You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leon Goretzka

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.
 

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby JJJ » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:03 am

Oh, come on. Did you see Vidal in Conf. Cup games? We need such a warrior in late CL stages, Goretzka isn't ready yet.

Sent from my LG-D722 using Tapatalk
Kraft
Hummels, Badstuber, Alaba
Schöpf, Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can, Contento
Müller, Wagner

Image
User avatar
JJJ
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1687
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:51 pm
National Flag:
Estonia
Has thanked: 413 times
Been thanked: 393 times
Gender: Male

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:09 am

Vidal has bailed us out too many times to get rid of him before he declines (and that includes after the coming season) in my opinion


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 34737
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 10327 times
Been thanked: 8344 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby Isabella » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:46 am

dambun wrote:Getting back to Goretzka, I know many of you would disagree, but I would prefer us to sell Vidal now (for 40-50M), get Goretzka (for ~20M) and start building our future team during the season....

Leon Goretzka very much reminds me of Michael Ballack in his younger days...

I think Bayern will likely bought both him and Brandt now if they were on the market but the aren't (and Voeller will likely ask the moon for Brandt to us so the clause is the only sensible way to buy him) so Bayern can only wait
Isabella
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:26 pm
National Flag:
Italy
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 64 times
Gender: Female

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby dambun » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:03 pm

JJJ wrote:Oh, come on. Did you see Vidal in Conf. Cup games? We need such a warrior in late CL stages, Goretzka isn't ready yet.
Sent from my LG-D722 using Tapatalk


I've seen some of Chile's matches, and he is very good, I know...
But his playing style is somewhat awkward and does not exactly fit in our team... His passing precision is not that good... and His movements off the ball is nowhere near what we would need in a central midfielder... Goretzka is brilliant in that respect.
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
User avatar
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5282
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:05 am
Location: Tehran, Iran
National Flag:
Iran
Has thanked: 863 times
Been thanked: 373 times
Gender: Male

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby dambun » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:05 pm

Isabella wrote:I think Bayern will likely bought both him and Brandt now if they were on the market but the aren't (and Voeller will likely ask the moon for Brandt to us so the clause is the only sensible way to buy him) so Bayern can only wait

Brandt is a different story... He himself does not want to come to Bayern this summer, apparently.
But with Goretzka, Schalke does not really have much of an option.
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
User avatar
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5282
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:05 am
Location: Tehran, Iran
National Flag:
Iran
Has thanked: 863 times
Been thanked: 373 times
Gender: Male

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby dambun » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:10 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Vidal has bailed us out too many times to get rid of him before he declines (and that includes after the coming season) in my opinion


I don't know what you mean by bailing us out!
In any case, I'm not saying he is awful... He is quite good, but not necessarily the best option for our style of playing... If we already have an agreement with Leon for next summer, and keep Vidal until then, I'm OK with that... However, my preference is that this transition phase starts from this summer...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
User avatar
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5282
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:05 am
Location: Tehran, Iran
National Flag:
Iran
Has thanked: 863 times
Been thanked: 373 times
Gender: Male

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby nm462272 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:24 pm

dambun wrote:
JJJ wrote:Oh, come on. Did you see Vidal in Conf. Cup games? We need such a warrior in late CL stages, Goretzka isn't ready yet.
Sent from my LG-D722 using Tapatalk


I've seen some of Chile's matches, and he is very good, I know...
But his playing style is somewhat awkward and does not exactly fit in our team... His passing precision is not that good... and His movements off the ball is nowhere near what we would need in a central midfielder... Goretzka is brilliant in that respect.


i know many disagree with you, but i also have had the same observations. Vidal has the flexibility with Chile to perform at his peak, and at Bayern he is unable to replicate that
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
User avatar
nm462272
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3325
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:54 am
Location: München/Atlanta/New York City
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 3091 times
Been thanked: 1338 times
Gender: Male

