You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leroy Sané [Leroy Aziz Sané]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

What do you think of this possible transfer?

Bayern sign Sane in Summer 2019 (any price)
30%
Bayern sign Sane in Winter 2019 (any price)
30%
Bayern sign Sane in Summer 2020 (any price)
17%
Bayern sign Sane in Winter 2020 (any price)
No votes
Sane sees out his contract and joins Bayern in Summer 2021
No votes
Sane extends with Manchester City at any point prior to his current contract's expiry
13%
Sane signs with another club
9%

Total votes : 23

Re: Leroy Sané [Leroy Aziz Sané]

Postby MUTU » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:11 am

sherpthederp wrote:
MUTU wrote:Good enough to be the face of a team aspiring to win the Champions League when he's a rotational player at a team that never even made a Champions League final? Or even the 23-man squad of the worst German showing at a World Cup just over a year ago? Look, Sané is good and would help us, but he's no Messi. That comment was highly inaccurate.

Arguably the best all-time German SPORTSMAN is currently playing for us, and made a final three Ballon d'Or nomination. That's our face.

Messi hasn’t helped win a champions league in 4 years, by that standard Messi isn’t good enough. Salah “is no Messi” he’s got a CL win. Mane “isn’t Messi” he’s got a CL win. Hell, Milner definitely isn’t Messi, and he’s got a CL title to his name.

We don’t need a player of Messi’s caliber to win a CL (that’s not even possible anyways) we need a solid team with 4-5 WC players, quality squad players, a solid bench, and a little bit of luck for a deep CL run. In that sense Sané would be highly valuable to us.

What has that to do with anything? Messi is the star of the team that used to win the CL before him and won the CL with him in the team on multiple occasions.

Sané is a rotational player for a team that never made the CL final.

I am known to claim how Messi is overrated and all that but I would never claim Sané is as good as Messi. Not for now, anyway.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:10 am

From the stats I have just seen from all the goals he scored only two or three had some weight....

OK I did not check the assists he made
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:03 am

DRvad14
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Min » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:19 pm

https://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2 ... ane-neymar

Looks like PSG may want him. Very serious option.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PowerHouse » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:58 am

Min wrote:https://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2019/7/11/20690238/bayern-munich-paris-saint-germain-might-bid-on-manchester-city-leroy-sane-neymar

Looks like PSG may want him. Very serious option.
If he decides he wants to play in the French league, then the straw man bundesliga argument was a bunch of BS and he just didn't want to join Bayern.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
PowerHouse
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby PowerHouse » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:25 am

Just make up your mind already and quit holding Bayern hostage. This is reminding me of the kawhi Leonard and Lakers situation. You should know by now if you want to come or not. Shit or get off the pot already

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
PowerHouse
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby bmguy » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:37 am

Bayern definitely needs a class winger to fill in the missing piece, and I understand why Bayern desperately need a player like Sane who can help both on marketing and on the field.
Other players like Pepe, timo, CHO, Hakim... can't provide that and could make us looks just like Arsenal, a second tier team unless we have a wizard like Pep or Klopp who really knows how to develop talent. We just can't wait for another year with a temporary solution but a good solid one right now for the next season though it looks like we have to look elsewhere. :roll:

On the worst scenario, we could push Kimmich forward to play as RW in case either of our wingers gets injured. Davies might have to give a loan to other club for more exp, he's still too raw. At the moment, we only have a squad of 19 players :shock:

Meanwhile, it looks like Dortmund could scoop Mandzukic from us

Can't see tweet? Click here!
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:17 am

Falk reporting that there is a contact between Leroy and Bayern. KHR is optimistic about the transfer.
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Achilles » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:43 am

KHR was optimistic that Pep will stay because we made an offer he can't refuse and he knows what we're providing him...
The bosses are delusional in every way, KHR optimism says nothing now-days, he has lost his credibility as an executive.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Achilles » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:45 am

Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fifa » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:23 am

it takes too long ...if he refuses it will very bad for us cause we won't have enough time to get a serous replacement ...on top of that not good alternatives are out there . bear in mind even he says ok the clubs have to negotiate na transfer fee ...I stilk don't think Houeness is ready to pay 100 mln euros for 1 player .....
fifa

Postby Min » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:29 am

Achilles wrote:KHR was optimistic that Pep will stay because we made an offer he can't refuse and he knows what we're providing him...
The bosses are delusional in every way, KHR optimism says nothing now-days, he has lost his credibility as an executive.

Both of them stuck in the past. Rummenige was extremely optimistic about James staying few months ago. He was optimistic about Pep staying. Now he is optimistic on Sane case. These two (KHR and Hoeness) still live in their 80'ies, while football management constantly changes so much. Instead of gradually refreshing team step by step every two years they left everything for the last minute. And now we see so may obvious obstacles for top players to come here. I do not have any trust or hope for this club while KHR and Hoeness are in charge. All I wish them happy retirement as soon as possible.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fifa » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:30 am

bmguy wrote:Bayern definitely needs a class winger to fill in the missing piece, and I understand why Bayern desperately need a player like Sane who can help both on marketing and on the field.
Other players like Pepe, timo, CHO, Hakim... can't provide that and could make us looks just like Arsenal, a second tier team unless we have a wizard like Pep or Klopp who really knows how to develop talent. We just can't wait for another year with a temporary solution but a good solid one right now for the next season though it looks like we have to look elsewhere. :roll:

On the worst scenario, we could push Kimmich forward to play as RW in case either of our wingers gets injured. Davies might have to give a loan to other club for more exp, he's still too raw. At the moment, we only have a squad of 19 players :shock:

Meanwhile, it looks like Dortmund could scoop Mandzukic from us

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Gurdiola hasn't developed anything . Xavi and Iniesta were developed by Barca academy .in Bayern and City he receives good players from the club .he just buys them . Klopp is good at that though . very good . he knows what he needs and develops it .
fifa

Postby Min » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:33 am

Gurdiola hasnet developed anything . Xavi and Iniesta were developed by Barca academy .in Bayern and City he receives good players from the club .he just buys them . Klopp is good at that though . very good . he knows what he needs and develops it .

But Jurgen Klopp also got strong financial support from the higher management in Liverpool. No way he would be supported in the similar way in Munich.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fifa » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:35 am

Min wrote:
Achilles wrote:KHR was optimistic that Pep will stay because we made an offer he can't refuse and he knows what we're providing him...

Both of them stuck in the past. Rummenige was extremely optimistic about James staying few months ago. He was optimistic about Pep staying. Now he is optimistic on Sane case. These two (KHR and Hoeness) still live in their 80'ies, while football management constantly changes so much. Instead of gradually refreshing team step by step every two years they left everything for the last minute. And now we see so may obvious obstacles for top players to come here. I do not have any trust or hope for this club while KHR and Hoeness are in charge. All I wish them happy retirement as soon as possible.

obviusly KHR is talking from his point of view .but most times that's not what happens .which means he doesn't have a say about the transfers .it is obvius that Houeness and the board has the final say . not KHR or Brazzo .KHR wanted James , Dybala , and so on and we didn't sign any of them ! now he is optimistic about Sane but Hoeuness said it is too much money ....I still think the deal is very unlikely to go through ....
fifa

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News