You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leon Goretzka

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby Pelin » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:48 pm

#12 wrote:I thought SportBild were a shit source?

Of course they have though - worst kept secret in the world

l only said they are less reliabre than Bild regarding Bayern. we all knew that he agreed with Bayern. Same goes for Brandt.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby bastos80 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:52 pm

Well, when SportBild and Bild are that certain about transfers concerning german clubs there usually is truth in it.
For most other things they suck.
---------------- Lewandowski
-- Martial -------------------------- Coman
------------------- Tolisso
Alaba ---- Thiago ------ de Jong ----- Kimmich
----------- de Ligt -------- Süle
-------------------- Neuer
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:06 pm

MUTU wrote:The ones who don't rate the German players end up hiding every time there's an international tournament. The Confederations Cup, especially, must have been a real eye-opener. I do know the reason why though: international media. German players are underrated everywhere. Even good performances in the league are sometimes put down as "the poor Bundesliga quality" reasons. When the national team does well, it's always the teamwork and preparation, never the individuals. I mean, how often do the haters need to be proven wrong until they finally admit that Germany has an exceptional talent pool?

You should meet my father. The one thing I respect him on when it comes to football (Juve fan :twisted: ) is that whenever he hears about a great young German or Bundesliga talent, he doesn't need to ever see him play. He always goes "German football has always produced incredible players".

I think it might be because he grew up in the golden age of German football
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:57 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MUTU wrote:The ones who don't rate the German players end up hiding every time there's an international tournament. The Confederations Cup, especially, must have been a real eye-opener. I do know the reason why though: international media. German players are underrated everywhere. Even good performances in the league are sometimes put down as "the poor Bundesliga quality" reasons. When the national team does well, it's always the teamwork and preparation, never the individuals. I mean, how often do the haters need to be proven wrong until they finally admit that Germany has an exceptional talent pool?

You should meet my father. The one thing I respect him on when it comes to football (Juve fan :twisted: ) is that whenever he hears about a great young German or Bundesliga talent, he doesn't need to ever see him play. He always goes "German football has always produced incredible players".

does he hate Germany, the German NT and Bayern ? :twisted:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:38 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

does he hate Germany, the German NT and Bayern ? :twisted:

Not much but more because he's become familiar with them thanks to me. Considers Bayern a second team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Jorge » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:04 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote: I think it might be because he grew up in the golden age of German football

You mean the previous golden age of German Football :oops:
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:49 pm

If he comes,we'll have :
1.Thiago
2.Vidal
3.Sanches
4.Goretzka

1.I'm not putting Tolisso and Rudy here,i explaned why in tactics thread.
2.Thiago is in the starting 11 when he's fit.We all think in the same way here.
3.Vidal want to play almost all the time.There are speculations that he'll extend till 2021.What this mean for the young boys in the team ?
4.Does even Sanches is going to play in the future ?!? If he's going to get regular time-When ? If not-Why we bring him ?
5.How we can integrate Goretzka in these 4 ? Can we put him in front of Sanches ? Because he's 3 years older than him,and cut Sanches off without or (with /how many/chanses) giving Renato chanse,just because he's german or because he's already proved (/still,not ot the higher levels,but/yes i said it)?
6.Will 2 of these two players on the top stay on the bench for significant amount of time when we're playing with Müller as SS in 4-2-3-1 when we put Tolisso and Thiago/Vidal/Sanches/Goretzka/Rudy as DM's ?
7.In one almost perfect scenario without injuries,can yall think that we can keep all these players battling for starting spot happy ?
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby bastos80 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:56 pm

Sanches will leave if Goretzka comes. Vidal next year.
---------------- Lewandowski
-- Martial -------------------------- Coman
------------------- Tolisso
Alaba ---- Thiago ------ de Jong ----- Kimmich
----------- de Ligt -------- Süle
-------------------- Neuer
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Jorge » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:15 pm

bastos80 wrote:Sanches will leave if Goretzka comes. Vidal next year.

Or he can be loaned out since he is young (I do not know the details of his contract and if it is possible).

In one year we will have more elements to decide if he is back with the team or sold.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:30 pm

MUTU wrote:
aterford wrote:i know some have a tendency to overrate the German players but we see the opposite is true as well. Many here don't rate some German players that highly because....? I'm not sure why. Perhaps it's because they aren't getting as many rumors, as you said. Perhaps they like other players better on Football Manager. I don't know. It's perplexing.

The ones who don't rate the German players end up hiding every time there's an international tournament. The Confederations Cup, especially, must have been a real eye-opener. I do know the reason why though: international media. German players are underrated everywhere. Even good performances in the league are sometimes put down as "the poor Bundesliga quality" reasons. When the national team does well, it's always the teamwork and preparation, never the individuals. I mean, how often do the haters need to be proven wrong until they finally admit that Germany has an exceptional talent pool?

Why is it that there are only two extreme biases in this forum regarding German players, that people either rate average players like Gnabry and Philipp as footballing gods or view genuinely top players like Goretzka and Kroos to be shit. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby endrity » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:53 am

Jorge wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote: I think it might be because he grew up in the golden age of German football

You mean the previous golden age of German Football :oops:

I was about to say that as well. 6 straight semifinals from 2006 to 2016 is something that not even the 1970-1990 generation can match. Of course, another trophy, or two, are needed to truly establish this era another "golden" one, but I am sure there is a lot of talent to guarantee another trophy in the next decade.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Alduin » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:20 am

Goretzka must play for Bayern. He is going to be the next great german midfielder.
Mia San Mia!
Alduin
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Costa Rica

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:45 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:If he comes,we'll have :
1.Thiago
2.Vidal
3.Sanches
4.Goretzka

1.I'm not putting Tolisso and Rudy here,i explaned why in tactics thread.
2.Thiago is in the starting 11 when he's fit.We all think in the same way here.
3.Vidal want to play almost all the time.There are speculations that he'll extend till 2021.What this mean for the young boys in the team ?
4.Does even Sanches is going to play in the future ?!? If he's going to get regular time-When ? If not-Why we bring him ?
5.How we can integrate Goretzka in these 4 ? Can we put him in front of Sanches ? Because he's 3 years older than him,and cut Sanches off without or (with /how many/chanses) giving Renato chanse,just because he's german or because he's already proved (/still,not ot the higher levels,but/yes i said it)?
6.Will 2 of these two players on the top stay on the bench for significant amount of time when we're playing with Müller as SS in 4-2-3-1 when we put Tolisso and Thiago/Vidal/Sanches/Goretzka/Rudy as DM's ?
7.In one almost perfect scenario without injuries,can yall think that we can keep all these players battling for starting spot happy ?

No one gave me answers for at least half of the questiones.And they look "hot" with these Vidal 2021 speculations.
If someone is going to answer,do it for all,don't leave just with - X will leave,Y will come.
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby FCB general » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:59 pm

My brain is a resin of all these questions, man. =P~

I think nobody will be integrated, neither Sanches nor Goretzka as long as Thiago and Vidal will take the spots and the last midfield position will probably remain to Müller or Tolisso, depending on the coach's system.

Vidal is 30 and I don't know what to expect with this 2021 extension. Bayern didn't offer long-term contracts in the last 7-8 years.

My wish is to keep Vidal for another 1-2 years and sell him if it's possible, but in the meantime he would be also used in rotation with Sanches, Goretzka, Rudy, etc.

FCB are turning to young players yet it seems that it's less likely to see Sanches getting chances and developing here. His future is unknown and I don't know why we bought him if we don't count on him seriously.

Where would Goretzka find his place at Bayern, I don't know that either. Nobody knows what is Ancelotti planing, but some people here think that Ancelotti isn't a right person to develop our young players.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Hardrade » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:40 pm

Next great german midfielder is the most commonly used phrase here... A mere layman, even vaguely indulging in psychology would be quick to conclude that we are, sadly, still deeply (butt)hurt over the whole Kroos - finds - a - better - partner story. Some of us are clinging to Goretzka's nationality so so hard, it almost sounds as a reasonable argument. :D

Let's refrain ourselves from rampant overestimation of a young-ish, still relatively unproven footballer, who at this moment plays for a rival club, just for the sake of making a brand new Toni out of thin air, while conjuring plans how to get rid of one of our top players and a still equally promising talent. Only to accomodate our dream of what someone COULD turn out to be.
It all reeks of impending disappointment and wishful thinking, without a trace of rational thought.
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News