
50%
More than 60m.
No votes
Don't pay anything - sign him for free for the 21/22 season.
14%

Total votes : 14

Re: Leroy Sané [Leroy Aziz Sané]

Postby nm462272 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:14 am

As far as I know, deals can be signed any time, but players can't be registered until after transfer period begins. In any case, there is no point to signing him now. Either sign him in the summer, or get him next year on a free transfer.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:21 am

Alexander wrote:
nm462272 wrote:The transfer period isn't open....

So no deals can be made until the window opens? Nothing can be signed before 1 July?

How difficult is it to appreciate that even figuring out the length of the contract these days is a highly complex business problem which could take weeks to analyse? Also, in an uncertain time like this, players would be asking for a more financially robust contract, whereas the club would seek the opposite. Even if we have already had a secret agreement with Sané, I guarantee that it's already thrown out the window at this point.

I'm not even sure that we know for a fact that the transfer windows are expected to be scheduled as normal. If we assume so, then there's the question of the current CL campaign. Can Sané play if he's signed? What use is signing Sané now if the new CL campaign isn't starting until next year, especially when we still have to figure out Alaba and Thiago's contracts?

All of these things pose problems to us as the buying party, but also to City as the selling party and to Sané himself who has his agents and entourage. Maybe you probably already know that Covid-19 would have some form of impact, but the actual extent is likely to be multifold.

I don't excuse the shit handling of this transfer in the past year or so, but there's definitely more than enough justifiable reasons for transfers not being done as quickly at this particular time. Even our best vintage masterstroke transfers (e.g. Renato, Hummels) were typically announced mid-June.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Alexander » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:38 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:
Alexander wrote:
nm462272 wrote:The transfer period isn't open....

So no deals can be made until the window opens? Nothing can be signed before 1 July?

How difficult is it to appreciate that even figuring out the length of the contract these days is a highly complex business problem which could take weeks to analyse? Also, in an uncertain time like this, players would be asking for a more financially robust contract, whereas the club would seek the opposite. Even if we have already had a secret agreement with Sané, I guarantee that it's already thrown out the window at this point.

I'm not even sure that we know for a fact that the transfer windows are expected to be scheduled as normal. If we assume so, then there's the question of the current CL campaign. Can Sané play if he's signed? What use is signing Sané now if the new CL campaign isn't starting until next year, especially when we still have to figure out Alaba and Thiago's contracts?

All of these things pose problems to us as the buying party, but also to City as the selling party and to Sané himself who has his agents and entourage. Maybe you probably already know that Covid-19 would have some form of impact, but the actual extent is likely to be multifold.

I don't excuse the shit handling of this transfer in the past year or so, but there's definitely more than enough justifiable reasons for transfers not being done as quickly at this particular time. Even our best vintage masterstroke transfers (e.g. Renato, Hummels) were typically announced mid-June.[/

Thanks for your answer. Of course the pandemic affects everything. I was just curious to know how it works. PSG seem to have bought Icardi, but maybe it is different as he was on loan.
Alexander
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:58 am

Dumble is right, but I think it’s rather simple in this case: he hasn’t played yet but he soon might... And be might still be injured yet again... I don’t think many transfers will be completed before August this year...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:33 pm

We don't even know for sure when the transfer window will open and close.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:54 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:44 pm

Firefox1234 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Not really news...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Hardrade » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:32 am

They had whole year to negotiate the amount. Smells like another summer-long saga :D
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Alexander » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:22 am

Again we are close to Sané. I have heard it so many times so I don`t believe it.
Alexander
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:03 pm

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:17 pm

If we lose him, everyone in the board should be fired.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby Alexander » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:52 pm

This will probably drag on the whole summer.
Alexander
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby aterford » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:20 pm

Stay at 40m and if City won't budge promise that same amount to Sane himself to join in 2021. Take a 6m/yr salary at City for one more year, then 40m cash plus 12m/yr wage at Bayern over 5 years. 100m plus! Better than 60m (12m/yr wage x 5yrs) total :lol: :lol:
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I'm a post king!

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:48 pm

Man City bought Sane from Schalke for around 52m euros so they will probably want at least 55m-60m.

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby aterford » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:57 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Man City bought Sane from Schalke for around 52m euros so they will probably want at least 55m-60m.

Sure, but they have no leverage left really. We haven't heard of anyone else who's interested at all anytime recently. He's coming off an injury with one year left on contract, in a COVID-messed season and there's still the looming possibility that they will lose UCL football and its revenue for the next couple of years. With nobody else really interested I suspect we can afford to sit pat on our offer and they can take it or get nothing. Our motivation to negotiate decreases with each passing day, while their motivation to get a deal done should be increasing...
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I'm a post king!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News