You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leroy Sané [Leroy Aziz Sané]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

What do you think of this possible transfer?

Leroy Sané must be bought at all costs
42%
Only if the price is right
41%
Only to get one over Guardiola
6%
We don't really need him NOW
9%
We won't need him in 2017
1%

Total votes : 85

Re: Leroy Sané [Leroy Aziz Sané]

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:22 am

aterford wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:The way I see it is that outside of depth we have a pretty damn good squad on top of it being well managed for the last decade or so.

That's a pretty big deal though, no? Do you think the current squad is ready to compete in three competitions? I'm not convinced at the moment.

Is there time? Sure there is. But how many options are left on the table? Let's assume Sane isn't coming. Who do we then turn to? Hudson-Odoi? Injured. Draxler? Rubbish. Pepe? Too expensive and not proven. The trouble isn't that there's no time left, but rather that there's just no clear options on the table - while we're desperately in need of a winger (among other things). We have holes at a number of locations, but if the (multiple independent) reports are to be believed, we've spent the past few weeks trying to convince a player to come join us, even though he's already told others he's not interested.

And of course, on top of that - and this is a whole different issue - that player has apparently decided being a bench player at City is preferable to being a starter at Bayern, which IMO is a big red flag in and of itself...

I don't think we're being ran like Manchester United. The Bundesliga is set up as such that we'll never be a Europa league level team. We're always gonna hold a UCL spot, that's no problem. But I follow United somewhat (I wouldn't call myself a fan by any means, but I keep up with them) and I don't mean to sound alarmist but there's more similarities between Bayern right now and post-Ferguson United than we'd like to admit, I think. Remember - before United and Milan and etc started slipping down, they too were saying things like "Don't panic, trust the board, we're one of the most successful clubs in Europe, our management is sound, give them patience" and so on.
Not saying they're exactly the same, but it wouldn't be the first time we've seen a big club fall into the trap of "just be patient, we've been doing well".

It reminds me of a quote from Andy Grove, (former) CEO of Intel: "Success contains the seeds of its own destruction. Success breeds complacency. Complacency breeds failure. Only the paranoid survive.”

The last 2 seasons the roster was stale to me and I found myself watching less & less games. So I supported us turning the page on many of the previous regime BUT I also knew the odds were we would be weaker in the short term. Then consider we furthermore lose James & Hummels and that is significant turnover. It is simply unlikely all our targets will succeed.

The combination of so many targets, so much youth AND we aren't even hitting on all our targets has me majorly concerned. And that is not even considering a rash of injuries to our veterans. Was it last UCL campaign we started the oldest Bayern lineup in History and now this?

But hey uncertainty spurs excitement. For better & worse expect Forum activity to increase for example
Bavarian_Kielbasa
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:05 am

fifa wrote:
MUTU wrote:
fifa wrote:this guy ain;'t coming ....I don't know why are still talking about him . forget it ! the otjher guy Rodri also won't come in Muchen . while Rodri is spanish it is normal to go to City where the coach and magament are all spanish ...what I is not normal though is this Sane that doesn't want to go back as he is German himself .obvciuosly something else behind the scenes is happening here . somebody is telling him not to come to Bayern ...

Why do you keep repeating over and over again? Either the media is making things up or else the board know something we don't, because clearly the media reports indicate that we're still trying, whether you like it or not, so yes there's still a discussion to be made.

I am the one who told you from the begining this guy won't come .

Only 28 times missing...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:00 am

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fifa » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:09 am

Firefox1234 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

nothing new ...
fifa

Postby shay1962 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:14 am

I think it's time to close this Sane thread.Starting to get boring and frustrating.He's not coming here end of.
shay1962
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:38 am

Look guys, we don't "close threads" here. Stop asking for it. If you don't want to discuss a player, just don't go to his thread. If other users are posting, it means there is interest in a discussion about the player.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:33 pm

People are bitching too much, lately. You take a vacation and once you return home, open the forum, the same story and negativity is circulating. :)

The thread isn't going to be closed, but maybe some extra warnings should be given to members just to get relaxed. It's summer, jebote život! Just try to relax and enjoy in sun, the weather, music, women, sea, drinks and so on... :) :cheers:

There's a lot of time till September 1 2019.

