You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leon Goretzka

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby Roonzil » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:28 pm

If we don't sign Goretzka this season, we should at least attempt to make a verbal agreement with his agent, before we have another Sane/KDB case. :coffee:
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCB general » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:32 pm

Goretzka is really impressing in Germany shirt. I hope this guy will join Bayern now when he's far more mature than Goretzka from 2012.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:35 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
gumboduncan wrote:Why are you #12 so against Goretzka and most German players that have been mentioned as possible signings?

Cause he is afraid that he might be dubbed as Nationalist... most Germans are like that they are afraid to praise their country... as that is how they were raised...
Controlled by their new masters

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Just the same way they're consistently the quietest nation during the singing of the national anthem. I don't ever recall a German footballer singing the national anthem at top volume with passion and pride.

I have to check how it was before 1998

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby gumboduncan » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:36 pm

I find it quite interesting that Bayern bought Tolisso because he is basically the same player as Goretzka. Of course Schalke probably won't sell him this summer so maybe the Bayern board thought they had to sign a central midfielder like Tolisso.

If Goretzka will be available this summer I think Bayern are in a hole because of the Tolisso signing. They can't add another midfielder without selling one. Hopefully Bayern can make a verbal agreement with his agent to sign next summer.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby Roonzil » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:41 pm

gumboduncan wrote:I find it quite interesting that Bayern bought Tolisso because he is basically the same player as Goretzka. Of course Schalke probably won't sell him this summer so maybe the Bayern board thought they had to sign a central midfielder like Tolisso.

If Goretzka will be available this summer I think Bayern are in a hole because of the Tolisso signing. They can't add another midfielder without selling one. Hopefully Bayern can make a verbal agreement with his agent to sign next summer.

I'm quietly positive that this was exactly the reason for his agent's visit to Munich earlier this transfer window.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:57 pm

Roonzil seal of approval 8)
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby bastos80 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:06 pm

Exactly the type of midfielder our board likes, young, german, cheap.
I'm 100 certain he'll be here next season. Totally not comparable with KdB or Sané, also considering we've practically been on him since he was 17.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bbenno » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:12 pm

gumboduncan wrote:I find it quite interesting that Bayern bought Tolisso because he is basically the same player as Goretzka. Of course Schalke probably won't sell him this summer so maybe the Bayern board thought they had to sign a central midfielder like Tolisso.

How is the situation about him coming next year different to this window?
We still have to sell one next year as well, or am I missing something?
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby gumboduncan » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:25 pm

Maybe it's not that different, but I could see that either Vidal or Javi could be sold next summer. Vidal will be 31 years old and the board could cash in on him for the last time (or offer him a contract extension). Vidal is a type of player that plays hard and those types of a players don't age well. It wouldn't surprise me that Javi will leave us next summer and try a new league or return to Spain.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:54 pm

Goreztka is a class player with intelligence far ahead of his years, I would be greatly disappointed not to see him in a Bayern shirt in the near future....

Mircea_1984 wrote:Hi. Im new on the forum. I have been following the forum for some time and now I decided to register. Im a loyal Bayern fan since the final we lost againts Man.Utd in May 1999. Regarding you last comments off topic Im too anoyed about this attitudine regarding the german national pride. Im not a german, but I love and adore this nation, even if in our days its a weak nation, brainwashed by the americans and by the russias. Both my grandparents fought for a german victory in WW2. On the maternal side, my grandpa fell prisoner at Stalingrad in the Romanian Army and he didn't come home until 1950, and on my paternal side, my grandpa borned in 1920 fought until the last days of the war in Austria, espeacially in the Battle of Budapest, leaving Hungary with the last german soldiers in February 1945. He teached my about the great german nation whose istorical code is to rule Europe and that who will come from their ashes to be the strongest nation in Europe. Until than, I'm supporting Bayern, Die NationalManschaft,and Mercedes Amg F1. I'm sorry if my comment is to off topic, I wanted it to be an introduction to myelf. I hope it won't be deleted by the adminstrators.

First off welcome to the forum and although your sentiment is appreciated it would have been better to introduce yourself in the proper thread
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:57 pm

gumboduncan wrote:Why are you #12 so against Goretzka and most German players that have been mentioned as possible signings?

See now why'd you include that nationality shit? I'm as far from being biased by that as it gets... Goretzka is still the best German player we're (most likely) getting ever since Hummels... But neither do we need him nor is he better than those we already have... Easy answer: I'd rather we spent the money on a proper winger - Brandt and Gnabry won't even win us Buli...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Mircea_1984 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:10 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Goreztka is a class player with intelligence far ahead of his years, I would be greatly disappointed not to see him in a Bayern shirt in the near future....

Mircea_1984 wrote:Hi. Im new on the forum. I have been following the forum for some time and now I decided to register. Im a loyal Bayern fan since the final we lost againts Man.Utd in May 1999. Regarding you last comments off topic Im too anoyed about this attitudine regarding the german national pride. Im not a german, but I love and adore this nation, even if in our days its a weak nation, brainwashed by the americans and by the russias. Both my grandparents fought for a german victory in WW2. On the maternal side, my grandpa fell prisoner at Stalingrad in the Romanian Army and he didn't come home until 1950, and on my paternal side, my grandpa borned in 1920 fought until the last days of the war in Austria, espeacially in the Battle of Budapest, leaving Hungary with the last german soldiers in February 1945. He teached my about the great german nation whose istorical code is to rule Europe and that who will come from their ashes to be the strongest nation in Europe. Until than, I'm supporting Bayern, Die NationalManschaft,and Mercedes Amg F1. I'm sorry if my comment is to off topic, I wanted it to be an introduction to myelf. I hope it won't be deleted by the adminstrators.

First off welcome to the forum and although your sentiment is appreciated it would have been better to introduce yourself in the proper thread

Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:19 pm

Mircea_1984 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:Goreztka is a class player with intelligence far ahead of his years, I would be greatly disappointed not to see him in a Bayern shirt in the near future....

No problem just follow the link
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Pelin » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:10 am

we can't lose Vidal next year, since Goretzka is unproven in highest level. Rotating them for one position would be ideal. Then offloading one of Rudy/Sanches, possibly Sanches if he doesn't step up next season.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby German-American » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:16 am

Holy shit, this just got a lot more intense. Welcome to the forum!! Always glad to have new ppl her! That's interesting about your family history! I'd love to learn more and share my side... maybe in a private message tho :D
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News