You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leon Goretzka

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:04 pm

How is Goretzka a perfect replacement for Modric? Their football style is completely different :shock:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby bastos80 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:22 pm

If he works on his defense he's the closest you could get to a Vidal replacement.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:05 pm

Oh no, RM are interested... now people will start to rate him higher. :P
JANCKER

Postby Mircea_1984 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:06 pm

If it will be a reapeat of a 2015 De Bruyne, and 2016 Sane, that we shoul really start to have some questions about the board and about Bayerns real power in Europe and stop this bulshitt about wages and club culture, because Goretzka its not a 100 million man, he is not 29 years old, ad it would be very painfull to lose him to Real. I dont care if we lose him to other big, but to Real it will be really painfull. And even if Goretzka would be the weakest player on earth, I just cant support another defeat, even if it is a symbolic one againts Real. The wounds are just to deep: te sterile possesion on Bernabeu at 1-0, the massacre 1-4 on Allianz, defetead in the most germanic and ruthless way possible, Vidals wasted penalty, Ronaldos clinical goals, Viktor Kassai... and so one... dont call me sentimental, I just cand support another humiliation againts Real. We spoke weeks about Goretzka, about 2018, about verbal agreements, and then Real to come and smash us against. It would be soul destroying just because is about Real. We should really stop this thing about Real, get Schalke those 20-25 millions and get him.Our only victory againts Real since we eliminted them in 2012 it was the we got Lewa. No, Real, not anymore...please.
Last edited by Mircea_1984 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby Roonzil » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:19 pm

Sign and loan back...everyone happy.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Pelin » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:50 am

some weeks ago, he was not Bayern quality, it looks like he is Bayern quality now.

Yep, he was not needed yesterday, Real linked with him today and this made him an emergency purchase.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Coman » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:19 am

Pelin wrote:some weeks ago, he was not Bayern quality, it looks like he is Bayern quality now.

Yep, he was not needed yesterday, Real linked with him today and this made him an emergency purchase.

That's because some people don't rate german player until they are link or they play in others big club =D>

Saw many people saying Dahoud would be useless in Bayern. I give him 2 years to say "Bayern missed Dahoud, what a joke of a board".
4-3-3 : Neuer - Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba - Goretzka Thiago James - Robben Lewandowski Gnabry
3-5-2 : Neuer - Boateng Hummels Alaba - Thiago - Kimmich Goretzka James Coman - Müller Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
French Southern Ter

Postby aterford » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:36 am

Coman wrote:
Pelin wrote:some weeks ago, he was not Bayern quality, it looks like he is Bayern quality now.

That's because some people don't rate german player until they are link or they play in others big club =D>

Saw many people saying Dahoud would be useless in Bayern. I give him 2 years to say "Bayern missed Dahoud, what a joke of a board".

Absolutely true.
A player can be "not Bayern quality" on a Monday and if on Tuesday the papers say Madrid, Barca, etc are interested in that player? Suddenly he is world class and we would be fools to not sign.

i know some have a tendency to overrate the German players but we see the opposite is true as well. Many here don't rate some German players that highly because....? I'm not sure why. Perhaps it's because they aren't getting as many rumors, as you said. Perhaps they like other players better on Football Manager. I don't know. It's perplexing.
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:46 am

aterford wrote:i know some have a tendency to overrate the German players but we see the opposite is true as well. Many here don't rate some German players that highly because....? I'm not sure why. Perhaps it's because they aren't getting as many rumors, as you said. Perhaps they like other players better on Football Manager. I don't know. It's perplexing.

The ones who don't rate the German players end up hiding every time there's an international tournament. The Confederations Cup, especially, must have been a real eye-opener. I do know the reason why though: international media. German players are underrated everywhere. Even good performances in the league are sometimes put down as "the poor Bundesliga quality" reasons. When the national team does well, it's always the teamwork and preparation, never the individuals. I mean, how often do the haters need to be proven wrong until they finally admit that Germany has an exceptional talent pool?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby endrity » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:20 am

It's mostly down to style and flashiness. Even the most technical german players will not spend time in showing flashy tricks but rather accomplish good passes, movements and tackles - the things that win games. It took a lot of people time to understand that Toni Kroos is just as technically accomplished as Thiago and arguably a better player, because all we saw from Kroos seemed simple to pull off.

I saw Goretzka emerge as one hell of a player in this tournament, and we better not lose him. He's got it all to be the next great German midfielder.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby gumboduncan » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:47 pm

Great to see that some posters here are now really interested in the brightest German player in recent years. I would love to sign him next season for free if the board and his agent can make an agreement this summer. I'm not afraid of the link to Real Madrid. I would be really surprised if he decided to sign for them and leave Germany, at least so early in his career.

Note to Kalle and the board. Don't miss out on him like we missed out on Toni Kroos by not offering him reasonable wages in 2014. Mark my words. Leon Goretzka will be the future CM of the Mannschaft for years to come. Therefore he should and needs to play for FC Bayern.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby Pelin » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:37 pm

Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:43 pm

I thought SportBild were a shit source?

Of course they have though - worst kept secret in the world
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:46 pm

This smells similar to the Lewandowski transfer in my opinion, this kid is just way to talented and has a young Schweinstiger air about him. The fact Bayern have been tracking him since his Bochum days and still are now just convinces he will be a Bayern player in the near future....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:47 pm

If he's coming 2018 I got no problem with it...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News