I repeat, we are still in JUNE, transfer window still hasn't been opened and situation on the forum in month of June is red alert, as if we are in mid-August and still searching for a first name for the next season. :lol:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Leroy Sané [Leroy Aziz Sané]

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:05 pm

fifa wrote:
MUTU wrote:
fifa wrote:this guy ain;'t coming ....I don't know why are still talking about him . forget it ! the otjher guy Rodri also won't come in Muchen . while Rodri is spanish it is normal to go to City where the coach and magament are all spanish ...what I is not normal though is this Sane that doesn't want to go back as he is German himself .obvciuosly something else behind the scenes is happening here . somebody is telling him not to come to Bayern ...

Why do you keep repeating over and over again? Either the media is making things up or else the board know something we don't, because clearly the media reports indicate that we're still trying, whether you like it or not, so yes there's still a discussion to be made.

I am the one who told you from the begining this guy won't come .

You’ve been here for less than a week.
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:07 pm

Fénix wrote:People are bitching too much, lately. You take a vacation and once you return home, open the forum, the same story and negativity is circulating. :)

The thread isn't going to be closed, but maybe some extra warnings should be given to members just to get relaxed. It's summer, jebote život! Just try to relax and enjoy in sun, the weather, music, women, sea, drinks and so on... :) :cheers:

There's a lot of time till September 1 2019.

I repeat, we are still in JUNE, transfer window still hasn't been opened and situation on the forum in month of June is red alert, as if we are in mid-August and still searching for a first name for the next season. :lol:

Stop it with your calm and collected posts! Don’t you know people only want to hear/preach is doom and gloom and the coming of the end of the world?

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby gumboduncan » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:21 pm

If this is all about money and recognition then we clearly won the recognition part. At Bayern he would be the face of the club for years to come. Lewandowski is our top player at the moment, but I think Sané would be right there with him. At city he's not even a sure starter, let along a star. At Bayern he would be the biggest star in a league that's also from the biggest economy in Europe.

The money part is a close one. Perhaps City could offer him more money, but it's not like Bayern haven't got the money to spend on his salary.

I also wonder if Brexit has anything to do with his decision. The uncertainty must cross his mind.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:27 pm

gumboduncan wrote:

If this is all about money and recognition then we clearly won the recognition part. At Bayern he would be the face of the club for years to come. Lewandowski is our top player at the moment, but I think Sané would be right there with him. At city he's not even a sure starter, let along a star. At Bayern he would be the biggest star in a league that's also from the biggest economy in Europe.

The money part is a close one. Perhaps City could offer him more money, but it's not like Bayern haven't got the money to spend on his salary.

I also wonder if Brexit has anything to do with his decision. The uncertainty must cross his mind.

If I was any foreigner in England I would definitely feel pressured by the Brexit situation or lack of depending on who you ask lol.

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:41 pm

gumboduncan wrote:

In a shitty league which no one watches out of Germany...

And no, we’re not negative, we’re just not happy with NEVER AGAIN reaching a CL Final... Or semifinal
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:47 pm

#12 wrote:
gumboduncan wrote:

In a shitty league which no one watches out of Germany...

And no, we’re not negative, we’re just not happy with NEVER AGAIN reaching a CL Final... Or semifinal

Love how you make your opinion sound like facts. We all do to an extent but your probably up their with the best. Not Donald Trump good tho, but he’s a politician so that’s what he’s paid to do.

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby fifa » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:23 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
#12 wrote:

politicians are liars by default . there is no need to dramatise here if we get the right players ....so far we can't do it ! that's the problem . also Houness is making some really silly comments that no fan of Bayern likes . if we don't get 2 world class players by the end of the summer we are done !
fifa

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:35 pm

#12 wrote:In a shitty league which no one watches out of Germany...

You do realize that this forum is full of users who are predominantly not living in Germany, right? But then again, hyperbole is your second name.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News