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby aterford » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:06 pm

nm462272 wrote:
dambun wrote:
JJJ wrote:Oh, come on. Did you see Vidal in Conf. Cup games? We need such a warrior in late CL stages, Goretzka isn't ready yet.
Sent from my LG-D722 using Tapatalk


I've seen some of Chile's matches, and he is very good, I know...
But his playing style is somewhat awkward and does not exactly fit in our team... His passing precision is not that good... and His movements off the ball is nowhere near what we would need in a central midfielder... Goretzka is brilliant in that respect.


i know many disagree with you, but i also have had the same observations. Vidal has the flexibility with Chile to perform at his peak, and at Bayern he is unable to replicate that


I tend to agree to some extent too. Personally I wouldn't actively be trying to sell Vidal, not a chance - but if a big offer came in, I would certainly consider it heavily
User avatar
aterford
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3324
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 am
Has thanked: 2778 times
Been thanked: 1874 times
Gender: Male

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby Pelin » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:27 pm

Goretzka should prove himself at highest level and at Bayern first. then we can talk about other options.

Selling one of the best midfielder for 40 and get Goretzka for 20-30, who is unproven at highest level doesn't make sense at all. #-o also as if we need money.
Pelin
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1474
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:45 pm
Has thanked: 293 times
Been thanked: 399 times
Gender: Male

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby bastos80 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:34 pm

Pelin wrote:Goretzka should prove himself at highest level and at Bayern first. then we can talk about other options.

Selling one of the best midfielder for 40 and get Goretzka for 20-30, who is unproven at highest level doesn't make sense at all. #-o also as if we need money.



Yeah, we do need money.
Hoeneß just recently said that spendings of over €100M are possible, but only if there is a balance.
---------------- Lewandowski
-- Martial -------------------------- Coman
------------------- Tolisso
Alaba ---- Thiago ------ de Jong ----- Kimmich
----------- de Ligt -------- Süle
-------------------- Neuer
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6582
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 443 times
Been thanked: 2411 times
Gender: Male

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby #12 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:37 pm

bastos80 wrote:
Pelin wrote:Goretzka should prove himself at highest level and at Bayern first. then we can talk about other options.

Selling one of the best midfielder for 40 and get Goretzka for 20-30, who is unproven at highest level doesn't make sense at all. #-o also as if we need money.



Yeah, we do need money.
Hoeneß just recently said that spendings of over €100M are possible, but only if there is a balance.


Which basically is a "no"

Paying money for a player who
A) is not needed basly
B) is a gamble
C) is still young

And:

D) is free in one year


Makes just no sense at all...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14087
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 599 times
Been thanked: 3323 times
Gender: Male

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby Achilles » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:39 pm

JJJ wrote:Oh, come on. Did you see Vidal in Conf. Cup games? We need such a warrior in late CL stages, Goretzka isn't ready yet.

Vidal on Chile jersey is x2 times better, literally the best box to box midfielder of this era. I don't know why but it feels like he is some kind of superhero and Chile plays with twelve players on the field. Superhuman midfielder with NT.

Not that he is bad with Bayern or Juventus but not THAT good.
Mia san mia
User avatar
Achilles
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2743
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:36 am
Has thanked: 798 times
Been thanked: 1459 times
Gender: Male

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby Lahmies » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:04 pm

I think the disparity is vidal's performance for chile vs. for bayern can be at least partly explained with how much freedom he gets when playing for chile. Our tactics must be limiting him a little bit.
Lahmies
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:55 pm
Has thanked: 495 times
Been thanked: 109 times

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby Achilles » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:20 pm

I agree that since he came we somehow restrict his abilities to an extend, Juventus put much more freedom(letting him going forward) and Chile as well while at Munich he is mostly into the defensive-destroyer role making him look less technical.

In the other hand we had/have a more technical squad and midfield compared to Juve & Chile.
Mia san mia
User avatar
Achilles
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2743
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:36 am
Has thanked: 798 times
Been thanked: 1459 times
Gender: Male

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby Bluex145 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:15 pm

Bluex145
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:42 pm
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 72 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron