You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leroy Sané [Leroy Aziz Sané]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

How much should Bayern pay for Leroy?

Less than 40m.
7%
40m-45m.
No votes
45m-50m.
29%
50-60m.
50%
More than 60m.
No votes
Don't pay anything - sign him for free for the 21/22 season.
14%

Total votes : 14

Re: Leroy Sané [Leroy Aziz Sané]

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:26 pm

Fénix wrote:
Leroy Sané remains the biggest summer target. The board has given the green light for the transfer as they believe Sané fits perfectly to the squad planning. The player still wants the move regardless of his latest change of agent. Package (fee+ 5yr wages) would cost €200m

I'd really like to know how high would be transfer fee because these 200 mil € are way too much for my taste. This is not the way how the deal should be negotiated. Fee and contract must be 2 separate things.

WIth one year left in his contract, Sané transfer fee is nothing more than 60 mil € max and we can sign him for free in January for summer 2021. If we want to look serious and real cheapskates, then we won't pay for a player with one year left on his contract 100 mil €. [-X
No no no. There is literally absolutely no way we are going to get Sané for 60mn and WE CANT WAIT until summer 2021. We can't continue to be cheapstakes and keep losing time on the rebuild we have been needing since 2016.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:28 pm

Maybe... But 1 year left 100m? That happened once in soccer history... And the player just had an ACL... 70 TOPS
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:51 pm

It's a petrostate we're dealing with. Their not going to let him leave for cheap. Push comes to shovel, they can offer him to Madrid, Barça, Italy...

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:01 pm

Yeah, even with a year left I don't think we have a ton of leverage. It's no secret that we desperately need a winger and we've made our pursuit of Sane so well known that we'll probably have to be willing to spend extra if only to save face, hahaha.

Maybe we could get lucky and get him for slightly less with performance bonuses added to contract, but even that seems a stretch, City don't really need to bother with that extra stuff.

At the end of the day a 200m total package represents 100m in wages over 5 years and of course 100m transfer fee. Unless he is playing just awful for the rest of the season, I would still pay up. Rather "overpay" at 100m and get him this summer than go another year without top wingers and/or risk losing to another club. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, as it were....
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Achilles » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:09 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:It's a petrostate we're dealing with. Their not going to let him leave for cheap. Push comes to shovel, they can offer him to Madrid, Barça, Italy...

70M ain't cheap for a player with 1-year left in his contract, coming from a serious injury and wanting to leave.
They can offer him wherever they want but nobody is going to pay more than that under these circumstances.

This time is not Bayern being cheap, that was in summer(+lazy) right now they should pray for 70M max from any club. If they want to just break our balls and refuse to sell specifically to Bayern it's another story but if the bid is around that much it's more than a fair deal.

Typical -stingy- Bayern would be offering 30-40M in summer while they ask double that or can sell him elsewhere for 70M. I don't think that's the case here, it could well be cause we're talking Bayern-transfer but definitely it isn't...
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:27 pm

If we didn't want to invest some serious money in our team like 350 million € in the last 5 summers for new, top players, why would we now rush with Sané when we can wait another year to sign him for free or go all in to decrease the price as much as possible down to 60 million?

We are not buying players like Kaká, Messi, Ribéry, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Zidane, Cristiano or someone like that, but someone who is to become one day like them.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm

aterford wrote:Yeah, even with a year left I don't think we have a ton of leverage. It's no secret that we desperately need a winger and we've made our pursuit of Sane so well known that we'll probably have to be willing to spend extra if only to save face, hahaha.

Ah, the Bayern (Uli) way...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:59 am

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:41 pm

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:41 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Another Brazzo masterclass !
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:44 pm

Oh please... We're talking about a player coming from a fucking acl... This ain’t no broken thumb!
If he’s THAT much if a crybaby, maybe he ain’t the right player!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:53 pm

"Buy him now and spend some money for the summer" - said no one ever.
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Achilles » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:42 am

I always had doubts about his -weak- character but I was -still- am certain that in Bayern environment he can mature & develop seems that he far more weak than I initially thought
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Postby DRvad14 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:57 am

DRvad14
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:38 pm

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News